Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Did you get promoted to detective, officer Dump Humper?
    No, you're just that obvious derp. This is no mystery.

lol derp

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Did you get promoted to detective, Officer Dump Chumper?
    You answered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    BumpDumper and TubThumper were the only remotely funny anti-ChumpDumper alts imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    your edit

You can't even think straight anymore.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread has turned into Chumpgate

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    your edit

You can't even think straight anymore.
    The only thing that was edited was the mention (not even the spelling by letters). Nothing substantively changed, Invalid Chump.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    This thread has turned into Chumpgate
    Many do once Chump starts humping.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The only thing that was edited was the mention (not even the spelling by letters). Nothing substantively changed, Invalid Chump.
    of course the spelling changed.

Why would you lie about that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Many do once Chump starts humping.
    You carry your vendettas into multiple threads.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    of course the spelling changed.

Why would you lie about that?
    What do you think was changed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What do you think was changed?
    Holy dude. The posts are right up there for everyone to see. I quoted your original before you changed the words from "officer Dump Humper" to "Officer Dump Chumper" -- why are you even arguing this? What is wrong with you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    "...in Texas, there has been a trend in recent weeks of younger people — those under 30 — producing more positive cases.

There has been high-profile proof with members of the University of Houston football team testing positive as well as players on the Texas Longhorns football team.

There also have been positive cases for the Houston Texans, the Houston Astros and the Dallas Cowboys.

Dr. Philip Keiser with Galveston County’s health department said the number of cases there are on the rise.

“We are seeing a lot of young people that are coming down with the virus,” Keiser said Wednesday at a news conference.

The age of those infected is trending younger according to Keiser.

Our average age last week of people that were positive was age 30, the average age of people getting tested was 47,” he said.

Officials believe the major contributing factor is the lack of social distancing.

“We have data from some of the cell phone companies that show in Galveston County less than 7% of the people are social distancing,” Keiser said....

.....The ward is packed, people are sicker and younger. A large number of our patients, are patients between the ages of 19 and 54,” said Dr. Joseph Varon, UMMC’s Chief of Medicine.

Harris County Public Health currently lists more than half the active cases in the county and in Houston are under the age of 40, with the majority within that group under 30.

”It is far more difficult to educate them to get them to the point to where they believe what you are saying,” said Dr. David Persse with the Houston Health Department."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/i...ton-and-texas/

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Holy dude. The posts are right up there for everyone to see. I quoted your original before you changed the words from "officer Dump Humper" to "Officer Dump Chumper" -- why are you even arguing this? What is wrong with you?
    So, you still responded when addressed as forum cop. That was pretty much the point, dip .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Persse says one of the key challenges is getting the younger generation to buy into the reality that the surge is now on them.
    Apparently there a whole lot more derps out there than I would have ever guessed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So, you still responded when addressed as forum cop. That was pretty much the point, dip .
    Why did you lie about what you edited?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    "...in Texas, there has been a trend in recent weeks of younger people — those under 30 — producing more positive cases.

There has been high-profile proof with members of the University of Houston football team testing positive as well as players on the Texas Longhorns football team.

There also have been positive cases for the Houston Texans, the Houston Astros and the Dallas Cowboys.

Dr. Philip Keiser with Galveston County’s health department said the number of cases there are on the rise.

“We are seeing a lot of young people that are coming down with the virus,” Keiser said Wednesday at a news conference.

The age of those infected is trending younger according to Keiser.

Our average age last week of people that were positive was age 30, the average age of people getting tested was 47,” he said.

Officials believe the major contributing factor is the lack of social distancing.

“We have data from some of the cell phone companies that show in Galveston County less than 7% of the people are social distancing,” Keiser said....

.....The ward is packed, people are sicker and younger. A large number of our patients, are patients between the ages of 19 and 54,” said Dr. Joseph Varon, UMMC’s Chief of Medicine.

Harris County Public Health currently lists more than half the active cases in the county and in Houston are under the age of 40, with the majority within that group under 30.

”It is far more difficult to educate them to get them to the point to where they believe what you are saying,” said Dr. David Persse with the Houston Health Department."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/i...ton-and-texas/
    Blame young people all you want, we’re not the ones who elected a president who ignores COVID for 2 ing months and then claimed it would go away on its own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blame young people all you want, we’re not the ones who elected a president who ignores COVID for 2 ing months and then claimed it would go away on its own.
    No doubt, I blame Trump and Abbott for not locking down when they should.

Christ, at the very ing least require masks in public buildings. Both young and old are not wearing them if they're not being forced to. We've seen it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

Christ, at the very ing least require masks in public buildings. Both young and old are not wearing them if they're not being forced to. We've seen it.
    Yeah I have sympathy for the argument (and in a lot of cases agree with it) that this is a free country and we shouldn’t stop businesses from operating if it has customers willing risk COVID, but the anti mask is really stupid. It’s no skin off anyone’s back to wear a mask in public, it’s unbelievably selfish to not wear a mask simply because it’s a minor nuisance.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Why did you lie about what you edited?
    I didn't lie.

Also that you're glossing over how you're cry out was all bluster. Par.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Mohammad, how dare he shut down people coming in and spreading their Kung-Flu! How dare he not sick the military on these irresponsible blue states / democrat nests!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Of course you did.

Now you're lying about lying.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Of course you did.

Now you're lying about lying.
    I didn't lie. And I'm not lying about lying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I didn't lie. And I'm not lying about lying.
    Then you just were completely mistaken about your own post, which proves my point.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Then you just were completely mistaken about your own post, which proves my point.
    Name the "lie" and I'll tell you how you're wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    at ChumpDumper having feuded with every leading Spurstalk sociopath over the last decade

Thread Information