Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scored 70 points in a loss to the Celtics. Impressive or no? On one hand, scoring 70 in an NBA game is a feat regardless of cir stances. However, his team lost and at no point was the game even close; he was essentially padding his stats in garbage time. Didn't watch any of the game (since March Madness is on), did anyone happen to watch his performance?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who scores above 60 is worthy of note.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Only 4 3s too... Impressive period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's 20 ing years old...crazy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Padding stats is never good.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Today's NBA

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This generation is all about following trends. With a nobody like Booker dropping historical numbers, you can bet your bottom dollar Kobe's 81 will go down as the third highest scoring output after next season. Todays talent pool is so good.

If Devin Booker played in the 80's, he'd be part of the Top 50 greatest NBA athletes of all time

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL scoring 11 points in the final minute and a half to pad those stats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when a scrub like Booker scores 70 pts
    today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA
    dropping 70 on the East second best team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Yesterday's NBA he would have been put on his ass at 50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a baller, its gonna be fun to watch them when they add Josh Jackson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL scoring 11 points in the final minute and a half to pad those stats.
    Just saw the Coach's post game interview. A reporter was pressing him pretty bad about calling all those timeouts to allow Booker to keep stat-padding. He was getting pretty flustered. You should check it out when you get a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the "in" thing now. It's all a gimmick, from Westbrook to Harden to this ass clown. Kobe's 81 was the same thing. It's stat padding and ball hogging. Every team in the NBA has a player or two that could put up those numbers if they took 40 shots a game, and did it enough times. The scoring le is there for the taking if the team decides they are ok with losing so you can stat pad. I mean, they aren't going anywhere, so it's nice to see someone on the idea that 70pts in a loss is somehow a good thing. I'd like to see someone score 100+ and have 60 FGA in a game. Just shoot every trip. the W/L. Show these assholes for the clowns they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the "in" thing now. It's all a gimmick, from Westbrook to Harden to this ass clown. Kobe's 81 was the same thing. It's stat padding and ball hogging. Every team in the NBA has a player or two that could put up those numbers if they took 40 shots a game, and did it enough times. The scoring le is there for the taking if the team decides they are ok with losing so you can stat pad. I mean, they aren't going anywhere, so it's nice to see someone on the idea that 70pts in a loss is somehow a good thing. I'd like to see someone score 100+ and have 60 FGA in a game. Just shoot every trip. the W/L. Show these assholes for the clowns they are.

It was an embarrassing spectacle in the end...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was an embarrassing spectacle in the end...
    It was, pretty much like Kobe´s final game, in this particular case the Suns are the second or third worst team in the whole league so these stunts are lame and embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was, pretty much like Kobe´s final game, in this particular case the Suns are the second or third worst team in the whole league so these stunts are lame and embarrassing.

Lame game recognizes lame game..

This is probably the weakest +60-point game I could remember in my lifetime..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA
    Left, who is Devin Booker a "glorified" version of (e.g. how Isaiah Thomas is glorified BJ Armstrong)?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Impressive , but they lost. So what ever.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    In yesterday's NBA, he'd have iso-chucked his way to 82. Sure, he'd have been "put on his ass," but only because hard fouls and mean-mugging were what passed as actual defense back then.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. This game is a Ricky Davis triple double on steroids.

In " Today's NBA" they should have just triple teamed him. But they didn't even do that. I guess I can respect the C's just letting it happen, they got the W and the Suns are the ones who look like clowns.

I can't wait for SVP to destroy the Suns on SC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Crowder getting salty on social media then slinking away. You won the game, why are you following the Suns on Instagram?

Thread Information