San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2 years we're going to win the trade. I'm willing to bet on it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They probably told him that someone who can only play 2/3 of a season probably doesn't warrant a super max contract.
    They can’t give him one. Only the original drafting team, or a team that trades for a player still on his rookie deal (Harden) can give a supermax deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody was willing to look at it from that point of view when we made the trade. Nobody ever looks at the big picture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is why you never let a player act like a GM.

It's why the Spurs are the Spurs, they handle their job and the players do theirs. Anyone who doesn't fall in line gets traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors already have a championship, this trade could at most be a draw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's why the Spurs are the Spurs, they handle their job and the players do theirs. Anyone who doesn't fall in line gets traded.
    ing clown. Old man Duncan was a far superior player to Pandemic P

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi looked unathletic yesterday, his health might be deteriorating and if thats the case the Clippers are done for the foreseeable future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Schadenfreude

The Clippers franchise has never made past the second round!
    Started in Buffalo in 70

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol Kawhi has had a lot of superstar help his whole career. Does play into the dumb casuals mindset who thought we should have been more grateful to Leonard since he’s apparently the main reason we won in 2014. This guy and uncle Dennis running things makes them look even more stupid. Leaving a successful franchise so you can play with ing Tom Rivers and Playoff P?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean, Kawhi and all but TBH, LeBron has been a GM his whole career and it's netted him 3 Championships. I know 2013 was hand-gifted to him because of Game 6 but him being a GM has worked out for him. That's why Load Management thought he could pull the same off. He just failed miserably because eventually bad things happen to bad people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, Kawhi and all but TBH, LeBron has been a GM his whole career and it's netted him 3 Championships. I know 2013 was hand-gifted to him because of Game 6 but him being a GM has worked out for him. That's why Load Management thought he could pull the same off. He just failed miserably because eventually bad things happen to bad people.
    Fair point. Maybe I should have added an asterisk *if you're with a great organization like the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s because LeBron makes everyone around him better and puts them in situations to excel. It’s why people like Boobie Gibson were even a thing in the nba at one point because of LeBron’s ability to make others better. Leonard doesn’t do that. Marcus Morris was basically Kawhi’s version of JR Smith. Only thing is Leonard doesn’t have the ability to make his teammates better so these guys are as scrubby as they were on their former teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hot takes are ridiculous, Kawhi is still a top 5 player in the NBA and the main reason Timmy retired with 5 (almost 6). You clowns are as ridiculous as Stephen A Smith.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    tbh i hate stephen a smith for acting like this one failure of kawhi makes him significantly less good.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    stephen a smith was quick to say that kawhi going 6 for 22 in a game 7 is proof that he's not better than kobe. but kobe shot 6 for 24 in a game 7 in the nba finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh i hate stephen a smith for acting like this one failure of kawhi makes him significantly less good.
    Stephen A is a ing re tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hot takes are ridiculous, Kawhi is still a top 5 player in the NBA and the main reason Timmy retired with 5 (almost 6). You clowns are as ridiculous as Stephen A Smith.
    I don’t think people deny his talent. We would definitely take Kawhi back if cir stances were different. Even an injured Leonard is better than what we have now. Just like how Durant is an all time great and was a top 2 player during his prime but people will generally view him as a front running pussy that joined the 73 win team that eliminated him the season before. Kawhi will always deserve hate for how he handled leaving. At least people like Durant and Aldridge played out their contracts before leaving. Kawhi was a spoiled brat, definitely because Uncle Dennis holds his hand too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stephen a smith was quick to say that kawhi going 6 for 22 in a game 7 is proof that he's not better than kobe. but kobe shot 6 for 24 in a game 7 in the nba finals
    TBH

Thread Information