Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Just making fun of people who make fun of their counterparts who post this kind of fringe non news.

LOL.
    Don't think we can call it fringe anymore tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That you and derpmc vote for the same people that ducks and derp and qhis do, is also very telling.

I voted for Howie. Considering how you make yourself your enemies' biographers, thought you would have caught that.

You rushing to eat semen for someone you identify with on the most basic levels is duly noted, you angry simp.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think we can call it fringe anymore tbh.
    Anything ducks does is pretty much fringe.

Regardless, this is a ducks story, just the flip side of the coin.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything ducks does is pretty much fringe.

Regardless, this is a ducks story, just the flip side of the coin.
    I mean probably a lot of Republicans think this now since GOP officeholders have been amplifying and repeating it.

I would definitely equate them with ducks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I voted for Howie. Considering how you make yourself your enemies' biographers, thought you would have caught that.

You rushing to eat semen for someone you identify with on the most basic levels is duly noted, you angry simp.
    i know you will never be honest. But, if he’s so fringe, why do you and derpmc vote for the same people ducks does?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You called Fox "news"

"muh narrative"

Keep sniping at bots, idiot.
    You once created an entire thread about CNN misplacing a comma in a headline, don't pretend FOX News programming is irrelevant to national perception. Doesn't matter if I think it's legitimate news or not, your folk do. That's why you want to pretend it's insignificant.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sister disease of Trump Derangement Syndrome
    Yeah people actually believe Trump knew Russia interfered in our elections after he became acquainted with the evidence and was fine with it. Especially after the Mueller report proved it so.

Is this part of the derangement syndrome?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Just making fun of people who make fun of their counterparts who post this kind of fringe non news.

LOL.
    Lmao the governor of Texas posted about it. Are you going to be ting on him today or??

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NATION’S IMBECILES LOSE THEIR MINDS

OVER FAKE NEWS BIDEN IS TAKING THEIR RED MEAT AWAY

A group of

not-very-bright Republicans,
    including elected officials,

Fox News personalities, and

Donald Trump Jr.

are falsely claiming the president is going to put the country on a no-beef diet.

"the origins of this not-at-all-real story appear to have begun, ironically, with an article by the

British tabloid
    The Daily Mail,which, per CNN, baselessly connected Biden’s climate proposal to a 2020 academic paper estimating how greenhouse gas emissions would be affected

if Americans, in theory, change their diets in a variety of ways,

one of them being reducing their consumption of red meat to four pounds a year.

Crucially, the paper was

(1) published before Biden won the Democratic nomination

(2) does not mention Biden at all

(3) has never been publicly mentioned by Biden and

(4) “says nothing about the government imposing dietary limits.” "

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/republicans-red-meat-fake-news

America is ed and un able.

The above people are probably strongly ovelaps with the people who approve a white cop cold-blood-murdering a black man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox John Roberts the host of "America Reports"

essentially says "Fox Lied"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when Republicans were like this for eight years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get used to it, y'all

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao the governor of Texas posted about it. Are you going to be ting on him today or??
    People like that and the other derps try to pretend they aren’t exactly the same as losers like ducks and derp and qhis, yet they always vote for the very same people as them.

it’s like all the assholes that said they don’t really like trump, but vote in lock step with every single thing the party that has tied themselves to his whim as an iden y.

in short, they’re liars, and all they are really trying to do is pretend they aren’t the same as derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won't.

They will believe Gaetz is a victim of a plot.

I don't even bother engaging them anymore. One told me that Trump never said to march to the Capitol somehow the left wing media manipulated it to only make it look like Trump said it. After that I was done. There is no point wasting time arguing logic with them because they obviously threw that out the window after Trump got elected. They get more and more ridiculous by the hour it seems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know you will never be honest. But, if he’s so fringe, why do you and derpmc vote for the same people ducks does?
    Grading honesty - brought to you by the troll named Bonnerfic who was permabanned and snuck back in under an alias, then lied about it when confronted.

Now you know who people voted for. You'd think being clairvoyant would get you out of that apartment.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grading honesty - brought to you by the troll named Bonnerfic who was permabanned and snuck back in under an alias, then lied about it when confronted.

Now you know who people voted for. You'd think being clairvoyant would get you out of that apartment.
    So why do you lie about your votes?

why do you work so incredibly hard to have an online image here?

why do you vote for the same people ducks and derp do?

why did you post Google image of a truck as a brag, instead of just posting the pic of your truck? Why do you pretend to know anything about me, since you definitely didn’t stalk me off line?

I get that this is all you have. You’re family can’t stand you, and so this is where you get whatever false self esteem you project.

but you’re really in no position to ever call anyone else a liar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even bother engaging them anymore. One told me that Trump never said to march to the Capitol somehow the left wing media manipulated it to only make it look like Trump said it. After that I was done. There is no point wasting time arguing logic with them because they obviously threw that out the window after Trump got elected. They get more and more ridiculous by the hour it seems
    They really are too stupid and/or brainwashed to reason with. canceling hamberders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all these things become tribal shibboleths and badges of recognition, it has nothing whatsoever to do with objective accuracy and "propositional truth-value."

they were already at war with democracy, on Jan 6th they started a rebellion against the US government and the election of Joe Biden.

for them it's all a matter of separating friend from enemy. that's what these inanities are really all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when Republicans were like this for eight years

That’s right. Their only play at this point is to prey on the fears of their gullible, paranoid base. God knows they offer no policy solutions to advance our interests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why do you lie about your votes?

why do you work so incredibly hard to have an online image here?

why do you vote for the same people ducks and derp do?

why did you post Google image of a truck as a brag, instead of just posting the pic of your truck? Why do you pretend to know anything about me, since you definitely didn’t stalk me off line?

I get that this is all you have. You’re family can’t stand you, and so this is where you get whatever false self esteem you project.

but you’re really in no position to ever call anyone else a liar
    That's a lot of slobbery talk for a fat liar.

I posted the images of my truck which led to the other image to show side steps are common on trucks.

You're a liar, your entire existence here is predicated on a lie. You were permabanned by the moderators for being an insufferable prick and your life sucks so much you had to come back here under an alt to try to recoup some of your inner self worth. If you were valued by the pound it would be better, you're not.
    Last edited by DMC; 04-27-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a lot of slobbery talk for a fat liar.
    Then quit being a fat liar then you piece of ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then quit being a fat liar then you piece of ?
    Says Bonnerific 2.0

Everything I've said about who I am is a fact. I've had this user name since I first joined. How about you Jeffery, you fat ass weird mother er?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s right. Their only play at this point is to prey on the fears of their gullible, paranoid base. God knows they offer no policy solutions to advance our interests.
    I'm amazed the GOP passed on the chance to to act like Santa Claus (at Christmas-time!) and cop the last stimmy check. Getting more people to vote for you because they like your policies remains a viable strategy in principle, one wonders if the GOP will ever try it again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you can have your ing junk food carcinogenic burgers

Bill to kill up to 90% of Idaho wolves heads to governor

reduce the wolf population from about 1,500 to 150, alleviating wolf attacks on cattle, sheep and wildlife.

https://apnews.com/article/bills-ida...282e2b097040a9

Thread Information