Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Excellent use of the premature lol
    he still had a bad game. moncrief was just worse

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    he still had a bad game. moncrief was just worse
    Right. I made the right guess between the two mediocre receivers here.

Luckily I can send both to the bench with the emergence of John Brown.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Right. I made the right guess between the two mediocre receivers here.

Luckily I can send both to the bench with the emergence of John Brown.
    indeed. tho kirk did get peppered with targets

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yup. I figured he would get the targets.

Yeah Kirk is the unknown that could either go off for a buck fifty if that offense does what it did in college or he could get 3 catches on 12 targets if Murray gets chased around with that horrible O Line.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    but you don't get fantasy points for targets

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    after pulling my AB trade...

12 team, 0.5 ppr league. typical QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, FLEX lineup

QB - Tom Brady, Kyler Murray
    WR - Antonio Brown, Brandin Cooks, Josh Gordon, Marquise Goodwin
    RB - David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Marlon Mack, LeSean McCoy, Chris Thompson
    TE - Travis Kelce
    DEF -Baltimore
    tryin to figure out what to do with my WR/RB situation. as of now, i have to bench one of gordon/cooks/mack every week. once we start hitting bye week scenarios, that depth could come in handy. but in the meantime feels like wasted value.

plus having both AB and Gordon feels unnecessary. considering packaging gordon with mack for a true RB1. that colts OL looks amazing, but he got no work in the passing game and got half of his fantasy points on one play

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    tryin to figure out what to do with my WR/RB situation. as of now, i have to bench one of gordon/cooks/mack every week. once we start hitting bye week scenarios, that depth could come in handy. but in the meantime feels like wasted value.

plus having both AB and Gordon feels unnecessary. considering packaging gordon with mack for a true RB1. that colts OL looks amazing, but he got no work in the passing game and got half of his fantasy points on one play
    I have Gordon too and he's very benchable now. He will get flex points but I have Sammy Watkins too, and some backup RBs that will all be more reliable than Gordon usually is. I'll just miss out on the one game he gets 2TDs

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    but you don't get fantasy points for targets
    Excellent derp take

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    im being offered Julio Jones and John Brown for Marlon Mack and Josh Gordon

my current receivers/running backs:

WR: Antonio Brown, Brandin Cooks, Josh Gordon, Terry McLaurin
    RB: David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Marlon Mack, LeSean McCoy, Chris Thompson

my current flex play is typically going to be marlon back, with me having to bench josh gordon or brandin cooks, which does feel like a waste

if i make the trade, it becomes

Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Brandin Cooks, Josh Brown, Terry McLaurin
    David Johnson, Mark Ingram, LeSean McCoy, Chris Thompson

my 2 WR/2 RB and flex becomes a lot more simplified with Cooks as the weekly flex, and my best bench player becomes john brown, who i dont feel as bad about benching

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Seems like you're getting a steal imo. I think John Brown is legit.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Seems like you're getting a steal imo. I think John Brown is legit.
    yup, feel the same way

but crofl, after discussing and agreeing in principle over text, dude sends me the trade offer with TY Hilton instead of Julio ... i told him to go himself for wasting my time

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    John Brown is legit, but I don't believe in Josh Allen or that offensive line for that matter to allow for Brown to catch many deep balls. Most teams aren't as ty at pass rush or corner as the Jets.

He's not in a Desean Jackson like perfect situation where he's flanking the perfect WR1, TE1 with arguably the most accurate deep ball throwing QB in the league and arguably the best pass protecting line in the league. I'm happy I got Djax

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What to do with OJ Howard...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    0.5 ppr, pick 2 of 3

Antonio Brown (lolphins)
    Josh Gordon (lolphins)
    Brandin Cooks (saints)

mono
    Will Hunting

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I would go with Gordon and Cooks. AB is AB but real tough to see him having a huge day with only a week of practicing that playbook under his belt. Goff at home plays much better than on the road so Cooks should have more value this week too. It's the safer play, AB could still around and have a good game but it's not like you are starting bums over AB here.

I actually think all the people ting on Gordon's value since the AB signing are ing idiots and Gordon is gonna be just fine in fantasy getting single coverage all the time.

but crofl, after discussing and agreeing in principle over text, dude sends me the trade offer with TY Hilton instead of Julio ... i told him to go himself for wasting my time
    100% the guy saw he was about to stack 2 Colts players and wanted off that spot. Still a move what he did but it's fantasy player psychology 101. The hive mind has told everyone to tank Colts player values since Brissett isn't Luck, and he is following suit.
    Last edited by J.T.; 09-14-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Well ...JT sighting. How you handling the Luck news breh?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I would go with Gordon and Cooks. AB is AB but real tough to see him having a huge day with only a week of practicing that playbook under his belt. Goff at home plays much better than on the road so Cooks should have more value this week too. It's the safer play, AB could still around and have a good game but it's not like you are starting bums over AB here.

I actually think all the people ting on Gordon's value since the AB signing are ing idiots and Gordon is gonna be just fine in fantasy getting single coverage all the time.

100% the guy saw he was about to stack 2 Colts players and wanted off that spot. Still a move what he did but it's fantasy player psychology 101. The hive mind has told everyone to tank Colts player values since Brissett isn't Luck, and he is following suit.
    He;s going to get the oportunities dorsett got in week one, and he's better than dorsett in every way

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He;s going to get the oportunities dorsett got in week one, and he's better than dorsett in every way
    Tbh Dorsett might be the faster straight line runner at this point. I love Gordon but he hasn’t shown that elite speed since his return last year

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also my team

.5 ppr 12 man 1 qb 2 wrs 2rbs 1 te 1 flex /k/def

QBs Wilson, Carr(Waiver)
    RBs Bell, Michel, Sigletary, Miles Sanders, Carlos Hyde
    WR's Julio, Watkins, Golladay, Tyrell Williams, Hollywood(waiver)
    TE Kittle
    Def Min
    K Butker

So I'm flexing tyrell williams because the last two years Carr has feasted on the Chiefs in Oak, and that chiefs secondary is trash, hopefully that doesn't bite me in the ass.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Well ...JT sighting. How you handling the Luck news breh?
    Breh it is what is is. We didn't protect the guy and made him get smashed behind terrible OL's for 5 seasons so we kinda deserve it. The timing of it was just really ty. I'm not all in on Brissett but there are definitely worse starting QBs in the league. I just don't have a lot of expectations right now. I was very impressed by how they played in Week 1, the team played great and Vinatieri choked.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Breh it is what is is. We didn't protect the guy and made him get smashed behind terrible OL's for 5 seasons so we kinda deserve it. The timing of it was just really ty. I'm not all in on Brissett but there are definitely worse starting QBs in the league. I just don't have a lot of expectations right now. I was very impressed by how they played in Week 1, the team played great and Vinatieri choked.
    Huh? I'm not sure I buy that, Castonzo has been there since he was a rookie and he's been consistently among the upper echelon tackles in the NFL.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Huh? I'm not sure I buy that, Castonzo has been there since he was a rookie and he's been consistently among the upper echelon tackles in the NFL.
    Luck averaged over 30 sacks a season before they drafted Nelson last year and he only took 18. Two seasons of over 40 sacks. They didn't draft Ryan Kelly until 2016, coincidentally the same year Ryan Grigson got fired for his team giving up 41 sacks and getting Luck injured. Castanzo is good but let's not act like Andrew Luck wasn't thrown to the wolves behind bums like Samson Satele and Mike McGlynn the first half of his career just because one out of five guys grades out as decent. Look, I don't know you. Maybe you spit good takes on this forum. But this wasn't one of them.
    Last edited by J.T.; 09-15-2019 at 03:28 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Look, I don't know you. Maybe you spit good takes on this forum. But this wasn't one of them.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Luck averaged over 30 sacks a season before they drafted Nelson last year and he only took 18. Two seasons of over 40 sacks. They didn't draft Ryan Kelly until 2016, coincidentally the same year Ryan Grigson got fired for his team giving up 41 sacks and getting Luck injured. Castanzo is good but let's not act like Andrew Luck wasn't thrown to the wolves behind bums like Samson Satele and Mike McGlynn the first half of his career just because one out of five guys grades out as decent. Look, I don't know you. Maybe you spit good takes on this forum. But this wasn't one of them.
    Two-part question...

1) Jimmy Graham or Kyle Rudolph?

2) Do you know where I can get any codones?

Thread Information