Page 93 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3732
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off your meds again?
    Funny you would bring up meds you psychotic mentally ill re .

Btw, how can I be off meds again if I haven't been on meds for well over 20 yrs and only took them for 3-4 months anyhow. Know what they were? Anxiety pills; wowzas!

What exactly are the meds that you're off of rn SH?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're officially starting to hear republicans calling for more action in afghnistan, can't wait until one says we should declare war and invade them for this airport bombing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're officially starting to hear republicans calling for more action in afghnistan, can't wait until one says we should declare war and invade them for this airport bombing
    Some of them want us back there so badly but without actually having to frame it that way.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...those are RINO's, LB, though it wouldn't shock me to find real Republicans in there. We-never- ing-learn.

We've not only been beaten. We've been beat. And our enemies know it and are marinating in our defeat. What, they ain't gonna get their vengeance after 20+ years of being under our thumb? You'd have to out of your ing mind to believe that, but that is precisely how Biden is conducting this event.

Just keep him away from a microphone. It's nothing but spewing gasoline on a conflagration.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Uncle Joe took Afghanistan, one of our biggest military blunders in recent history, finally got us out of the war, and these flawless evacuations might go down as one of the greatest military operations of our lifetime.

Go Joe Go!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA also celebrating US deaths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont have the LOVE you have for them
    and

i am not the one that has been CHEERING them on the last two weeks you treasonous
    Yup u been cheering these incompetent clowns that got our heroes killed. U still are. You are just a.fanboy and dont give a about our troops. We know this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some of them want us back there so badly but without actually having to frame it that way.
    Dems are the same damn way. Why? Simple:::their children ain't there and won't be going there on the supposed return trip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater trying to reverse the whip

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    business as usual in afghanistan:

February 11: A suicide bombing kills at least six people.[42]
    March 6: 6 March 2020 Kabul shooting
    March 25: Kabul gurdwara attack
    May 12: At 10 AM, three gunmen wearing police uniforms carried out a mass shooting in the maternity ward of a hospital in Kabul. The hospital is located in the predominately Shi'ite Hazara neighborhood of Dashte Barchi and is assisted by Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) personnel.[43] The attackers killed 24 people and injured another 16.[44][45][46]
    May 30: A private bus carrying 15 employees of the Khurshid TV news station was hit by a road bomb in Kabul, killing an economic reporter, Mir Wahed Shah, a technician, Shafiq Amiri, and wounding seven other people.[47][48] The United States, the European Union, and NATO condemned the attack.[47]
    June 5: An hour-long gunbattle erupted in Kabul's Gul Dara district when insurgents attacked a police checkpoint, killing three police officers.[49]
    June 12: A Sunni mosque in Kabul was bombed, killing four people and injuring another eight.[50] On 17 June, twelve security forces members were killed and five were wounded during a Taliban attack in Aqcha District, Jowzjan Province. Four soldiers were taken hostage in the attack, and five Taliban militants killed.[51]
    July 14: Five civilians were killed and another 11 wounded in Kabul when their car hit a suspected Taliban roadside bomb.[52]
    July 19: Two soldiers were killed after Taliban gunmen opened fire on them while they were traveling on a motorcycle in Kabul.[53]
    August 19: A magnetic mine killed one and injured another in Kabul.[54] Also, a rocket attack left at least 3 people dead and another 16 were injured in Kabul.[55]
    September 8: One Taliban member was killed and another two were wounded after they attacked security forces in Kabul Province.[56]
    September 9: At least 10 people were killed and another 16 were injured in a Kabul bombing.[57]
    September 16: A member of the Afghan National Directorate of Security was shot dead and his driver was injured in Kabul.[58]
    September 21: One child was killed and another 3 people were injured after two mines exploded in Kabul.[59]
    October 24: A suicide bombing at an education centre killed 24 people, mostly students.[60]
    October 26: At least 3 people were injured in a magnetic mine explosion in Kabul.[61]
    October 27: A blast by a magnetic mine left at least 3 people dead and at least 10 injured in Kabul.[62]
    November 2: 2020 Kabul University attack
    November 7: A bomb attached to the vehicle of former TOLO TV presenter Yama Siawash exploded early Saturday, killing the journalist and two other civilians while they were inside the car.[63]
    November 21: 23 rockets hits Kabul's commercial area, parks, shopping areas where as many as 8 people died and more than 30 were injured.[64]

May 8: A car bomb and two other improvised explosive devices explode outside a secondary school in the Dashte Barchi neighborhood in western Kabul, killing some 90 people, most of whom were students.[65]
    May 14: An explosion at a mosque killed 12 people, including the imam.[66]
    June 1: Two vehicle bombings killed at least ten people.[67]
    August 3: A Taliban suicide bombing and shooting targeted the house of Minister of Defence Bismillah Khan Mohammadi, killing at least eight people. Khan Mohammadi was unharmed.[68]
    August 26: 2021 Kabul airport attacks[69]

--from wikipedia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming you for enjoying it. They're in harms way to evacuate people and you're comparing getting killed by a suicide bomber to trying to hold on to the side of an inflight plane.
    Wish you would put half that blame on our leaders that actually.got our kids killed. Tbqh..smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad our general just.came out and extinguished.all that BS.

He just said we will keep working and GTFO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden bros don't wanna talk about it, try to change the subject

Sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I been calling all this for over a.week.

The definition of pinned down

Think US embassy hostages in Iran

Possibility of a bloodbath with rivers of american blood

Checkmate. All we can do is negotiate our evacuation.

They are virtually pinned down. And we cannot do a damn thing as it could be a.total bloodbath

Captain America, Suicide Squad, Rambo. Nope. Not a damn thing.

May God be with those who most likely were duped to join the army

This was very predictable.and. avoidable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glad our general just.came out and extinguished.all that BS.

He just said we will keep working and GTFO
    "we will keep working"

They ain't had enough yet. But-they-will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden bros don't wanna talk about it, try to change the subject

Sad!
    Let's talk about it in depth
    Go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao At people trying to frame this mess as a great military evacuation when in fact it's nothing more than an inept administration trying to run cover for what's to come. Yall going to be celebrating next week when the videos on livestream start coming in of American/Afghan POW's getting beheaded?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao At people trying to frame this mess as a great military evacuation when in fact it's nothing more than an inept administration trying to run cover for what's to come. Yall going to be celebrating next week when the videos on livestream start coming in of American/Afghan POW's getting beheaded?
    Tell us how bravely you would've done this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish you would put half that blame on our leaders that actually.got our kids killed. Tbqh..smh

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    business as usual in afghanistan:

February 11: A suicide bombing kills at least six people.[42]
    March 6: 6 March 2020 Kabul shooting
    March 25: Kabul gurdwara attack
    May 12: At 10 AM, three gunmen wearing police uniforms carried out a mass shooting in the maternity ward of a hospital in Kabul. The hospital is located in the predominately Shi'ite Hazara neighborhood of Dashte Barchi and is assisted by Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) personnel.[43] The attackers killed 24 people and injured another 16.[44][45][46]
    May 30: A private bus carrying 15 employees of the Khurshid TV news station was hit by a road bomb in Kabul, killing an economic reporter, Mir Wahed Shah, a technician, Shafiq Amiri, and wounding seven other people.[47][48] The United States, the European Union, and NATO condemned the attack.[47]
    June 5: An hour-long gunbattle erupted in Kabul's Gul Dara district when insurgents attacked a police checkpoint, killing three police officers.[49]
    June 12: A Sunni mosque in Kabul was bombed, killing four people and injuring another eight.[50] On 17 June, twelve security forces members were killed and five were wounded during a Taliban attack in Aqcha District, Jowzjan Province. Four soldiers were taken hostage in the attack, and five Taliban militants killed.[51]
    July 14: Five civilians were killed and another 11 wounded in Kabul when their car hit a suspected Taliban roadside bomb.[52]
    July 19: Two soldiers were killed after Taliban gunmen opened fire on them while they were traveling on a motorcycle in Kabul.[53]
    August 19: A magnetic mine killed one and injured another in Kabul.[54] Also, a rocket attack left at least 3 people dead and another 16 were injured in Kabul.[55]
    September 8: One Taliban member was killed and another two were wounded after they attacked security forces in Kabul Province.[56]
    September 9: At least 10 people were killed and another 16 were injured in a Kabul bombing.[57]
    September 16: A member of the Afghan National Directorate of Security was shot dead and his driver was injured in Kabul.[58]
    September 21: One child was killed and another 3 people were injured after two mines exploded in Kabul.[59]
    October 24: A suicide bombing at an education centre killed 24 people, mostly students.[60]
    October 26: At least 3 people were injured in a magnetic mine explosion in Kabul.[61]
    October 27: A blast by a magnetic mine left at least 3 people dead and at least 10 injured in Kabul.[62]
    November 2: 2020 Kabul University attack
    November 7: A bomb attached to the vehicle of former TOLO TV presenter Yama Siawash exploded early Saturday, killing the journalist and two other civilians while they were inside the car.[63]
    November 21: 23 rockets hits Kabul's commercial area, parks, shopping areas where as many as 8 people died and more than 30 were injured.[64]

May 8: A car bomb and two other improvised explosive devices explode outside a secondary school in the Dashte Barchi neighborhood in western Kabul, killing some 90 people, most of whom were students.[65]
    May 14: An explosion at a mosque killed 12 people, including the imam.[66]
    June 1: Two vehicle bombings killed at least ten people.[67]
    August 3: A Taliban suicide bombing and shooting targeted the house of Minister of Defence Bismillah Khan Mohammadi, killing at least eight people. Khan Mohammadi was unharmed.[68]
    August 26: 2021 Kabul airport attacks[69]

--from wikipedia
    Most Americans killed in a day in over 5 years is business as usual?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most Americans killed in a day in over 5 years is business as usual?
    Our leaving isn't business as usual.

Do you want to leave or not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sure TSA remembers the post where i said my language was obviously tongue in cheek and remembers the criticisms i gave of this administration's handling in this very thread

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another one?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Our leaving isn't business as usual.

Do you want to leave or not?
    ...yes, but eat as many sandwiches in broad daylight and you can while leaving, Dumps. This will serve two points...our mouths will be busy eating the aforementioned sandwiches and the second point...this will show the Taliban that we're not only beaten, but that we're beat.

Most important is===keep Biden away from the microphones and to stop trolling these people. And another thing..."Get your best black suit out and have your black butler to get it dry cleaned; you're goin' to Dover, son...the children are coming home."

Thread Information