Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling a emo gnsf but...

It was the greatest feeling in the world in a sold out At&t Center for a watch party....

Always next year for revenge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sat courtside for game 5, and tbh the watch party was just as exciting at game 6 and 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sat courtside for game 5, and tbh the watch party was just as exciting at game 6 and 7.
    Wow court side for game 5 must have been awesome! I flew in for game 5 but I sat way upper level. Just being in the building for game 5 was a great experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I went to game five also sat in the upper level. Damn that was a fun and the fans were so y when we won, but that watch party was something else when it got to less then a minute remaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on no more ing salt!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I went to game five also sat in the upper level. Damn that was a fun and the fans were so y when we won, but that watch party was something else when it got to less then a minute remaining.
    Yeah it was pretty awesome. Some pics...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop with this, I'm still dying inside, I don't think I'll ever be back to normal, game 6 hunt me like a madman, it's hurt like crazy and not let go, I think shortly I'll start to cut myself, for the first time in my life.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's awesome dude I would of been telling Juwan Howard to sit his ass down all game like I was in the upper level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got to go to 2 games in that series. Game 2 in Miami and game 5 at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop with this, I'm still dying inside, I don't think I'll ever be back to normal, game 6 hunt me like a madman, it's hurt like crazy and not let go, I think shortly I'll start to cut myself, for the first time in my life.
    Dont do it kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took the game 6 and 7 losses hard but you are taking it way tougher than I did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get help bro. You lost ur ing mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn dude you need a therapist and some meds. Think about all the people out there that are dying of cancer and , or those who are homeless and hopeless. This loss is still killin' me too but put it in perspective to life itself. Losing a basketball game, even one of that magnitude just doesn't compare to one of your family members dying, or kids getting kidnapped and tortured, or bombs going off such as those in Boston that killed people and blew other people's limbs off. These guys are ing millionaires that literally get paid to put a ball into a hole. That's it. They'll all be fine and they probably could give a about what it does to any of our mental states.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that. That was not fun, especially sitting in the parking lot for 40 minutes after while the parking lot was total gridlock.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only good part about putting my dog down this morning is I finally have something that hurts more than Game 6 so I can stop obsessing about it....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only good part about putting my dog down this morning is I finally have something that hurts more than Game 6 so I can stop obsessing about it....
    That's rough. You have my condolences. I still miss my last pet dog that passed away.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's rough. You have my condolences. I still miss my last pet dog that passed away.
    Thank you. They really are family..... My son was three when we got him...they were buddies. Still in shock over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn dude you need a therapist and some meds. Think about all the people out there that are dying of cancer and , or those who are homeless and hopeless. This loss is still killin' me too but put it in perspective to life itself. Losing a basketball game, even one of that magnitude just doesn't compare to one of your family members dying, or kids getting kidnapped and tortured, or bombs going off such as those in Boston that killed people and blew other people's limbs off. These guys are ing millionaires that literally get paid to put a ball into a hole. That's it. They'll all be fine and they probably could give a about what it does to any of our mental states.
    I tried to tell him this already man, I lost friends before and won't forget them being gone! If you lose an Aunt or someone else in your family which I have that can't be replaced, a game is a game! He needs to get his priorities straight in life or seriously get a hobby or other things to make him happy in life. When ou depend on a game for your happiness and life your screwed. I am torn up too from the loss and as far as SPORTS go this is the worst one I have witnessed as a fan and probably will be for a while. The bottom line though is he is very depressed and either bipolar or just really really crazy in his head and needs help.
    Two things that hurt that bad are not a positive though Sorry for the doggie being gone. My cat of 22 years was gone in 06 along with the Spurs loss in 06 and I can relate Life long pets sting too and add to the fire of the loss.

You will be aiight though.

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's been said before, but the pain of Game 6 will comeback 10-fold the day Duncan retires without that 5th ring.

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    dp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been said before, but the pain of Game 6 will comeback 10-fold the day Duncan retires without that 5th ring.
    Not if he looks like he has accepted it and said I can go away from the game in peace, then I would take it alot better. Many retire without a first ring to be honest, he has 4 so that might hold him over a little bit being the compe or he is and all. He might look back one day and reflect on his career and say man I did what I could and be proud of it. The sting right now hurts bigtime, in time though that will fade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if he looks like he has accepted it and said I can go away from the game in peace, then I would take it alot better. Many retire without a first ring to be honest, he has 4 so that might hold him over a little bit being the compe or he is and all. He might look back one day and reflect on his career and say man I did what I could and be proud of it. The sting right now hurts bigtime, in time though that will fade.
    It's not just that. It's the way Duncan lost that might make it hard for him to move on. He did everything in his power to get himself to this point just to let his coach sit him during winning time. Duncan was our best player on the floor that night. For him to not have closed the game made no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just that. It's the way Duncan lost that might make it hard for him to move on. He did everything in his power to get himself to this point just to let his coach sit him during winning time. Duncan was our best player on the floor that night. For him to not have closed the game made no sense.
    Well life is LIFE, so he might just have to move on one day and accept it. Develop acceptance, one huge thing I always learned in life. It happened and it's over, you have no choice but to accept it. He did what you said he did and then some! Nothing wrong with what he did, he did what he could. I agree with what you said. I think he being the man who lost his mom and dad so young and so on will find a way to get stronger from things as if he already has not! I hope Tim will accept it, thats all I care for.

Thread Information