Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    depressing tbh...

Lot of my post game is from watching Duncan. So when I make that middle of paint close shot, It sucks.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're right not to run and hide from it. Ease on down, submerge your body & soul in it. Let the tears of bitter regret & pure hatred marinate your already blackened heart. Pop and Co. are already amassing the jacks & timbers required for the trip back down come November. It'll be a 100 game grailed quest like ours in 1985. I didn't know though. All I could do is suffer in the misery, lament the pain and the humiliation and bear the burden alone. I had no Forum, just a brother and a father devoted to the Boston Celtics. My father was merciful, but, my brother was merciless. Any family get together, any get together at all was an opportunity to break my ass and bust my balls.

If you're lucky, Rare, you'll find redemption & deliverance like the Lakers and I did in but a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right not to run and hide from it. Ease on down, submerge your body & soul in it. Let the tears of bitter regret & pure hatred marinate your already blackened heart. Pop and Co. are already amassing the jacks & timbers required for the trip back down come November. It'll be a 100 game grailed quest like ours in 1985. I didn't know though. All I could do is suffer in the misery, lament the pain and the humiliation and bear the burden alone. I had no Forum, just a brother and a father devoted to the Boston Celtics. My father was merciful, but, my brother was merciless. Any family get together, any get together at all was an opportunity to break my ass and bust my balls.

If you're lucky, Rare, you'll find redemption & deliverance like the Lakers and I did in but a year.
    Wow, that was a nice diversion..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, that was a nice diversion..
    Bend over. I'll show ya a nice in' diversion.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    bait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we're right back on track..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I got flashbacks of the Lakers getting swept when I last played pickup ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I played a good row of basketball with my ol' sporting buddies, we all seem to remember the immense beat down on the Lakers. I liken myself to the red rocket and often times find myself easily beating a terrible Dwight Howard in the paint. Ah yes........the past......

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    So much trauma for Spurs fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, counting my turnovers and if I have 6 or 7 I stop trying too much.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah, I got flashbacks of the Lakers getting swept
    I'll just bet you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just bet you did.
    I played pickup ball yesterday and I saw this guy tear his Achilles. Damn.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't let yourself get cucked in the post, InRareForm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played pickup ball yesterday and I saw this guy tear his Achilles. Damn.
    Did he shoot the free throws after though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he shoot the free throws after though?
    Nope.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

And then 86 came around, and your Lakers showed themselves to be gutless cowards, lacking the stomach to battle Boston another consecutive year, feeling it was better to pack it in early against Houston to avoid the embarrasment Bird & Walton had in store for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You heard it here folks. The Cubster predicts the San Antonio Spurs will be the 2014 NBA Champions

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tuna, are you ever gonna fire up that 50,000 watt blow torch & dust off my corner?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    depressing tbh...

Lot of my post game is from watching Duncan. So when I make that middle of paint close shot, It sucks.
    Get over it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tuna, are you ever gonna fire up that 50,000 watt blow torch & dust off my corner?
    Teehee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    First tell me your thoughts on the way Magic quit in 86. Then i'll consider it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First tell me your thoughts on the way Magic quit in 86. Then i'll consider it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't care what the haters say... Cubby is a good guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played ball today and tore up like Speedy in '03

Thread Information