Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already quoted it several times.
    You already came out with a 2020 position different from you 2016 position, BlakeBlaker.

Are you saying you care now?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already came out with a 2020 position different from you 2016 position, BlakeBlaker.

Are you saying you care now?
    I said I want a clear line, derp.
    I think an actual deadline should be set in presidential election years but if you want to leave it up to Democrats, so be it.
    Clearly.

You read it.

Where do you want the line, derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said I want a clear line, derp.

Clearly.

You read it.

Where do you want the line, derp?
    You pouted like a teenaged girl that you don't care when the 2016 quote wasn't in play.

Dat checkmate again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You pouted like a teenaged girl that you don't care when the 2016 quote wasn't in play.

Dat checkmate again.
    I think an actual deadline should be set in presidential election years but if you want to leave it up to Democrats, so be it.
    Do you want a deadline, derp?

Yes or no.

derp folds

Checkmate.

lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psycho Derp 2016

I'm all for appointees' getting an up or down vote in a couple months' time, regardless of which party's president does the appointing.

Board Republicans fall silent when asked directly where they draw the line; probably because supporting the current Republican strategy will sound pretty absurd.

Pscyho Derp 2020

Don't really care.

Sorry.

koriwhat DMC FrostKing tholdren ducks Nathan89 hater Mikeanaro Thread SnakeBoy whottt rmt Wild Cobra Cosmored Galileo Nbadan LnGrrrR CosmicCowboy DarrinS SA210 Yonivore ObiwanGinobili Chris
    Down goes ChumpDumper! Down goes ChumpDumper! Down goes ChumpDumper!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Board Republicans fall silent when asked directly where they draw the line; probably because supporting the current Republican strategy will sound pretty absurd.

derp is a board Republican

derp fell silent when asked directly where he draws the line

Checkmate.

lol derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp is a board Republican

derp fell silent when asked directly where he draws the line

Checkmate.

lol derp
    Not at all. After you've conceded that you conveniently changed your position, I shall be happy to advance the conversation.
    But there's no point if you think you can just lie with impunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. After you've conceded that you conveniently changed your position, I shall be happy to advance the conversation.
    But there's no point if you think you can just lie with impunity.
    muh conditions.

You're checkmated.

You will never advance.

lol derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh conditions.

You're checkmated.

You will never advance.

lol derp
    You have to take responsibility for your actions.

After you've admitted that you conveniently changed your position, this discussion shall move forward.

Otherwise, enjoy your checkmate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to take responsibility for your actions.

After you've admitted that you conveniently changed your position, this discussion shall move forward.

Otherwise, enjoy your checkmate.
    derp folds

My position is the same. I want a deadline in presidential election years.

You can't say if you do or don't.

My W.

derp will never speak of this again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp folds

My W.

derp will never speak of this again.
    Psychopath thinks getting caught having two positions is a W.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psychopath thinks getting caught having two positions is a W.
    My position is the same. I want a deadline in presidential election years.

You can't say if you do or don't.

That's checkmate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My position is the same.

Psycho Derp 2016

I'm all for appointees' getting an up or down vote in a couple months' time, regardless of which party's president does the appointing.

Pscyho Derp 2020

Don't really care.

Sorry.

koriwhat DMC FrostKing tholdren ducks Nathan89 hater Mikeanaro Thread SnakeBoy whottt rmt Wild Cobra Cosmored Galileo Nbadan LnGrrrR CosmicCowboy DarrinS SA210 Yonivore ObiwanGinobili Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

derp can't say if he wants a line or not.

Checkmate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worldwide record loan from the IMF to try to prop up Macri and lost like it was nobody's business, tbh...

I've never been a fan of peronachos and the penguin came after I left, so it's not my role to defend anything there, I share your disgust, tbh... and I spoke plenty about it, including DAF, back when Kichiloff didn't want to pay the debt.

That said, Macri was an absolute epic fail. There's nobody else to blame for getting all the peronchos back in there.
    The loan was to keep paying those lame welfare plans, all for nothing because when they have the chance always vote Peronism.

He was an epic fail, but at the same time my point is peronchos have no one to blame for this current situation.

They are used to govern with majority on both camaras, do what they please and this time there is no magical soja to save their asses.

Coca Cola and other big companies are leaving the country right now, thats 100% on them and their dictator market rules.
    Also you cant blame loans or debts because they are not paying anyone a dime, they kicked everything to 2023/2024 so it can explode to the next idiot in charge, just like they did before 2015.

The arrange with bonists took 8 months, a total international shame, and the big problem was a Scioli/Kicillof 2015 debt so it was pre Macri, the main fund took really long to agree because these idiots tried to play smart with minuscule letters.

And you have a 36 year old economy guy with no experience whatsoever who doesnt have a plan, he doesnt talk about where are we going.
    Thats why you have a 167 dollar, not because Macri gato.

They want everyone living on welfare, business closing because there is a 200 day quarantine, Justice reform that no one is asking for, people starving, 5000 prisioners on the streets, lots of insecurity everywhere, more taxes, retired people making pennies, cyber patrolling, ocupas, 6 tv news channels talking this is the best place ever and companies leaving.

Also they are supressing the police, did you see the police killed because tasers are not allowed?

The problem is everything as I said, no just the economy as it used to be and they are making it worse, them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The loan was to keep paying those lame welfare plans, all for nothing because when they have the chance always vote Peronism.

He was an epic fail, but at the same time my point is peronchos have no one to blame for this current situation.

They are used to govern with majority on both camaras, do what they please and this time there is no magical soja to save their asses.

Coca Cola and other big companies are leaving the country right now, thats 100% on them and their dictator market rules.
    Also you cant blame loans or debts because they are not paying anyone a dime, they kicked everything to 2023/2024 so it can explode to the next idiot in charge, just like they did before 2015.

The arrange with bonists took 8 months, a total international shame, and the big problem was a Scioli/Kicillof 2015 debt so it was pre Macri, the main fund took really long to agree because these idiots tried to play smart with minuscule letters.

And you have a 36 year old economy guy with no experience whatsoever who doesnt have a plan, he doesnt talk about where are we going.
    Thats why you have a 167 dollar, not because Macri gato.

They want everyone living on welfare, business closing because there is a 200 day quarantine, Justice reform that no one is asking for, people starving, 5000 prisioners on the streets, lots of insecurity everywhere, more taxes, retired people making pennies, cyber patrolling, ocupas, 6 tv news channels talking this is the best place ever and companies leaving.

Also they are supressing the police, did you see the police killed because tasers are not allowed?

The problem is everything as I said, no just the economy as it used to be and they are making it worse, them.
    But that's the point. These guys sucked so bad for so long, Macri and his government of CEOs had an easy job, right? suck less? Instead they kept raising prices on everything, poverty kept going up and up, and then they're wondering why nobody elected them again?

The right in countries like Argentina is flat out stupid too, and they have nobody else to blame.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp can't say if he wants a line or not.

Checkmate.
    Sorry, derp. You don't get to psychopath it up and then move onto something else.
    You'll not be rewarded for that. Admit you got caught having two different takes if you want to progress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that's the point. These guys sucked so bad for so long, Macri and his government of CEOs had an easy job, right? suck less? Instead they kept raising prices on everything, poverty kept going up and up, and then they're wondering why nobody elected them again?

The right in countries like Argentina is flat out stupid too, and they have nobody else to blame.
    Nope, there was no easy job, they won an election after almost 13 years of Kirchnerism having majority on both cameras, with means he didnt have it so they spent all those 4 years blocking him, did you ever watch what happened when he wanted to reform the retired people checks?

If that thing was approved today retired people will be earning more money, then that fat piece of said he would raise 20% up on the first day if he wins the election, that never happened.

Here you have another one from the 2019 budget, all those clowns playing victims are the one doing right now, the boo hoo ones.

Also the political stunts like that Maldonado hippie , now we had like 8 missing persons during democracy and they say nothing.

You cant have an easy job when they have majority on both cameras and they are doing strikes everywhere, they have the unions, read a little about the teachers union and Vidal, she offered them 45% raise and clausula gatillo (which means if inflations is too high they have a raise automatically) and they said no so kids missed 3 months of school.

Now with this government they agreed for 15% and no gatillo, inflation is 37%

Also dont forget how they manipulated INDEC, Macri had realistic numbers when he was in charge the opposition said there was 41% poverty in the country, now that they won and with 200 days of quarantine, 6 million people more without jobs, and a dying economy they say there is 40,9%, a total joke.

Also is not that nobody elected them again, they had more votes than when he won... almost 42%, the thing is lots of idiots voted the other side as a punishment and now they are eating and drinking piss.

You have peronism segregated on every state, and PRO was a new party without support everywhere, so I wouldnt say is so easy, you are battling mafias not an 80 year old bozo like Biden and dumbocrats crying like sissy girls.
    When they dont govern all they do is stop the country via strikes, creating violence ETC, thats what they did to De La Rua and tried the same with Macri and it didnt work out.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Announcers introduce the fighters and announce the winner. Fight commentators call the fight and offer play by play.

Just thought you might like to know.
    '

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great definition of Borking

From Bork to Barrett, though, the Republican argument has been that to accurately describe a Republican nominee’s views on cons utional issues in a public forum is a uncivil dirty trick
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...tt-ncna1242802

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Announcers introduce the fighters and announce the winner. Fight commentators call the fight and offer play by play.

Psycho Derp 2016

Pscyho Derp 2020

Don't really care.

Sorry.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That didn't go well for Snitch Factor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

'
    HE TOOK A CLASS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'It instilled such problems': ex-member of Amy Coney Barrett's faith group speaks out

Powers’ sister had shown a gift for speaking in tongues, a defining trait of the followers of the small charismatic Christian community, and Rebekah was expected to do the same.

But after what seemed like an eternity, she proved unable to produce a sound.

“I couldn’t get it, and I stayed there an hour and a half before they gave up and finally said, ‘You just have blockage. You need to just work on your sin and be more open,” she said.

So given the clear importance that McConnell and Trump have placed on confirming Barrett before the election ...

The 41-year-old had a rebellious spirit and left People of Praise when she turned 18.

It has taken decades of therapy and hard work to overcome the intense feelings of shame and fear of damnation that she said marked her childhood.

The Christian faith group, based in South Bend, Indiana, dominated every aspect of her early life,

Barrett’s membership in this specific religious community does raise legitimate questions.

They want to examine how views that are integral to the group’s core beliefs – from its treatment of women to the separation of church and state – might influence her.

They are also distinct from most mainstream Catholic faith.

In the bi-weekly and hours-long meetings that defined Powers’ childhood, intense prayer and discussions centered on obedience and driving out sin.

Powers ... frequently witnessed people speaking in tongues and

frenzied calls for evil spirits to be expelled,

episodes that usually led to exorcisms.

Powers’ parents were often asked to take in other members into their home, even though her own family were using food stamps to get by.

As a child and teenager, Powers’ father served as her spiritual “head” and worked multiple jobs, including being asked to tend to the lawns of the community’s properties, free of charge.

“The brainwashing and the groupthink, the female subjugation of being there to serve and listen to your spiritual head. It was so devaluing. To me, it instilled such problems.”

Obedience to authority and submission to headship are active responses to the gifts of God.”

Although Barrett has not discussed the issue, there is evidence that the former Notre Dame law professor

served as a trustee for a school affiliated with the group;

lived in the home of a prominent co-founder when she was in law school;

and announced the birth of her children in People of Praise’s magazine,

which
    has removed references to Barrett and her family since she joined the federal bench in 2017. hiding what? why?

Barrett served as a “handmaid” as late as 2010, a leadership position for women in the community

“intentional community” of People of Praise and its nature of being “conservative, authoritarian, hierarchical, and patriarchal”.

“I think they’re potentially more dangerous and much more sophisticated [than a cult],” he said.

they have to be lawyers and judges and submissive to men at the same time."

Being that far into the community means, no, she is going to be teaching other people.”

She already “knows” what to think because of the patriarchal structure she was raised in,

which mirrors conservative Catholic views and the views of her judicial mentor, Antonin Scalia.

People of Praise, he said, does reject a secular view of separation between church and state. Christian supremacy/Sharia coming to USA, sooner or later.

the Catholic conservative legal movement is putting liberalism on trial.

They want to change a certain understanding of the liberal order of individual rights

A spokesman for People of Praise has said it would be inappropriate to discuss Barrett.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/10/people-of-praise-amy-coney-barrett-faith-group

brainwashed by super-fringe perverse "worse than a cult" Barrett has no place on SCOTUS

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information