Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What does evolution have to do with is their a God or not? Do you really think all this just came about by chance, really?
    Yes. Really. We are talking 14+ BILLION years. I dont think many people can wrap their heads around how long that is.... you probably cant wrap your head around how long 100 years is.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OMG, so you are going with the touchdown prayer to god as proof of god? LMAO.... So the other team is ed because god is a fan of the guy who scored that one time.... But only in that one instance.... What do you say to the other team that ways praying? God hates them?

What kind of re ed logic do you have Avante?

I've lost both my grandparents and my mother and father, but I have never been around death.... yeah... ok.
    I'll go slow....

I was talking about how people WANT a God in their life, ok? You really need that explained to you? Why do you think MOST people don't want to play what you play, well?

Dude, you come off as a miserable little , ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes. Really. We are talking 14+ BILLION years.
    So the distance from the sun, the seasons, the sperm and the egg, DNA, the speed the earth spins, all just came about by chance, hahahahaha!!!!! Just how damn dumb are you guy?

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow....

I was talking about how people WANT a God in their life, ok? You really need that explained tp you? Why do you think MOST people don't want to play what you play, well?

Dude, you come off as a miserable little , ok?
    And you come off as a warped mind who has a security blanket.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So the distance from the sun, the seasons, the sperm and the egg, DNA, the speed the earth spins, all just came about by chance, hahahahaha!!!!! Just how damn dumb are you guy?
    I win again

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, take out a buck, what's it read....IN GOD WE TRUST.

MOST, don't want to be like you, ok? There is a reason we have how many thousands of churchs in this country?

Dude, stay stupid, ok?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Cripple fight!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    it only appears as chance when you work backwards. if i roll dice a few times and roll... 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2... would you think that was miraculous or improbable? no.

and yet there is only a 1 in 1,679,616 chance of rolling a 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2 in that order

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, take out a buck, what's it read....IN GOD WE TRUST.

MOST, don't want to be like you, ok? There is a reason we have how many thousands of churchs in this country?

Dude, stay stupid, ok?
    Watya think about this tune, Avante?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell us again about how bench warmer Tom Savage is better than Tony Romo, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it only appears as chance when you work backwards. if i roll dice a few times and roll... 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2... would you think that was miraculous or improbable? no.

and yet there is only a 1 in 1,679,616 chance of rolling a 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2 in that order
    Look at all the things that must work in perfect concert in order to pull this off. So it all just happened by chance?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watya think about this tune, Avante?
    Love it, right down my alley.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Look at all the things that must work in perfect concert in order to pull this off. So it all just happened by chance?
    ok this time read first

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Love it, right down my alley.

Here's the album if you want to check it out, I just really like that one song though

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Here's the album if you want to check it out, I just really like that one song though

Thanks.

Will be mixing with....

and other similiar stuff.

The original "Soul of a Man"

Last edited by Avante; 01-19-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Thanks.

Will be mixing with....

and other similiar stuff.
    Good stuff, found a unique sound recently - from the land of i think mongolia

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ok this time read first
    How about ya yank your head out of your ass first and wake the up, ok? We MUST have a sun, right? We MUST have oxygen, right? We MUST have water, right? We MUST have the sperm and the egg, right?

So all that just happened, right? Are you really that ing dense?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good stuff, found a unique sound recently - from the land of i think mongolia

That was very cool. Great sound and unique.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    That was very cool. Great sound and unique.

Nice, gave me a reminder of Cash's cover of Hurt but a lot more upbeat - felt improvised a bit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    How about ya yank your head out of your ass first and wake the up, ok? We MUST have a sun, right? We MUST have oxygen, right? We MUST have water, right? We MUST have the sperm and the egg, right?

So all that just happened, right? Are you really that ing dense?
    we must have a sun, right? yes. there are about 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone, and there between 1 and 2 hundred billion galaxies. not really that lucky

we must have oxygen, right? oxygen is the 3rd most common element in the known universe. not that lucky

we must have water right? water is made of hydrogen and oxygen. hydrogen is the most common element in the universe. oxygen is 3rd. its not really that shocking. there is water on comets, too, in the form of ice.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    we must have a sun, right? yes. there are about 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone, and there between 1 and 2 hundred billion galaxies. not really that lucky

we must have oxygen, right? oxygen is the 3rd most common element in the known universe. not that lucky

we must have water right? water is made of hydrogen and oxygen. hydrogen is the most common element in the universe. oxygen is 3rd. its not really that shocking. there is water on comets, too, in the form of ice.
    What if the earth didn't rotate? What if the sun was closer or further away? Why do we have everything we need right here on earth? The nutrients in the ground, the plants, the animals.

How did the sperm and the egg come about, well?

Are you really this far gone guy?

If you have some need to disagree with what most people buy into, then do it. I don't care, ok? I just have this thing about common sense.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-19-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What if the esrth didn't rotate? What if the sun was closer or further away? Why do we have everything we need right here on earth? The nutrients in the ground, the plants, the animals.

How did the sperm and the egg come about, well?

Are you really this far gone guy?
    as far as we know, every planet rotates along its axis. but i know what you're getting at so i'll play along.

what if earth was 2x farther from the sun than it is and it would be too cold? what would be the result? well then there wouldn't be human life on earth. and the universe would still go on. the sun would still burn. the planets would still revolve around it. distant stars would continue to form, old stars would continue to explode. the universe doesn't require humans. you don't see dinosaurs walking around saying "look how perfect the earth is for us!"

there could probably be other life though. we've found microbes living in the ice of antarctica half a mile below the surface

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    as far as we know, every planet rotates along its axis. but i know what you're getting at so i'll play along.

what if earth was 2x farther from the sun than it is and it would be too cold? what would be the result? well then there wouldn't be human life on earth. and the universe would still go on. the sun would still burn. the planets would still revolve around it. distant stars would continue to form, old stars would continue to explode. the universe doesn't require humans. you don't see dinosaurs walking around saying "look how perfect the earth is for us!"

there could probably be other life though. we've found microbes living in the ice of antarctica half a mile below the surface
    Hey, if you have some need to play all that, do it. I;m with...

June 29, 2016

Most Americans Still Believe in God

Ok?

I want more than.... can ya prove it, huh huh huh???....and as you can see you are in the minority,obviously nobody can fool you, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

I want the family to say grace, I want to celebrate Christmas, Easter. And while I have doubts it went down like that I don't care, SOMETHING is responsible for all this, only a fool couldn't see that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    thats all good and gravy. a lot of americans believe in god. it's still a faith based belief, which means its a belief without evidence to support it. there are also a lot of great scientists who believe in a god. but that belief isn't a scientific one.

i choose to live in a country that promises free practice of religion, so i cant tell you what you can or can't believe. i dont think the existence of a god is impossible. heck, you'll never hear he say "there is no god, i'm sure of it." my perspective is, there's no evidence for one, and i dont believe things without having a reason to do so.

the only thing i find silly is people who take the religion seriously, believing the specific tales of the bible, quran, etc. believing the planet is 6000 years old... believing that humans were created in their present state.

contrary to what you always argue about, its perfectly plausible to have a "god" that started the universe, and still have life evolve over billions of years. those aren't incompatible, so we can be on the same side . but the notion of "look how lucky were are... therefore there MUST be god" only works if you assume that the existence of humans is a requirement of the universe. if humans never came about, the universe wouldn't cease to exist. the sun would still burn, the planets would still move.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thats all good and gravy. a lot of americans believe in god. it's still a faith based belief, which means its a belief without evidence to support it. there are also a lot of great scientists who believe in a god. but that belief isn't a scientific one.

i choose to live in a country that promises free practice of religion, so i cant tell you what you can or can't believe. i dont think the existence of a god is impossible. heck, you'll never hear he say "there is no god, i'm sure of it." my perspective is, there's no evidence for one, and i dont believe things without having a reason to do so.

the only thing i find silly is people who take the religion seriously, believing the specific tales of the bible, quran, etc. believing the planet is 6000 years old... believing that humans were created in their present state.

contrary to what you always argue about, its perfectly plausible to have a "god" that started the universe, and still have life evolve over billions of years. those aren't incompatible, so we can be on the same side . but the notion of "look how lucky were are... therefore there MUST be god" only works if you assume that the existence of humans is a requirement of the universe. if humans never came about, the universe wouldn't cease to exist. the sun would still burn, the planets would still move.
    Why do we even have a universe, stars, planets? Why do we have anything? You don't have a clue and neither does anyone else, but there it all is so yes we can have some things nobody can explain.....right?

A huge ball of fire just hanging there, the Earth just hanging out in space......why? Think about just how amazing that really is. The rotation of the Earth....why? Really....why? Gravity...why? Really...why?

Why do we have fish, birds, spiders, ants, worms.....well? Why do we have germs?

You might have some need to put limits, restrictions on things, I don't.

Thread Information