http://zagsblog.com/articles/minneso...1-pick-source/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An Okafor and Randle lineup is going to get destroyed defensively

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like all 3 of the top prospects dont think they can go wrong with any of 'em and I hate Dukies ...
    None are a Lebron, Durant or Anthony Davis or even Blake Griffin though ...
    During the season watched a lot of Kentucky down the stretch so by season's end I wanted Towns.
    In the middle of the year loved Russell's Passing/vision and Manulike compe iveness.
    Before the year and after I started to warm to Okafor. Thought he looked a tad out of shape (so did Towns to me) but the guy has put in work and seems to genuinely want to be a Laker. Glad to have him we have our #2 and #3 of the future but we still lack a #1 and a coach much more work to be done ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers go guard IMO like I said months ago. If KAT is gone, with all the big man FAs I see LA addressing their biggest need by going guard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers go guard IMO like I said months ago. If KAT is gone, with all the big man FAs I see LA addressing their biggest need by going guard.
    We shall see I think they draft Oak and sign a guard ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are no elite guards in tbis draft. Jalil will be a stud in the league. I'd still trade that pick.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    You gotta go with Okafor. You can never have too many bigs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers should trade down for some value and WCS. They need rim protection like Kobe needs a pawg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no to sickle cell who also has a lingering foot injury ...we already had that last year with Randle. Take Oak sign a guard. Wewont win next year anyway take BPA ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are no elite guards in tbis draft. Jalil will be a stud in the league. I'd still trade that pick.
    Unless you are just absolutely dominating on offense, you have to be good on defense to be a "stud" IMO. I just haven't seen anything promising from JO on that end to say he will be good there. Looks very good on offense and perhaps he's a Zbo or bigger Al Jefferson?

I just think that (based on what I've read) Russell appears to be more talented all around. With that in mind and the big man crop in FA, guard seems like a legit option. I agree, unless you are sure you have a Duncan/Shaq you should always look to trade for a known quan y. Rarely happens with picks that high though because the asking price is sometimes foolishly too high.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think we should draft the BPA. Even if we dont trade the pick Thursday still can make a move down the road. I love Russell's vision and passing but a big is always gonna get you more in return. Unless you are sure Druss is better I take Oak. See how he works with Randle and if it fails you trade one. Dont think it hurts anything because I think both will put up numbers for a mediocre team ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-22-2015 at 03:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to trade him now that this guy has spoken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj coming along with the same logic as I am using for LA:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers should trade down for some value and WCS. They need rim protection like Kobe needs a pawg.
    Pass on WCS. There's growing concerns about his health history.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Woj coming along with the same logic as I am using for LA:

Wouldnt be mad at that either. Clarkson and DRuss is a legit backcourt but we would need a big in FA ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Okafor is a bum lakers can have him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers aren't going to develop anyone. They'll resign Kobe to xx amount for 2 more years, play or not, and they'll bring in the 2nd tier "stars" on their way out of the league to blame for Lakers failures while Bean s on the sidelines about toilet paper and toughness.

Thread Information