Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 5144
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    community organizers closing public schools

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    had BLM shut down a single school for any reason the wailing and gnashing of teeth over "teh terrorism" would have been general and dire. but this mainly involves aggrieved wypipo, so it'll largely pass without comment.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol white people

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The voter suppression and electon rigging will be unPresidented

Special Report – Backers of Trump’s false fraud claims seek to control next elections

The three candidates are part of a wider group of Republican secretary-of-state contenders in America’s swing states who have embraced former President Donald Trump’s false claims that he lost a “rigged” election.

Their candidacies have alarmed Democrats and voting-rights groups, who fear that the politicians who tried hardest to undermine Americans’ faith in elections last year may soon be the ones running them – or deciding them, in future contested votes.

Jena Griswold, chair of the Democratic Association of Secretaries of State and Colorado’s top elections official, said the secretary-of-state races reflect
    a much broader exploitation of phony voter-fraud claims by Republicans seeking all levels of elected office.

“That is ‘code red’ for democracy,” she said in an interview.

Reuters interviewed nine of the 15 declared Republican candidates for secretary of state in five battleground states — Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada

Only two of the nine candidates Reuters interviewed said that Biden won the election.

Nearly all of the Republican contenders have stressed a need

to curb mail-in voting,

to limit ballot drop boxes and

to take other steps to curtail ballot access.

A majority said they backed a Republican push for more audits or other investigations of the 2020 vote,

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/09...elections.html

The fascists aren't making any effort to hide their inevitable takeover of America and its Potemkin democracy

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Haha American cuckolds on a Monday morning

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& successfully! Thousands of schools have been closed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    harassing, intimidating, threatening election works is part of the Repug fascist strategy

New legal defense group aims to protect election workers the Republican Party has put under siege

Our nation's election workers, the people down at your local precincts making sure our democracy stays vaguely semi-functioning, are

in dire enough danger from new Republican-backed laws and new Republican-provoked violence as to justify a new legal defense network solely dedicated to protecting them.

The new committee, called the Election Official Legal Defense Network, was founded by Republican lawyer Benjamin Ginsberg and former Obama White House counsel Bob Bauer.

It's meant to pair volunteer legal services with any election official or volunteer who needs them, and the
    Times quotes the backing Center for Election Innovation and Research's executive director David Becker as saying

the first inquiries they have received were "harassment and intimidation"-related.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2053394

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    harassing, intimidating, threatening election works is part of the Repug fascist strategy

New legal defense group aims to protect election workers the Republican Party has put under siege

Our nation's election workers, the people down at your local precincts making sure our democracy stays vaguely semi-functioning, are

in dire enough danger from new Republican-backed laws and new Republican-provoked violence as to justify a new legal defense network solely dedicated to protecting them.

The new committee, called the Election Official Legal Defense Network, was founded by Republican lawyer Benjamin Ginsberg and former Obama White House counsel Bob Bauer.

It's meant to pair volunteer legal services with any election official or volunteer who needs them, and the
    Times quotes the backing Center for Election Innovation and Research's executive director David Becker as saying

the first inquiries they have received were "harassment and intimidation"-related.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2053394

Your side published that playbook. Our dumb asses just ignored it, refused to pick it up,,,till President Trump. Now we've picked up said playbook and are executing it to-the-letter.

Good, good for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican governors playing full-court defense for SARS-CoV-2 against vaccines and masking

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...e-goes-all-in/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Darwin can't have his way with these people quickly enough.

Hopefully they're among the #BidenMillion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darwin can't have his way with these people quickly enough.

Hopefully they're among the #BidenMillion
    unfortunately for us all, the GOP may no longer need voters to win presidential elections. all they need is election officials in a few key states to raise doubts about the result if Biden wins again. the script has already been written, roles are currently being assigned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and in the meantime, they'll drive good people off school boards and election boards and replace them with feral maniacs. all the snide putdowns in the world will not suffice to counter them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    unfortunately for us all, the GOP may no longer need voters to win presidential elections. all they need is election officials in a few key states to raise doubts about the result if Biden wins again. the script has already been written, roles are currently being assigned.
    and in the meantime, they'll drive good people off school boards and election boards and replace them with feral maniacs. all the snide putdowns in the world will not suffice to counter them.
    Result:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpy, GOP aligned paramilitary orgs

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ron DeSantis is destroying lives, schools, businesses and families …

and Republicans love him for it

Republicans are such fans of fertilized eggs that

they have to take away women’s rights over their own bodies to protect microscopic zygotes,

but so unconcerned about actually living, independent children

that they cheerfully withhold funding for extravagances like food and shelter.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is now the favorite candidate of Republicans going into 2024.

What DeSantis is doing isn’t some abstract argument about “freedom,” it’s a direct assault on human lives.

the CDC looked at 520 U.S. counties and compared rates of pediatric COVID-19 in counties where schools required masks against those where masks were optional.

Cases were “sharply” higher in the mask-optional schools.

At the end of the first two weeks of school, those schools where masks are not required averaged 34.85 cases of COVID-19 for every 100,000 children.

Those counties where masks are required averaged 16.32.

Having a mask mandate rather than just a policy that makes masks optional cut the rate of pediatric COVID-19 in half.

Mask mandates didn’t just lower the rate of COVID-19 in kids, it greatly lowered kids’ roles as vectors of disease in the community.

Failure to impose mask mandates means:

• More COVID-19 in schools and more sick children.
    • More COVID-19 in communities and more sick parents and relatives.
    • More school closures and days away from the classroom.
    • More economic hardship for parents and reduced incomes.

That’s what Ron DeSantis and other Republican governors who are pushing back against the recommendations of health care professionals are delivering to their states—

more illness, declining education, and economic hardship.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...ove-him-for-it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's with the 54 star flag?

Tump Jr did this the other day too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Louisiana Sens. Cassidy And Kennedy Vote Against Disaster Relief For Their Own State

Republican Louisiana Senators Bill Cassidy and John Kennedy both voted against disaster relief for their own state.

Cassidy and Kennedy both voted no on a debt ceiling bill that contained disaster relief for Louisiana

The total cost of the damage from Hurricane Ida could reach $70-$80 billion.

People and businesses in the state urgently need help. One of the primary jobs of a US Senator is to help those in their state after a natural disaster, but
    Cassidy and Kennedy are putting their party first.

Republicans are so desperate to stop President Biden that they are willing to deny their own cons uents disaster relief.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/09...er-relief.html

Party Uber Alles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivy Leaguer DeSantis mocks ‘deep in debt’ college grads for not becoming truck drivers: ‘The joke’s on’ them

DeSantis, a graduate of Harvard and Yale universities, on Tuesday mocked people who take out student loans to pursue liberal arts degrees instead of becoming truck drivers or boat builders.

DeSantis cited
    a recent Wall Street Journal article about the decline in men attending college, which is now at a record low compared to women,

https://www.rawstory.com/desantis-mocks-college-debt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    terrorizing healthcare workers FOR DOING THEIR JOBS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ( ing Bizarro World terrorists)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chain smoking the grift

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    terrorizing healthcare workers FOR DOING THEIR JOBS

You Lord it over patients and their families for nigh on two years you're gonna get the beat out of you and your like. Probably has been happening all along, but we're just now getting the word...MSM is funny that-a-way.

Thread Information