Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does cities calling off 4th of July festivities for reasons of public health or civil liability curtail your freedom, Spurtacular?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saying that it "cancels freedom" is just grandiose.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Freedom canceled already, Blakehole. You ain't been paying attention? This is just the grand symbol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still gonna celebrate with typical 'murica food: chips, salsa and bean burritos, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Freedom canceled already, Blakehole. You ain't been paying attention? This is just the grand symbol.
    I wasn't aware personal freedom was an absolute value never to be balanced against other equities.

Is that how it is with you?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it's Trump and the Republicans doing this. Therefore it's okay to all the MAGA patriots. They will obey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it's Trump and the Republicans doing this. Therefore it's okay to all the MAGA patriots. They will obey.
    does the lack of municipally provided 4th of July festivities prevent you from celebrating, Spurtacular?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't aware personal freedom was an absolute value never to be balanced against other equities.

Is that how it is with you?
    That's sort of the gist. You either have freedom or you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps a bit premature, but nobody is stopping you from barbecuing and drinking ty beer. What city-ran function were you guys planning on attending?

More to the point.. what is your recommendation if COVID is still causing problems? Just everybody?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lemmings everywhere. But the little resistance there is is coming from the so-called right, tbh.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How does cities calling off 4th of July festivities for reasons of public health or civil liability curtail your freedom, Spurtacular?
    Because they made an exception the last Super Tuesday in order to get Sanders slabbed & tagged.
    Because they made an exception for the Mardi Gras in order to make a dollar and a cent.
    Because they made an exception for the children to party their asses off at Spring Break. "WE can't die from it, so, no big deal."
    Because they made an exception for Chinese New Year. "See, there hasn't been an overabundance of Orientals getting Covid-19, is there?" in one breath & then in the very next in' breath preachin' to us night & in' day how anybody can pass -19 to anybody and never show 1 in' slant eyed symptom.

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's sort of the gist. You either have freedom or you don't.
    No problem, have the freedom to assemble all you want. Of course if you’re stupid enough to act in a way that means you catch COVID then healthcare workers should have the freedom to decide if they want to risk their health treating your sorry ass or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they made an exception the last Super Tuesday in order to get Sanders slabbed & tagged.
    Because they made an exception for the Mardi Gras in order to make a dollar and a cent.
    Because they made an exception for the children to party their asses off at Spring Break. "WE can't die from it, so, no big deal."
    Because they made an exception for Chinese New Year. "See, there hasn't been an overabundance of Orientals getting Covid-19, is there?" in one breath & then in the very next in' breath preachin' to us night & in' day how anybody can pass -19 to anybody and never show 1 in' slant eyed symptom.

Just shows ta go ya.
    That Wisconsin decision was made by a criminal repug legislation and criminal repug court system so they could stack the courts and set rules to try to steal the election. Put people’s lives at risk just so they could deny voter rights and gerrymander some more. Repugs, pillars of democracy.

Mardi Gras, repug state. Spring breaks, repug state. Chinese New Years, dumb but Feb 12 when Trash was telling every old it was nothing but a cold. And turns out N.Y.’s came from Europe, probably Italy. Oops, Trash missed that border. Maybe shouldn’t have been so focused on the Mexican border coronavirus threat. What a in moron.
    Last edited by picnroll; 04-12-2020 at 06:08 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No problem, have the freedom to assemble all you want. Of course if you’re stupid enough to act in a way that means you catch COVID then healthcare workers should have the freedom to decide if they want to risk their health treating your sorry ass or not.
    They should have that freedom. And their employer should have the freedom to fire them for it. Glad you're seeing how it works, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have that freedom. And their employer should have the freedom to fire them for it. Glad you're seeing how it works, bruh.
    So basically you want to be able to deliberately take unnecessary actions that puts healthcare workers’ health and lives at risk. Would you say that’s being a selfish prick?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically you want to be able to deliberately take unnecessary actions that puts healthcare workers’ health and lives at risk. Would you say that’s being a selfish prick?
    Do you go out in the open air in flu season? You been getting people sick like a selfish prick?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That Wisconsin decision was made by a criminal repug legislation and criminal repug court system so they could stack the courts and set rules to try to steal the election. Put people’s lives at risk just so they could deny voter rights and gerrymander some more. Repugs, pillars of democracy.

Mardi Gras, repug state. Spring breaks, repug state. Chinese New Years, dumb but Feb 12 when Trash was telling every old it was nothing but a cold. And turns out N.Y.’s came from Europe, probably Italy. Oops, Trash missed that border. Maybe shouldn’t have been so focused on the Mexican border coronavirus threat. What a in moron.
    I'm not talking about Wisconsin. I'm talking about the Super Tuesday that ended Sanders. You know the one that was kept under strict wraps by Media so they could get 'er done. Wisconsin was the one where Media turned on the search lights.

The snot noses hit California beaches as well, bub, farmer markets out there too. You've nary room, picky.

"Trash"---really picky? You're gonna be bouts' fart catcher?

Damn ya!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For rightwingnutjobs, F R E E D U M B, every one of you are The Problem, not The Solution

freedumb threads like this, G M A F B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not talking about Wisconsin. I'm talking about the Super Tuesday that ended Sanders. You know the one that was kept under strict wraps by Media so they could get 'er done. Wisconsin was the one where Media turned on the search lights.

The snot noses hit California beaches as well, bub, farmer markets out there too. You've nary room, picky.

"Trash"---really picky? You're gonna be bouts' fart catcher?

Damn ya!
    Oh, I see. Super Tuesday, March 3rd, two weeks before even the first state had even closed bars and restaurants and Trash was saying it’s just a cold, even before he discovered the magic elixir hydroxychloraquin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just shows ta go ya.
    That the whole country except for Washington and California was slow to impose restrictions on social movement does not make it foolish or arbitrary to impose them now, as you suggest. On the contrary, it's necessary to restrict mass gathering and free socialization to prevent mass death.

Does the personal freedom to go to fireworks displays and cookouts on the 4th of July mean more to you than the actual lives of thousands of fellow citizens?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I see. Super Tuesday, March 3rd, two weeks before even the first state had even closed bars and restaurants and Trash was saying it’s just a cold, even before he discovered the magic elixir hydroxychloraquin.
    The alarm had been sounded; let's not pretend otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The alarm had been sounded; let's not pretend otherwise.
    NBA, NHL, MLS seasons did not get suspended until almost two weeks later, south by Southwest was still on schedule then, no schools had been suspended then, so no sale. Now the repugs forcing voters to go in Wisconsin, only providing five voting sites in a heavily democratic area so that they can deny voters rights and preserve an illegitimate state Supreme Court, that is truly criminal.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp acting like he has a social life to miss out on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA, NHL, MLS seasons did not get suspended until almost two weeks later, south by Southwest was still on schedule then, no schools had been suspended then, so no sale. Now the repugs forcing voters to go in Wisconsin, only providing five voting sites in a heavily democratic area so that they can deny voters rights and preserve an illegitimate state Supreme Court, that is truly criminal.
    Not disagreeing, but the DNC having a primary election during a pandemic was similarly blameworthy. I think it's also fair to point out that mayors like DeBlasio and governors like Cuomo dawdled when it came to protecting their own cons uents, who are paying the price for it now in blood and grief

Thread Information