Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, the other team's SG, who averages 15 points per game drops 33 tonight...yeah, YOU, FORBES.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wait till kj and spoon get their 10 min each next season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they'll be the first to tell you how good white and instaballer are though
    It never ceases to amaze me how a ing Bobcat fan thinks he can talk about us lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defense was good tonight most of the time. Miami's defense was good too. It's a shame the team had the game in hand and couldn't take it.

White with more downs than ups. Murray didn't do enough for a starting PG. Both gave air to Miami's choking offense in the first half, allowing 8 threes and 32 pts to a two recognized scorers.

I definately don't like this Aldridge version. The space he generates playing behind the three most of the time doesn't worth it if he's not able of playing any defense nor rebounding. How many time has he stepped into the paint in the offense during the game? 5?? That's terrible. Very poor game from LaMarcus.

DeRozan great game. AGAIN. He can't beat a 27-12 team on its own.

Popovich beat Spoelstra in the first half but he beat himself in the second. Why didn't he used the zone defense with the second unit? What about those no sense line-ups in the fourth? Team struggled to play collective offense and score when usually does despite the players on the court.

Overall, not a bad game, Spurs compited til the 4th playing better defense. It's been frustrating because they could have won doing in the 4th what they did before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, the other team's SG, who averages 15 points per game drops 33 tonight...yeah, YOU, FORBES.
    Who's the starting SG for the Heat? Must be licking his chops right now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie is a crowd favorite but a dumb and overrated player. Spurstalk said the same overexaggerated garbage about murray and to a lesser extent white.
    lol Murry got a 64 mill contract for a starting pg.. at least 50 mils can actually score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be upset if they traded Murray, tbh.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wait till kj and spoon get their 10 min each next season

You mean 10 minutes between them. If they get 10 minutes per game, it will be because they're alternating games.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defense was good tonight most of the time. Miami's defense was good too. It's a shame the team had the game in hand and couldn't take it.

White with more downs than ups. Murray didn't do enough for a starting PG. Both gave air to Miami's choking offense in the first half, allowing 8 threes and 32 pts to a two recognized scorers.

I definately don't like this Aldridge version. The space he generates playing behind the three most of the time doesn't worth it if he's not able of playing any defense nor rebounding. How many time has he stepped into the paint in the offense during the game? 5?? That's terrible. Very poor game from LaMarcus.

DeRozan great game. AGAIN. He can't beat a 27-12 team on its own.

Popovich beat Spoelstra in the first half but he beat himself in the second. Why didn't he used the zone defense with the second unit? What about those no sense line-ups in the fourth? Team struggled to play collective offense and score when usually does despite the players on the court.

Overall, not a bad game, Spurs compited til the 4th playing better defense. It's been frustrating because they could have won doing in the 4th what they did before.
    Yes. Aldridge should just be traded. He doesnt defend or rebound. Spurs have to hit threes to win. Give lonnie lma minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most important thing is that we don't make any moves at the deadline. This team is deep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan doesn't really believe this team is very good. You can just tell with his responses in his post-game interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most important thing is that we don't make any moves at the deadline. This team is deep
    Ehh I disagree on standing pat. But it’s probably gonna happen, cause I don’t see Pop trying to acclimate new players when it’s taken him almost half a season to figure out his current lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh so he can make acrobatic lay ups, so? Have you seen how Bryn and Marco move with out the ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just knew Pop would go back to Beli instead of Lonnie after the Raptor win even though Marco was really a non-factor, couldn’t shoot and couldn’t make plays. Rookie Nunn toying with our short unathletic defense. Even the Heat commentator was admiring Spurs length when Lonnie, Poeltl were there. We matched well until Pop went with Forbes, Beli and then Mills/Forbes to end it. Geez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we go again. Although I kinda thought this would be a loss I really hate how it went down. Question... why exactly is sooooo essential about Forbes that the teams success depends on him being on the court? It's like Pop thinks his best shot is with Forbes.... that's the 3rd of his "big-three" I guess.

Forbes 26 minutes vs Lonnie's 8. Just ridiculous. I've said it before... Dunn would be in the G league not in the league if he was on Pop's team. This guy is impossible.

~~~ Wow.. on another note I'm watching the Dems stupid ass impeachment BS. They are a bunch of ing re s let by Nancy Pendeja! Question... after this bull is Trump still going to be the prez? He sure is. A bunch of waste of time and YOUR and my tax dollars on awhat will amount to a footnote. Dems are so blinded by e hate they are going to their opportunity to take the presidency. How does this fit this forum? Pop is a Dumocrat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just no answer for this and should’ve kept Heat backpedaling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just knew Pop would go back to Beli instead of Lonnie after the Raptor win even though Marco was really a non-factor, couldn’t shoot and couldn’t make plays. Rookie Nunn toying with our short unathletic defense. Even the Heat commentator was admiring Spurs length when Lonnie, Poeltl were there. We matched well until Pop went with Forbes, Beli and then Mills/Forbes to end it. Geez
    Because Spurs got lucky that desperate 3 didn’t go in. First, Pop should’ve already subs uted Lonnie for Beli to protect the lead. And yes Lonnie could’ve made that same open 3 1 out 3. 2nd, Aldridge should sunk those 2 and made it 3pts game, maybe foul to protect the 3. I applaud the come back, but once they got the lead, they didn’t have to give it back and almost lost down the wire. They need to clearn to close.
    That was an accurate assessment my dude. It was obvious Pop would go back to his old habits and trot Marco to see if he could fluke another W. Posters on that thread applauding Pop for giving Marco second half minutes instead of Lonnie, now in consecutive games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish somebody will post how many times Forbes got beat on a backdoor. That Nunn layup left Forbes just staring up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this man, great writer
    Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish somebody will post how many times Forbes got beat on a backdoor. That Nunn layup left Forbes just staring up.
    Bro, it happens 2-3 times per game and Pop doesn't bat an eyelash. If White or Murray get beat on a backdoor they're immediately pulled to teach them a lesson. If Lonnie gets beat it's a 15 game (minimum) benching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was an accurate assessment my dude. It was obvious Pop would go back to his old habits and trot Marco to see if he could fluke another W. Posters on that thread applauding Pop for giving Marco second half minutes instead of Lonnie, now in consecutive games
    I rather Spurs lost matching point for point because of great defense, and not like Forbes/Mills/Beli would try to outscore but not play defense. Sorry Nunn single handedly obliterated that 2-3 zone with his 3’s but Spurs kept at it. Why didn’t Pop put any of his lockdown defenders Murray/White/Lonnie on this kid? Then theres LMA too happy with shooting 1-? from 3, instead of banging inside when he couldn’t hit. Pop embrassing the 3 point game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew Adebayo wasn't ready when I saw he didn't shoot like Steph Curry.

Thread Information