Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

THIRSTY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So embarrassing. Talking about statues. They are literally shaming everything they have done as a franchise all in one awful year.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Beg

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CN, I was about to post the same thing....Amazing!!
    Let this novel never end!!

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Anything you want Dwight!" slurp slurp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight Howard statue.

Nash acting like some centerpiece Laker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

THIRSTY

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

The Lakers : "Man ill suck yo mannnn"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why is nash talking like hes been a laker for 60 years?

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fans other teams do this all the time for regular allstars. The Lakers did this for MAGIC when he threatend to leave because he didn't like Bill Sharman as coach, Kareem to convince him to leave Milwakee and sign with LA instead of his hometown Knicks,they did it for Shaq to get him to SIGN with LA, Kobe to stay in LA and of course now D12. You can hate all you want, but this "Begging" as you like to say as led to 16 NBA les.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Fans other teams do this all the time for regular allstars. The Lakers did this for MAGIC when he threatend to leave because he didn't like Bill Sharman as coach, Kareem to convince him to leave Milwakee and sign with LA instead of his hometown Knicks,they did it for Shaq to get him to SIGN with LA, Kobe to stay in LA and of course now D12. You can hate all you want, but this "Begging" as you like to say as led to 16 NBA les.
    What has Dwight done for LA besides increase the population of bas kids?

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What did Shaq do before he got to LA? Worst than Shaq. At least Dwight won a finals game. Shaq was swept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From @kobebryant to @lakersreporter: "I can be at a high level for at least another three years. I feel like ...how I was playing last year – I know I'll be healthy and I'll be ready to go this year – I know what I can bring. And I think I can easily do that for another three years.

"I think the (Achilles') injury has something to do with that. It really increased the drive. And probably San Antonio (and Tim Duncan) getting so close to winning No. 5, too, probably hurt me a little bit too. I want to make sure I push the ring count out a little further.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Makes my blood boil.

Danka, Splits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Lakers : "Man ill suck yo mannnn"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From KobeBryant to LAKERSreporter: "I can be at a high level for at least another three years. I feel like ...how I was playing last year – I know I'll be healthy and I'll be ready to go this year – I know what I can bring. And I think I can easily do that for another three years.*

as long as Kobe keeps saying this stuff, he knows one way or another the NBA / other franchises will get the Lakers some help. When the lakers make money, the nba makes money, and when the nba makes money, every other franchise makes money.

its already ahppened twice in his career...gasol, and last year. Too bad his stubborness cost the team last year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    From KobeBryant to LAKERSreporter: "I can be at a high level for at least another three years. I feel like ...how I was playing last year – I know I'll be healthy and I'll be ready to go this year – I know what I can bring. And I think I can easily do that for another three years.*

as long as Kobe keeps saying this stuff, he knows one way or another the NBA / other franchises will get the Lakers some help. When the lakers make money, the nba makes money, and when the nba makes money, every other franchise makes money.
    That's pussy & asshole, Ooze.

I thought you walked tall. I was wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you shut your got ass up..you'd be the first one in line to suck his if he said he was gay...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's pussy & asshole, Ooze.

I thought you walked tall. I was wrong.
    Exactly what part of my statement was wrong?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly what part of my statement was wrong?
    The part I highlighted. C'mon, rise above that horse .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its already ahppened twice in his career...gasol, and last year. Too bad his stubborness cost the team last year.
    you gotta give Rapist credit, he knows the game better than most. It's why he ed his way onto the Lakers in the first place. He knows the bandwagoners have so much pull, why a young lad in Cleveland with nothing going for him other than a subscription to Time Life magazine would root for the Lakers and find success in their en lement.

still, i don't think he'll be the same with his injury. In a way the Lakers might be better though, Kobe already robbed them of 2004 and a few other playoff games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The part I highlighted. C'mon, rise above that horse .
    If this doesn't beat it all. You are the biggest idiot on ST. You bring no understanding of the game and you continually do the lowest form of posting on ST. You can't tell anyone to rise above anything. You are the lowest form of sh*t on the forum.

Thread Information