Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2166
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even loser mitt romney going in on WB

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    He had help. Couple of players named Harden and Durant. Maybe you've heard of them.
    frauden choked the team out of a ring in 2012 and durbeta choked them in 2016, otherwise Beastbrook has two finals mvps right now tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He had help. Couple of players named Harden and Durant. Maybe you've heard of them.
    Two choking losers. Some "help"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    presti needs to get Beastbrook some legit help tbh. washed scrubs around him combine for 19-50 and people are blaming 'brook? smh. george is a career choker and fatmelo should have retired years ago. bunch of useless gots coming off the bench too.

Paul George is averaging 27.2 ppg in the series. He’s not the reason they’re down 3-1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is such a ! He starts and then runs away! He's such a poor loser so he tried to start with Gobert, Crowder and he should be T'd up for instigating the ruckus! Can't wait for Utah to send their asses fishing for the summer!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    frauden choked the team out of a ring in 2012 and durbeta choked them in 2016, otherwise Beastbrook has two finals mvps right now tbh
    So, he can only operate with a super team around him? Got it.

Even our crippled mute took the Spurs to the WCFs last year. I'm just sayin'...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We aren’t talking about getting to the finals...we are talking about getting out of the first round

Chucky can’t get out of the first ing round with Steven Adams and Paul George, who btw is outplaying Russ this series. If he is so ing great why can’t he even get out of the first as the top player?

He aint facing the Rockets or Warriors, he’s facing a ing rookie lead Jazz team

Making Rubio look like an All Star

“I’m gonna shut that down”

Getting on by Mitt Romney

Westbrook Fluffers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, he can only operate with a super team around him? Got it.

Even our crippled mute took the Spurs to the WCFs last year. I'm just sayin'...

Even with our Mute Cancers poblems... I would never ever prefer Cancerchuck to Mute Cancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys care way too much about wins and losses, tbh

In the long run, there's no difference between losing in the 1st round and losing in the Finals..there's only 1 champion at the end of the season..

During every era of NBA basketball, there are a handful of players who will be remembered as transcendent stars and champions..

1990s: Jordan and Olajuwon
    2000s: Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, Nowitzki and KG
    2010s: LeBron, Wade, Steph

The rest are either supporting players or just stars who didn't win championships..in 40 years, kids will remember that Westbrook averaged a triple double in consecutive seasons, nobody will really care that he didn't win rings..they don't hold it against Barkley, Stockton, Kidd and the dozens of other stars that didn't lead their teams to les, tbh..

Not everybody plays to win championships, it takes a lot of luck and fortunate cir stances to win a le..Russ could leave OKC and bandwagon on a team like Durant did, but he would rather make history with triple doubles while entertaining the fans and keeping a ty place like OKC relevant..that city would collapse without Westbrook..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His fluffers

What a career loser.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they don’t hold it against Barkley and Stockton”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think about it, though..

MVP of the league, averaged a triple-double in consecutive seasons, stayed with the same team his entire career, multiple ASG MVPs, will finish with 10ish all-NBA selections, 2-time scoring champion..even if he never wins a le, that resume is top 20-25 all-time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might be suspended next game for going on the court during an altercation

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-apparen...164230337.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His fluffers

What a career loser.....
    Cancerchuck semen shielders are an incrdible sight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think about it, though..

MVP of the league, averaged a triple-double in consecutive seasons, stayed with the same team his entire career, multiple ASG MVPs, will finish with 10ish all-NBA selections, 2-time scoring champion..even if he never wins a le, that resume is top 20-25 all-time..
    Winning ASG mvp is him in a nuts . Max effort to showboat and go for meaningless accolades (like when he refuses to close out on defense so he can sky for the rebound). It’s some cute trophy he can have while more effective players can fight for the real trophy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winning ASG mvp is him in a nuts . Max effort to showboat and go for meaningless accolades (like when he refuses to close out on defense so he can sky for the rebound). It’s some cute trophy he can have while more effective players can fight for the real trophy
    This is what I mean, though, you guys are missing the nuance in Westbrook..

Chasing triple doubles is the game within the game..there are hundreds of thousands of fans(if not millions) who watch OKC games simply to see if Russ can achieve a triple double that night..there's a reason it was the biggest story in the NBA, last season..

The ASG is for the fans, they want to watch their favorite players giving effort in the game and Russ gives them that..not everything is about wins and losses..

The individual accolades speak for themselves, but it's even deeper with Russ..he could tone it down with the shots and become just another good player that nobody cares about, but he would rather be unique and must-watch basketball..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I mean, though, you guys are missing the nuance in Westbrook..

Chasing triple doubles is the game within the game..there are hundreds of thousands of fans(if not millions) who watch OKC games simply to see if Russ can achieve a triple double that night..there's a reason it was the biggest story in the NBA, last season..

The ASG is for the fans, they want to watch their favorite players giving effort in the game and Russ gives them that..not everything is about wins and losses..
    You play to win the game. The other team couldn’t give less of a if RW wrestles a rebound away from his own teammate if they’re about to advance in the playoffs . He’s playing his own game while the rest of the league is looking for W’s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about the other team, neither do the millions of fans that tune in just to watch Russ play his game..nobody is going to remember this Jazz team or Ricky Rubio in 20 years

It's like Iverson, as well..there's a reason he has a cult following, despite his flaws as a player..his name is far more respected and memorable than "better players" like McGrady and Paul Pierce..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about the other team, neither do the millions of fans that tune in just to watch Russ play his game..nobody is going to remember this Jazz team or Ricky Rubio in 20 years
    Yeah he can go down as this generations karl malone. Stats extraordinaire, but a playoff choker. No championships

and he spent most of his career with in Kevin Durant and still managed not to win .

al star games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's like Iverson, as well..there's a reason he has a cult following, despite his flaws as a player..his name is far more respected and memorable than "better players" like McGrady and Paul Pierce..
    This post sums up the sad state of Cancerchuck’s semen shielders

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, it's tough to talk basketball with Westbrook haters they're stuck on these old, boring talking points like rings and FG%, but Russ's impact goes way beyond that..

For hip-hop fans, he's like the 2Pac of his era(Iverson was, too)..it's easy to find "better" lyricists and poke holes in Pac's flawed songs, but it's the emotion, charisma, passion and connection to the people that made him special..

Russ is that from a basketball perspective..it's difficult to convey the meaning of his game to those who will never understand..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iverson , 2pac...

Why not bring up Martin Luther King and Kanye West to semen shield your hero

And even Mitt Romney is laughing at that loser, hes not even close to being a Cancerchuck hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haters

if he channels his talent more effectively he’d have won something other than all star games by now

and passion. Yeah he has a passion for dunking and wrestling rebounds away from teammates. Not the passion to win

Thread Information