Page 462 of 491 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472 ... LastLast
Results 11,526 to 11,550 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why Dennis would get in a twist over a fine against Doc Rivers. I'm wondering if he's mad at Doc for "outing" the fact that KL was a healthy scratch from that game.
    Yes that’s my point. If he’s in fact healthy, then Dennis is upset over the fine / doc, and is going to make him sit multiple games “hurt” right now to avoid being questioned later when he load manages. People are already getting tired of the load management bull so he’s getting ahead of it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the way that Kawhi left. I think that was on him. But if he cared about winning les, then just to be honest, he made the right move. It's not the Spurs's fault they have no up and coming players that are all-star level talent. That's what you get when you draft at the end of the draft year after year. They struck gold with Kawhi, but he just ensured that they would never be bad enough to stockpile young assets to either develop down the line or to trade for a superstar to pair with Kawhi. I'm not sure his reason for leaving was to win more les. It could just as easily be for marketing reasons or because he wanted to be in his hometown. Those are all legit reasons. I just don't like the way he left. He should have handled his business better so the Spurs could have contended for the next two years and let him leave in free agency or allowed the Spurs to get equal value by not torching his value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He keeps sitting and the Clips will be way down in terms of seeding. Like a 4 or 5..
    Not sure it matters. 5th might be bad. Top 4 don't know that it hurts that much.

If they played the Lakers in Round 2 or 3 it's at Staples.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the way that Kawhi left. I think that was on him. But if he cared about winning les, then just to be honest, he made the right move. It's not the Spurs's fault they have no up and coming players that are all-star level talent. That's what you get when you draft at the end of the draft year after year. They struck gold with Kawhi, but he just ensured that they would never be bad enough to stockpile young assets to either develop down the line or to trade for a superstar to pair with Kawhi. I'm not sure his reason for leaving was to win more les. It could just as easily be for marketing reasons or because he wanted to be in his hometown. Those are all legit reasons. I just don't like the way he left. He should have handled his business better so the Spurs could have contended for the next two years and let him leave in free agency or allowed the Spurs to get equal value by not torching his value.
    Yeah, very well said. Unfortunately, the Leonard nut huggers can't get those concepts through their thick heads and continue (ad naseum) to praise/defend Leonard endlessly. I understand he has player fans that could give a about San Antonio, but to continue to spin the narrative as if Leonard didn't want this result all along is asinine.

He wanted to go home and a bigger marketing profile/more opportunities to sell his brand. He used his injury history and "misdiagnosis" as proxies for that outcome while painting the Spurs in a poor light (to sway public opinion and control the narrative).

Two years later & he's still missing games due to his left knee/quad which only needed "rehab and rest" to heal. He likely be hobbling on the court by April, May & June (again) while dropping 30 points and contending for another championship.

And like you I don't question his talent or impact - he could go down as top 20 player all-time at this pace - but how/why he left town has permanently soured him to me. Great on-court athlete, yet a manipulative (or manipulated), dishonest and untrustworthy person (kind of like Dennis Rodman).
    Last edited by J_Paco; 11-19-2019 at 03:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, very well said. Unfortunately, the Leonard nut huggers can't get those concepts through their thick heads and continue (ad naseum) to praise/defend Leonard endlessly. I understand he has player fans that could give a about San Antonio, but to continue to spin the narrative as if Leonard didn't want this result all along is asinine.

He wanted to go home and a bigger marketing profile/more opportunities to sell his brand. He used his injury history and "misdiagnosis" as proxies for that outcome while painting the Spurs in a poor light (to sway public opinion and control the narrative).

Two years later & he's still missing games due to his left knee/quad which only needed "rehab and rest" to heal. He likely be hobbling on the court by April, May & June (again) while dropping 30 points and contending for another championship.

And like you I don't question his talent or impact - he could go down as top 20 player all-time at this pace - but how/why he left town has permanently soured him to me. Great on-court athlete, yet a manipulative (or manipulated), dishonest and untrustworthy person (kind of like Dennis Rodman).
    Nah it’s called being alpha and and knowing when to pull the plug

surrounding him with mills and gasol EXTENSIONS

Getting rid of demonstrative black American players like Simmons and dedmon

PLAY BEFORE YOU GET THE SUPER MAX KAWHI

LOB mentality baby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leonard is a loser who is dumb to not realize Uncle is ruining his legacy and hes just a money ticket for uncle and agency.

Very overrated value player. Maybe the best player in a vacuum but his value in the RS is just non existent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah it’s called being alpha and and knowing when to pull the plug

surrounding him with mills and gasol EXTENSIONS

PLAY BEFORE YOU GET THE SUPER MAX KAWHI

LOB mentality baby
    You sound like an idiot. I really cant imagine you being an actual adult in real life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leonard is a loser who is dumb to not realize Uncle is ruining his legacy and hes just a money ticket for uncle and agency.

Very overrated value player. Maybe the best player in a vacuum but his value in the RS is just non existent
    you’re smart enough to know playoffs is the real season and RS is only a tool for getting ready. That LOB longview

You sound like an idiot. I really cant imagine you being an actual adult in real life.
    sniff sniff sniff sniff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's actually quite sad. Hard core narcissists have a group of people around them that I like to refer to as their 'flying monkeys', like the Wizard of Oz. They're useful for proxy attacks on others. He's a flying Monkey, probably for multiple people, and can only feel validated when carrying water for one of them. He has no life or substance. He's just an appendage of other people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's actually quite sad. Hard core narcissists have a group of people around them that I like to refer to as their 'flying monkeys', like the Wizard of Oz. They're useful for proxy attacks on others. He's a flying Monkey, probably for multiple people, and can only feel validated when carrying water for one of them. He has no life or substance. He's just an appendage of other people.
    Sniff sniff sniff sniff

juvenile analogy, permanently stuck at the developmental stage when you made your account

Sniff sniff sniff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how long before Clips Docs and Uncle/Nephew are fighting about his medical diagnosis?

"Oh I got a contusion or a bruise on my leg"

'You do really"

"Yeah Man it hurts"

where have we seen this before?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how long before Clips Docs and Uncle/Nephew are fighting about his medical diagnosis?

"Oh I got a contusion or a bruise on my leg"

'You do really"

"Yeah Man it hurts"

where have we seen this before?
    it happened in Toronto too.

Nurse was made to be a fool. First..oh hes playing back to back in Dec, then january and then february. But he never did.

Uncle and Camp are convinced with load managment. Hes the only player in his agency.

The stressful part of this whole ordeal. Kawhi can be so much better but hes become a real softy thanks to uncle

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    it happened in Toronto too.

Nurse was made to be a fool. First..oh hes playing back to back in Dec, then january and then february. But he never did.

Uncle and Camp are convinced with load managment. Hes the only player in his agency.

The stressful part of this whole ordeal. Kawhi can be so much better but hes become a real softy thanks to uncle
    Kawhi is his meal ticket so Dennis is gonna do everything possible to extend the shelf life on his quads, even if it involves questionable like load management.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is his meal ticket so Dennis is gonna do everything possible to extend the shelf life on his quads, even if it involves questionable like load management.
    I am convinced Leonard has no real relationship with the medical stuff outside of..I am not feeling well.

He doesnt get medical advice from toronto and LA. What Alex mckinnie and LA did/doing is entirely based of Kawhis "feel" level. Nothing to do with their diganosis.

The diagnosis they're living with is all still the NY doctor.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's called being a and Blind Siding the team that got you to where he was

i guess your also to blind to see that there are other player on this team besides Mills and Gasol who are bench players

Guess since your so much in your ass, that you don't see the players showing emotion

Dude set out a full season, and still isn't even a 100 percent....Cuz you whY? (oops your to much into your ass, that you don't know)...Simple answer, the Spurs doc told him what it was......wait you probably won't believe this and still believes he needs rest

Speaking off rest, dude has had his rest, only played more than 70 games in season with us twice, the highest mins he averaged in a season was 33..(less than what he averaged with Toronto and also he's already at about 32 min with the clips with his bad legs/groins and that with him taking a back seat on defense)

on that route, since leaving the spurs, his efg% has dropped, 3pt% has dropped Fg% has dropped

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually that's his one good quality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a lot of unbearable people on this site. And i havent chosen to put them on my ignore list. Genovas is now the first. Its like literally reading a 13 year old post. Dude is so much cringe. Someday this fool will look back when hes working in an office (probably not an office since he doesnt sound that intelligent) and look at his old posts and regret being a dumbass. Someday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a lot of unbearable people on this site. And i havent chosen to put them on my ignore list. Genovas is now the first. Its like literally reading a 13 year old post. Dude is so much cringe. Someday this fool will look back when hes working in an office (probably not an office since he doesnt sound that intelligent) and look at his old posts and regret being a dumbass. Someday.
    sniff sniff sniff sniff

sniff sniff sniff sniff

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn true...had to stop viewing this site for bit, felt like i was loosing a few brains cells looking at certain posts.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG wanted to be traded to the Spurs in 2017. What could have been.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-kawhi-leonard

Now, nobody will willingly want to come to the Spurs except as a last-ditched resort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now, nobody will willingly want to come to the Spurs except as a last-ditched resort.
    Just more proof that poop ruined the franchise with his decision making and lack of leadership. How do you not make that trade happen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just more proof that poop ruined the franchise with his decision making and lack of leadership. How do you not make that trade happen?
    Paul George has swagger and isn’t over himself. he got a stripper pregnant (and is still with her raising the kid) he’s a bad guy!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi PG duo looking like the best in the league tbh

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You joined here just over a year ago, . If you don't like it, go the away. Please.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why? It clear states the Spurs had no asset interesting

Thread Information