Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you’re right. All the young ones need to step up, otherwise it’ll be nothing but bitcoin about kawhitter all year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte Murray needs to be a border line all-star this up n coming season.
    Dejounte Murray needs to be a Most Improved Player canidate this up n coming season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s going to be something next to Little Gen’ MVPatty. They’re going to set this place alight tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I met him at the HEB today too.. he told my daughter, who just broke her arm mind you, to off when asked for an autograph. He's ing lucky we didn't have words.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is special. He’s going to make a jump offensively this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a huge Dejounte fan, but i'll believe it when i see it. We'll find out just how hard he has worked this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it at HEB? What aisle?
    It's at the downtown headquarters. I work there and can confirm.

It was Him, Dabom, and I. After Dabom left he asked "Is that guy always a giant got"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just needs to work on his finishing and try to shoot 35% from three. But most of all his finishing around the room. He has been effective getting there but has been unable to finish at an acceptable rate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was Him, Dabom, and I. After Dabom left he asked "Is that guy always a giant got"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will surprise everyone this year....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it at HEB? What aisle?
    It was down HEB’s new Bull aisle.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn it, I was gonna ask if it was at HEB too.....lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this year he could improve to 9 PPG and 3 APG as the starting point guard. And maybe he could shoot 45% from the field this year, which would also be an improvement for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this year he could improve to 9 PPG and 3 APG as the starting point guard. And maybe he could shoot 45% from the field this year, which would also be an improvement for him.
    In his starts last year, including the beginning of the year when he really struggled, he averaged 26 minutes, 10p/7r/3.5a/1.5st. You should probably stop digging before you are too far into the hole of stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you’re right. All the young ones need to step up, otherwise it’ll be nothing but bitcoin about kawhitter all year.
    This guy trades cryptocurrency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In his starts last year, including the beginning of the year when he really struggled, he averaged 26 minutes, 10p/7r/3.5a/1.5st. You should probably stop digging before you are too far into the hole of stupid.
    Lol good stuff. Looking at those numbers, it is a lot more hopeful he will solidify himself this year as a starter. I still say no way he sniffs all star votes this year or probably next but hopefully he becomes a staple on the all defense teams the same way Kawhi worked his way up.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blanco and 1604 HEB. Next to the dairy stuff.
    He's been trying to find an active living culture in North SA. He's turned to yogurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol good stuff. Looking at those numbers, it is a lot more hopeful he will solidify himself this year as a starter. I still say no way he sniffs all star votes this year or probably next but hopefully he becomes a staple on the all defense teams the same way Kawhi worked his way up.
    Kawhi wasn't an All Star until year 5. Tony wasn't a All Star until year 5. DeMar DeRozan wasn't an All Star until year 5. LaMarcus Aldridge wasn't an All Star until year 6, and he was a high draft pick, #2 overall. Manu made it in year 3, but he was older (27) and had the international rep.

It takes time. Most knowledgeable fans know this. I think he'll probably average 14p/9r/5a/2st this year. I've also always said that if he gets a consistent jumper, he'll be dangerous, and if he gets a consistent 3 pointer, he'll be lethal, All Star would be the start, leading to All NBA. His burst is incredible, and if you have to play up on him, he's going to just go right by people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wasn't an All Star until year 5. Tony wasn't a All Star until year 5. DeMar DeRozan wasn't an All Star until year 5. LaMarcus Aldridge wasn't an All Star until year 6, and he was a high draft pick, #2 overall. Manu made it in year 3, but he was older (27) and had the international rep.

It takes time. Most knowledgeable fans know this. I think he'll probably average 14p/9r/5a/2st this year. I've also always said that if he gets a consistent jumper, he'll be dangerous, and if he gets a consistent 3 pointer, he'll be lethal, All Star would be the start, leading to All NBA. His burst is incredible, and if you have to play up on him, he's going to just go right by people.
    Wow. Those rebound numbers would be crazy. I imagine a small bump in his stats because we have a lot more depth especially on offense this year. My guess will be 12pts, 7 RBS, 4 assists, 2 stls. He just needs to stay patient and run the offense with minimal turnovers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Those rebound numbers would be crazy. I imagine a small bump in his stats because we have a lot more depth especially on offense this year. My guess will be 12pts, 7 RBS, 4 assists, 2 stls. He just needs to stay patient and run the offense with minimal turnovers.
    He averaged 7 last year in only 26 minutes as a starter. If his minutes only get bumped to 33, that would be 8.8 rebounds, based on a proportionate jump. He's the most instinctive rebounder I've seen in S&B since Rodman. He just knows where to be, how the ball will come off the rim or glass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He averaged 7 last year in only 26 minutes as a starter. If his minutes only get bumped to 33, that would be 8.8 rebounds, based on a proportionate jump. He's the most instinctive rebounder I've seen in S&B since Rodman. He just knows where to be, how the ball will come off the rim or glass.
    insane

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said to watch out this season. He gonna rock this year.
    Ban this flaming timvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From your lips to God’s ears, with a break of 3 years, or so. Seriously, though, I feel bad for the dude. Prolly went broke buying that chicas jar farts.

Thread Information