Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't keep trying to pacify whitey's feelings. they are the ones who can fix this but they choose not too. that Target and those business will be back Mr. Floyd will not. Just like Philando Castill who was also from Minnesota. people are fed up and rightfully so.
    But what’s the message? Don’t kill black people or we will loot up Target? Tbh we are on the cusp as a nation. 100k people are dead. Millions are in line at the food banks. Companies are going bankrupt left and right and 40 million people are unemployed. All while the national government has shown no sign of putting aside their differences and coming together to help their citizens. It’s a rough time and it doesn’t take much of a match to light the fire of revolution and rioting and looting. s gonna get worse before it gets better but man we need some real leadership in place to make it better. Regardless of which side of the fence you are (can’t argue with your whitey take) but you gotta admit there’s no leadership in place for this. No one who can be the voice and lead the change that we want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But what’s the message? Don’t kill black people or we will loot up Target? Tbh we are on the cusp as a nation. 100k people are dead. Millions are in line at the food banks. Companies are going bankrupt left and right and 40 million people are unemployed. All while the national government has shown no sign of putting aside their differences and coming together to help their citizens. It’s a rough time and it doesn’t take much of a match to light the fire of revolution and rioting and looting. s gonna get worse before it gets better but man we need some real leadership in place to make it better. Regardless of which side of the fence you are (can’t argue with your whitey take) but you gotta admit there’s no leadership in place for this. No one who can be the voice and lead the change that we want.
    Prediction: The United States of America, defined as the federal republic of 50 states whose system is outlined by the amended Cons ution of 1789, will no longer exist in 2030.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prediction: The United States of America, defined as the federal republic of 50 states whose system is outlined by the amended Cons ution of 1789, will no longer exist in 2030.
    the oligarchy's Article V Convention of the States has precisely that objective. A new Cons ution written by the oligarchy for the oligarchy.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always waited for the facts before passing any judgement. I've nearly always sided with the officers even in some of the marginal cases given situational reaction times. But this one, this one was just indisputable. My disgust for the officer and partner were overwhelming. This is a huge setback and it will indeed get officers injured and god forbid killed because of this one's gross lack of judgment.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always waited for the facts before passing any judgement. I've nearly always sided with the officers even in some of the marginal cases given situational reaction times. But this one, this one was just indisputable. My disgust for the officer and partner were overwhelming. This is a huge setback and it will indeed get officers injured and god forbid killed because of this one's gross lack of judgment.
    The killer cop and one other cop had histories of brutality against blacks.

This is a pattern, not unique lack of judgement.

Same with the guy who choked Eric Garner to death.

So many of these criminal cops have histories of citizens complaints but no punishments behind The Blue Wall.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure about the timeline but yes that is the inevitable direction of this country. I regularly say that on here.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange how they managed to build such a great country here but failed all over Africa.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange how they managed to build such a great country here but failed all over Africa.
    That's cute, racist. Maybe read up on colonialism.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn. A leftist called someone a racist. I'm shocked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be that as it may, you're a racist and a coward. Cry about it some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the standard racist take on Africa, yawn

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Gypsies > blacks

Tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just talked to my friend in Minneapolis and it is total chaos there. Autozone got burned down and they’re looting Targets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd Amendment looking better now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just talked to my friend in Minneapolis and it is total chaos there. Autozone got burned down and they’re looting Targets.
    Hopefully they are all wearing masks. I think it's a requirement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No charges announced yet. A wasted press conference.

I wonder what the hiccup is. This couldn't get any more clearer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or more worser

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Agreed. City in flames and no one arrested?

3rd World country tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Minnesota

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Bubba to the rescue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd Amendment looking better now?
    I never had an issue with the second amendment. I do have an issue with assault rifles though and would like common sense to take place with that kind of weaponry but the problem is that our military is so advanced right now that it’s scary. A drone strike can be called from anywhere and we would be ed as citizens. Chemical weapons, incendiary weapons, ICBMs, is too scary for an assault weapon to make any real difference.

Kinda wish we could go back to the day where the best weapon we had was the repeater rifle

Thread Information