Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you want to look for is states with limited number of licensed providers in states going from medical to recreational. They already have the vertically integrated supply in place from seed to shelf. The real money is going to be in the value added branded products like vapes, edibles, etc.
    I have a hard time believing that. But we'll see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a hard time believing that. But we'll see
    Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's super expensive. You can get QPs for that same amount here.
    Depends who you know out there I suppose. My buddy got a ton from a grower friend of his for dirt cheap but it was worse than the schwag I used to burn back in middle school. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tobacco has always been around and it took alcohol about 30-40 years after prohibition really get entrenched in society as acceptable. Just not sure it's gonna really fly off the shelves at heb like people think it might. Not even sure how long it would take to finally get to heb. 10 years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess we'll be watching Arizona

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tobacco has always been around and it took alcohol about 30-40 years after prohibition really get entrenched in society as acceptable. Just not sure it's gonna really fly off the shelves at heb like people think it might. Not even sure how long it would take to finally get to heb. 10 years?
    It will never get to HEB. it will be more like upscale liquor stores.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will never get to HEB. it will be more like upscale liquor stores.
    That's why the stock doesn't appeal to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why the stock doesn't appeal to me
    Then don't buy it. No problem. What do you prefer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then don't buy it. No problem. What do you prefer?
    Right, I'm not. Just giving my opinion. I'd prefer to invest in long term medical mj stock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the list. I'm pretty much only going after sub $5 stocks recently and trying to catch the massive runs. Also looking at JUVAF.
    I wasn't really impressed with JUVAF. Looks like a lot of blue sky "we are gonna do this".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harvest Health and Jushi were cheap so I picked some up. Will throw down for plenty of Cura and Cresco when I get paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harvest Health and Jushi were cheap so I picked some up. Will throw down for plenty of Cura and Cresco when I get paid.
    I think Harvest Health is gonna zing when they post next quarter revenue. People in Arizona are lined up around the block. They are carrying a load of debt but will be able to refinance at better terms after legalization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sundial is one of the worst Canadian stocks. This is all a Robinhood play against shorts. I would take my profit and run as there is no way their fundamentals match the stock price.
    Sold my sundial this morning and reinvested it in MSOS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't really impressed with JUVAF. Looks like a lot of blue sky "we are gonna do this".
    Sure. It's all kind of mushy. But I think they'll have news releases and it'll get pumped up with the rest of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Found one or two, but any thoughts?
    If you need ST to tell you what pot stock to buy then you should stick with dollar cost averaging into a growth mutual fund.

If you want to play with pot stocks decide your trading strategy first, they are all entirely speculative plays at this point. Holding and hoping is not a strategy. This might help you...

https://www.timothysykes.com/blog/sy...20More%20items

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve got APHA and SNDL early on and both up nearly 400% since I bought them.

Wondering when I should get out. Seems like a bubble, tbh.
    Why would you not take a 400% gain?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My buddy lost big on Dogecoin and is celebrating Sundial by holding onto it like he did with Dogecoin.

He should've sold his crypto meme crap and now he's about to make the same mistake with ty weed from Canada.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you need ST to tell you what pot stock to buy then you should stick with dollar cost averaging into a growth mutual fund.

If you want to play with pot stocks decide your trading strategy first, they are all entirely speculative plays at this point. Holding and hoping is not a strategy. This might help you...

Its not that hard. There are three "no miss" US pot stocks but you will pay a premium to buy them. CURALEAF, CRESCO LABS, AND TRULIEVE. all will be close to a billion dollar sales in 2021witj exponential growth beyond. Bigger potential baggers I like are Jushi, Slang, and Red White and Bloom. I also have some Harvest Health which is a tweener from the big 3 and the other 3 I mentioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never hurts to get info one might not have had before. Google is a pretty powerful tool, but I know it has been discussed here before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, the "hot" Canadian stocks right now are all dogs. The Colorado pot market by itself is bigger than the Canadian market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep telling you guys...smoking flower is not where the big money is gonna be...its the value added products and the brand names being created.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. interest rates/inflation fears have everyone spooked today. Even my pot stocks are getting creamed. I'm down $20,000 today and hoping it drops further so I can buy more. It's a great day to buy. They will never be this cheap again. 4th quarter earnings for the big MSO's will start coming in next week and I expect huge numbers and big gains after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I bought the dip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I bought the dip.
    I've got another 20K loaded trying to catch the bottom. It's still dropping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep telling you guys...smoking flower is not where the big money is gonna be...its the value added products and the brand names being created.
    You also told us, "Cows don't fart, they belch". Thank god I didn't invest based on that.

Thread Information