Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe we need to get the guns out of mens' hands until we can figure out what's going on

Year after year, FBI statistics on nationwide homicides reveal that a vast proportion of women killed in the US are killed by current or former intimate partners. According to the CDC, homicide is the fourth leading cause of death for girls and women one to 19 years old, and the fifth leading cause of death for women 20 to 44.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ilent-epidemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3rd world problems tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe we need to get the guns out of mens' hands until we can figure out what's going on

You go ahead, start removing the guns from the hands of men. Let me know how you're doing in a few days.

Blonde white girl killed, time stops.

Black females killed daily and missing constantly in inner cities, time marches on.

Black girl missing: "In other news..."

Whinehole "Water Quality in Llano"

White girl missing "I want a 20 mile perimeter established, with road blocks here, here and here. I want a 300 man search team across all 5 counties in the area, with FLIR support and local wildlife stool samples.. bring the mobile lab!"

Whinehole "Women not safe! Take ur gunz!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And like clockwork, in comes Poster B to change the conversation and bloviate.

Last edited by Ef-man; 09-26-2021 at 02:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And like clockwork, in comes Poster B to change the conversation and bloviate.

Get your own .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You go ahead, start removing the guns from the hands of men. Let me know how you're doing in a few days.

Black females killed daily and missing constantly in inner cities, time marches on.

White girl missing "I want a 20 mile perimeter established, with road blocks here, here and here. I want a 300 man search team across all 5 counties in the area, with FLIR support and local wildlife stool samples.. bring the mobile lab!"

lol straining for a snappy comeback.

You don’t do so well under the pressure you constantly put on yourself, you might should consider putting down det grudge. You’ve carried it for such a long time.

Sorry you’re still struggling with resentment. It’s pitiable, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Until we figure out what’s going on” is facetious phraseology, in your zeal to get back at me you must have missed it.

it was a sort of cliche here a few years back.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC really cares about using black people to tell us to not care about white people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC really cares about using black people to tell us to not care about white people.
    I like his inference that black folks are somehow not included in aggregate statistics. I didn't post a missing white woman story, but that's what he's criticizing me for.

Maybe he wants to distract from the point that American men are violent s who, thanks to the prevalence of guns, feel themselves at liberty to waste their wives, girlfriends and prospective girfriends at will.

The problem is femicide in general, not missing white women.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Poverty seems to makes it worse. Add in money problems and you add more powder.

Since it is clearly all to do about guns and skin color in your take. Guns make it a of a lot easier. No strangling or setting up a fall off a rock in the middle of nowhere. Yes, I agree, the pretty little white bride offed by hubby is entertainment making news. Especially if hubby is black. A black male beating a white girlfriend is your best bet for the click. So I added to your color entertainment perspective. Made it much more noticeable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thread. Won't be long before the race baiters come in and do their thing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like his inference that black folks are somehow not included in aggregate statistics. I didn't post a missing white woman story, but that's what he's criticizing me for.

Maybe he wants to distract from the point that American men are violent s who, thanks to the prevalence of guns, feel themselves at liberty to waste their wives, girlfriends and prospective girfriends at will.

The problem is femicide in general, not missing white women.
    DMC descended into casual nihilism long ago. He can't feel anything anymore unless he's high on his own edgelordium.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

DMC, Sunday mornin' comin' down.

D M C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poverty seems to makes it worse. Add in money problems and you add more powder.

Since it is clearly all to do about guns and skin color in your take. Guns make it a of a lot easier. No strangling or setting up a fall off a rock in the middle of nowhere. Yes, I agree, the pretty little white bride offed by hubby is entertainment making news. Especially if hubby is black. A black male beating a white girlfriend is your best bet for the click. So I added to your color entertainment perspective. Made it much more noticeable.
    And no one gives a until the white girl is missing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thread. Won't be long before the race baiters come in and do their thing.
    Self fulfilling prophecy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol straining for a snappy comeback.

You don’t do so well under the pressure you constantly put on yourself, you might should consider putting down det grudge. You’ve carried it for such a long time.

Sorry you’re still struggling with resentment. It’s pitiable, tbh.
    If the cork fits..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem isn't guns, its ty men. Its judges that continue to put violent criminals back on the street on bail, on probation, over and over. They eventually get it that the laws don't really apply to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem isn't guns, its ty men. Its judges that continue to put violent criminals back on the street on bail, on probation, over and over. They eventually get it that the laws don't really apply to them.
    it's both. too many gunz makes it easy to kill people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the cork fits..
    right up your valley, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right up your valley, tbh
    Poster B, again, trying to change conversation and bloviate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't disagree but I'm not sure this is the right article to talk about guns.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    American women are poor at choosing partners. Compared to the rest of the World, women in America most likely to date out of their heritage and social class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. america's problem is that we dont have enough people in prison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't disagree but I'm not sure this is the right article to talk about guns.
    why not?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And no one gives a until the white girl is missing.
    WRONG

A pretty white girl is much more tantalizing.
    I told you the story on that, you disagree?

A white male nation cares about white girls... what a surprise?

Thread Information