My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be funny when DDR is traded to the Lakers for for Danny Green
    won't get it done... would have to include poodle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to think that he opts in to next season, there is really only one team that would likely pursue him (Charlotte) because of Jordowner.

Not all bad; gives the Spurs an extra year of DDR, LMA and Gay then, possibly, let the three of them walk after next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to think that he opts in to next season, there is really only one team that would likely pursue him (Charlotte) because of Jordowner.

Not all bad; gives the Spurs an extra year of DDR, LMA and Gay then, possibly, let the three of them walk after next season.
    I can’t see Pop allowing the three of them to walk. But hopefully that decision will be up to somebody else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t see Pop allowing the three of them to walk. But hopefully that decision will be up to somebody else.
    Probably, but LMA, DeRozan and Gay will turn 36, 33, and 34 in the 2021 off season. LMA will probably head back to Portland, and DDR will be a UFA and have more options. Gay may be done by then. Walker will heading into year 4, he will likely be ready to start by then. KJ and Samanic will heading into year 3, hopefully they'll be ready to step into rotation roles too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably, but LMA, DeRozan and Gay will turn 36, 33, and 34 in the 2021 off season. LMA will probably head back to Portland, and DDR will be a UFA and have more options. Gay may be done by then. Walker will heading into year 4, he will likely be ready to start by then. KJ and Samanic will heading into year 3, hopefully they'll be ready to step into rotation roles too.
    Beyond the ages you cite, my crystal ball is not nearly as clear as yours. I hope Dumbmar is gone before then. And I have no idea whether the young guys will be Spurs, much less starters/rotation players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can't afford him. They still have to sign White, Forbes and Poetl for next year.

They got Carroll and K.Johnson just in case he doesn't sign up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with the people saying we should trade him. Toronto is tough but, if they really want him back I'd take OG, a pick, and a contract to balance the numbers. I don't really see a Knicks package that would make sense for them though. I'm sure there will be more teams interested in January.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade DeRozan/Forbes to Orlando for Gordon/Augustin

don’t think any team will want Mills or Marco in a trade. We’re stuck with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

don’t think any team will want Mills or Marco in a trade. We’re stuck with them.
    Give it a couple of months,Philly will want one or both of them by then.

(I still don't think PATFO will trade Beli.I won't even comment on if they'd trade Mills.Patty has an unofficial lifetime contract with the Spurs.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd even do DD/Forbes for just Gordon, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can't afford him. They still have to sign White, Forbes and Poetl for next year.

They got Carroll and K.Johnson just in case he doesn't sign up.
    Long term, probably could, it just depends on LMA and Gay and whether they'll be here after next season. Also White isn't a RFA in the off-season, Jakob is and Forbes is a UFA but the Spurs have full bird rights on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have a gluttony of guards. Ship out the ones who don't make this team better (DDR/Mills/Beli) for front court help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd even do DD/Forbes for just Gordon, tbh.
    I think DDR is better than Gordon so I don't get moving another starter with DeRozan to try and seal the deal with Orlando.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have a gluttony of guards. Ship out the ones who don't make this team better (DDR/Mills/Beli) for front court help.
    I love all three of them, but if I had to choose itll be DDR. He's to emotional. He turns the ball over to much an when he's missing, he misses everything. patty is a damn good hype man an Marco can still shoot lights out. Lonnie also makes DDR the odd man out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love all three of them, but if I had to choose itll be DDR. He's to emotional. He turns the ball over to much an when he's missing, he misses everything. patty is a damn good hype man an Marco can still shoot lights out. Lonnie also makes DDR the odd man out.
    Lonnie actually makes Beli expendable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long term, probably could, it just depends on LMA and Gay and whether they'll be here after next season. Also White isn't a RFA in the off-season, Jakob is and Forbes is a UFA but the Spurs have full bird rights on him.
    Spurs fully guaranteed LMA's 2020-2021 salary a day or so ago. If they were considering moving him, his partial guarantee would have been more attractive than his full salary. He's here for this season and next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fully guaranteed LMA's 2020-2021 salary a day or so ago. If they were considering moving him, his partial guarantee would have been more attractive than his full salary. He's here for this season and next.
    I know, I meant after the 20-21 season when both Gay and LMA are officially up. White, Forbes and Poelt's new deal won't overlap with their current ones unless one or both of LMA and Gay are brought back.

Ceperez mentioned that the Spurs wouldn't be able to afford DDR, they actually could though and I still think it's increasingly likely he opts in considering there really isn't another team that can pay him more than that $27.6 and that would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't like the deal. Forbes is actually one of our most important players. He is too important to the team to toss away in a Dumbmar trade without getting a 3-ball threat for Dumbmar and Forbes both in return.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with the people saying we should trade him. Toronto is tough but, if they really want him back I'd take OG, a pick, and a contract to balance the numbers. I don't really see a Knicks package that would make sense for them though. I'm sure there will be more teams interested in January.
    I agree, but I’m struggling to find the team that would want him. Would have to be Blazers or Heat type team that come Jan will feel they are a piece away. I also wonder if Dallas over performs with their young duo whether they talk themselves into adding a vet to up their chances this and next year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, but I’m struggling to find the team that would want him. Would have to be Blazers or Heat type team that come Jan will feel they are a piece away. I also wonder if Dallas over performs with their young duo whether they talk themselves into adding a vet to up their chances this and next year.
    I agree with you on it being hard to find a fit. I don't see Toronto really wanting him. Teams that I think 'might' be in play are Orlando, Miami, Charlotte, and Minnesota. Boston might get interested depending on how their season starts off. I think all of those 1st for I mentioned could put together interesting packages if they are so inclined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody is going to want that expiring in sure

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with you on it being hard to find a fit. I don't see Toronto really wanting him. Teams that I think 'might' be in play are Orlando, Miami, Charlotte, and Minnesota. Boston might get interested depending on how their season starts off. I think all of those 1st for I mentioned could put together interesting packages if they are so inclined.
    The other team I wonder about is Detroit if they feel they have a shot at a 7-8 playoff slot again. They need to put butts In seats. Package around Seku, pick(s), and filler (e.g., Snell) maybe?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other team I wonder about is Detroit if they feel they have a shot at a 7-8 playoff slot again. They need to put butts In seats. Package around Seku, pick(s), and filler (e.g., Snell) maybe?
    I could see that if the spurs are interested in expiring contracts and cap space. I think we'd prefer a useful player for this season in the package. Detroit might be able to provide that if they bring in a 3rd team to the trade.

Thread Information