Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    A source close to the Miami organization has confirmed the Lebron James is considering coming to Houston when he becomes a FA at the end of the 13-14 year. In order to get cap Lin and Asik will be given away for a song and a dance . However, the big news is that Parsons will also go when he asks for a $30 to 40 million contact for 3 years. My source said that this is the grand plan as Houston will dominate the NBA with Harden, Dwight and James.Beverley will be starting point guard as Morey's figures have him as a future star. Mchale accidently spilled the beans when he told Beverley that "the sky is the limit" when Beverley asked him about his futures. He also said to Beverly during the exit interview that he will be playing major minutes this year. BTW Mchale also told A brooks during his exit interview that he is the best player he has ever coached. Now brooks is rehired. Brooks may well replace Beverley as the starting PG when Beverley has his breakout year this year and demands a stars salary when the time comes A team can"t payout four max salaries.
    My source is a stat geek that works for Morey. I can't reveal more. Sit tight.

Clutchfans BBS

If you're a Rocketsfan, as much as you like the current players, it's hard to argue with this logic. Get er done Morey!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron not going anywhere

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anybody watch that Catfish episode tonight?? That Dorian a fool mother er

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Even with a 3peat LeBron could be bolting Miami

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dis Dorian has a who for whatever reason love him and he still pitching game online to this who he figures is probably a fake. Niqqers are stupid ing creatures. Dumbass monkeys

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Peep this dough....... when he finally meet this ho in person, she has a different name (not surprisingly) and she a fat on top of that (also not surprisingly) She able dough

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I say she able only because she has a pretty little face..... def. have dem blowjob lips.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So.... after meeting this fake , dis Dorian have to make a decision on who he want....... well the dumb niqqer actually make a right decision and pick the back home. Leaving that fat fake all alone.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd still that fat ho dough...... she def. more able than the Dorian chose. That just mean dis Dorian one of them deep brothers. I can respect dat

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After d episode they had a reunion show.... and dis two es was in d same room for the first time ever.................. dez es wanted to throw down, you could tell...... Dorian dumbazz was just sitting there looking all goofy and .

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dorian mah ... but come on playa....... this may of lied to you but she might have some of that kung pow i.
    Watermelon on the counter

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTH. Wow.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would not surprise me if Lebron James leaves Miami as the team will be too worn down after next season to truly compete barring any big trades. The Houston Rockets would be a possible destination, but I do not believe they will be in his mind come next offseason.

Thay being said, he will likely remain on heat and the Rockets would gamble away half a decade of progress if they move too soon for James.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It all makes sense now!

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Dorian mah ... but come on playa....... this may of lied to you but she might have some of that kung pow i.
    Watermelon on the counter
    This guy lookin like Dwight before the roids

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would not surprise me if Lebron James leaves Miami as the team will be too worn down after next season to truly compete barring any big trades. The Houston Rockets would be a possible destination, but I do not believe they will be in his mind come next offseason.

Thay being said, he will likely remain on heat and the Rockets would gamble away half a decade of progress if they move too soon for James.
    In other words, no matter what he does now you're ing covered.

Christ-a-mighty!!!

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So you can trade a package of Rin, Asik and Parsons (with Parsons being the e of this offer) for an expiring contract (like Pau), sounds a great proposal doesn't it?

Thread Information