Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The crowd was lifeless to end the half .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The senile has pointed the finger at every single guy on the roster except himself.

He's ruining careers out there and he doesn't give a . These guys need to ask for trades asap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as a Rudy fan I’m not, I still feel like he’s one of the few guys that really tries out there. He honestly deserves better than this
    He has also played quite a few games like this present one. He has been turrible tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so stupid though. Like I can't believe they would really lose at home to the freaking timberwolves. Have we sunk so low
    TWolves are a playoff contender, we couldn’t even beat the grizzlies at home recently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams are just shooting over us. Our best player is playing out of position. Gee this team needs one starting SF. Trade for one ffs. I think that alone would improve our D.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The excuses being made for the young guys is sad. DeRozan and Aldridge for as much as y'all hate them take advantage of their opportunities to score. Maybe if these young dudes could hit the broad side of a barn things would different. Serious question has White or Murray been better than Mills this year? I think not and that's pretty ing sad that Patty Mills has been better than both of those "Young Studs" you had some weird Spurs fan on twitter claim a month ago that DeJounte was a top 5 PG and Derrick White was a top 10 SG but when that's proven false it goes back to let's just blame the vets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has also played quite a few games like this present one. He has been turrible tonight.
    Yeah exactly why I hated bringing him back for the contract they gave him just because he was considerably good last year. But anyone with a brain would know he’s on the verge of breaking down and getting older. It’s never been so much an effort with Rudy, it’s just his body breaking down that’s his issue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so stupid though. Like I can't believe they would really lose at home to the freaking timberwolves. Have we sunk so low
    Yes. Haven't you watched many games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keita-Bates Diop, 2018 48th pick, is averaging 16.5 minutes on a playoff team, meanwhile Lonnie Walker, 19th pick in the same draft, has to sit on the bench and watch Marco Brickinelli when this team is one of the worst in the NBA and Pop has the nerve to put him on the trading block

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The crowd was lifeless to end the half .
    Meh. I have been pretty lifeless most of this season. And certainly for the last 10 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously think the spurs would struggle to beat any of the G league teams right now

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the lack of D is just mindblowing
    The lack of hitting the open three is going to hurt more. It's jmeans pop going to resort to more Bryn and Marco ball. These 2 are so over matched but pops convinced they can only do it.

Anoying part he forgotten Demarri and Lyles seems an afterthought. Those guys offer legnth, size on d and spacing. They have been playing of late. Now out of the rotation again. It's hard trying to figure pop out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The excuses being made for the young guys is sad. DeRozan and Aldridge for as much as y'all hate them take advantage of their opportunities to score. Maybe if these young dudes could hit the broad side of a barn things would different. Serious question has White or Murray been better than Mills this year? I think not and that's pretty ing sad that Patty Mills has been better than both of those "Young Studs" you had some weird Spurs fan on twitter claim a month ago that DeJounte was a top 5 PG and Derrick White was a top 10 SG but when that's proven false it goes back to let's just blame the vets.
    DJM is definitely a top five point guard on the Spurs.
    1.White
    2.Mills
    3.DDR
    4. (tie) Forbes/Murray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the worst Spurs team since the '88-'89 season before Admiral, tbh. I mean, if Admiral and Elliott had been healthy in 96-97, they would've been a playoff team for sure so they had a great excuse, even with Bob Hill coaching. This team, on the otherhand, is just poorly constructed AF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst part is the old had to beg Timmy to come back and be a part of this clown show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure about that?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one made any attempt to rotate to derozan man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one made any attempt to rotate to derozan man
    Payback for being unfollowed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Wiggins is laughing at us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lack of hitting the open three is going to hurt more. It's jmeans pop going to resort to more Bryn and Marco ball. These 2 are so over matched but pops convinced they can only do it.

Anoying part he forgotten Demarri and Lyles seems an afterthought. Those guys offer legnth, size on d and spacing. They have been playing of late. Now out of the rotation again. It's hard trying to figure pop out.
    Where do the Spurs as a team rank in 3-point percentage?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already know what Pop is gonna say in the postgame interview: "they scored more points than we did. Gosh are you a coach now? Marco played great defense"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like I haven’t seen bryn hit a shot in weeks.

EDIT: oh yeah, he sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco must have gotten Pop’s nudes from Bonner.. no other explanation tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as a Rudy fan I’m not, I still feel like he’s one of the few guys that really tries out there. He honestly deserves better than this
    He deserves to be on contending team and have at least one deep run in the playoffs while healthy. He really only signed in the first place thinking Load Management wouldn't be a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are dark times for the spurs

Thread Information