My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UFC is the XFL of "fighting"

this sport peaked 10 years ago and now everyone is just kidding themselves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible take. Floyd would destroy that tranny with one punch. She'd beat the out of Pacquiao though.
    she'd be blubbering after the match "why would you hit a girl! "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible take. Floyd would destroy that tranny with one punch. She'd beat the out of Pacquiao though.
    Breaks either of their arms in less than a minute, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I highly doubt DMC could even come marginally close to my knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology of the human body. It's not his fault he decided to take on a life of insulting forum members and eating Doritos all day long.
    And I'm all out of Doritos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I boxed throughout my teens and I've done a little MMA training the past few years, so I can understand the argument that MMA fighters can beat boxers due to their takedown/wrestling ability and versatility, it's a legitimate argument in their favor, but Rousey is still a 5'7, 135-pound woman..she's not an overwhelming, physically imposing woman, even with her elite skills and fighting ability..

I'm sure she could beat any out of shape, inexperienced man in a fight, despite the size advantage, but I don't believe that any athletic man with a size advantage and with fighting experience would lose to her in a fight IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Royce Gracie was small, still beat the out of anyone you put in there with him until they took his gi.

She can't beat a male fighter, but she'd probably beat most males as long as one didn't land that first wild ass nightclub sucker punch haymaker you know those ers always throw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Royce Gracie was small, still beat the out of anyone you put in there with him until they took his gi.

She can't beat a male fighter, but she'd probably beat most males as long as one didn't land that first wild ass nightclub sucker punch haymaker you know those ers always throw.
    Royce Gracie is a man, tbh..and he's 6 feet tall/175 pounds, he's not 5-7/135 pounds..

The toughest woman is still a woman, just like the most intelligent dog is still a dog..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Royce Gracie is a man, tbh..and he's 6 feet tall/175 pounds
    but that's small, compared to your average mexican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Royce Gracie is a man, tbh..and he's 6 feet tall/175 pounds, he's not 5-7/135 pounds..

The toughest woman is still a woman, just like the most intelligent dog is still a dog..
    Compared to the people in the ring with him, Royce was pe e. A lot of guys can be beaten through technique alone. You show me a guy who can box and I'll show you a guy who could beat most street fighters if he doesn't get a mental block first. Show me a guy who has a ground game and can box and we probably don't know anyone who can beat him on a personal level. If that happens to be a girl though, most guys still can't beat her because most guys can't fight for . They throw wild ass, untimed punches until one lands, but to beat an MMA person (man or woman) you need to not get taken to the ground and hope you land that shot that puts her/him on the ground. You probably won't.

You take the best known street fighter, Kimbo Slice... and he was beaten easily by an undercard MMA guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mmgay
    Tapout shirts
    Boxing scrubs getting paid more than their stars
    Watching grown men roll around dry humping each other in a cage
    Brock lesnar winning the heavy weight championship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compared to the people in the ring with him, Royce was pe e. A lot of guys can be beaten through technique alone. You show me a guy who can box and I'll show you a guy who could beat most street fighters if he doesn't get a mental block first. Show me a guy who has a ground game and can box and we probably don't know anyone who can beat him on a personal level. If that happens to be a girl though, most guys still can't beat her because most guys can't fight for . They throw wild ass, untimed punches until one lands, but to beat an MMA person (man or woman) you need to not get taken to the ground and hope you land that shot that puts her/him on the ground. You probably won't.

You take the best known street fighter, Kimbo Slice... and he was beaten easily by an undercard MMA guy.
    I agree with all of that, but any trained man would beat her in a fight IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's re ed. While I think perhaps a 6'5 dude in the NFL would probably still beat up Rousey. I think that the average or above average guy would get their ass handed to them by her. You can't see her as a female but more of a 5'9 machine.

She trains day in and day out in the art of fighting for 16+ years while most of us at best lift at the gym or train in boxing\MMA on an amateur basis. Anything anyone does for that many years is hard to compete with. I highly doubt DMC could even come marginally close to my knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology of the human body. It's not his fault he decided to take on a life of insulting forum members and eating Doritos all day long.
    That corny ass ball grabber is a Grandfather too..Not only did he reproduce, but his child did too. Sad.

When I'm old as , I sure hope there is more to life than dwelling on a forum full of dudes a third of my age, looking for the next opportunity to leave a pseudo-intelligent cut down at some kids expense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That corny ass ball grabber is a Grandfather too..Not only did he reproduce, but his child did too. Sad.

When I'm old as , I sure hope there is more to life than dwelling on a forum full of dudes a third of my age, looking for the next opportunity to leave a pseudo-intelligent cut down at some kids expense.
    Hoping there's more to life than what you have now... at your younger age.. when you get old.
    Admitting you have a ty life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

edgy sig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping there's more to life than what you have now... at your younger age.. when you get old.
    Admitting you have a ty life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes paying to watch Rhonda Rousey fight
    Fight lasted 14 seconds
    People calling Rhonda Rousey the best fighter in the world
    Like Mayweather and Pacquaio don't exist
    Getting paid $1 million a fight
    Mayweather makes $60 million a fight
    UFC
    Like watching gay foreplay
    Tyson fights used to last 90 seconds and fight fans still pine away for those days..

BTW Mayweather making 60 mil a fight is why he refused to fight Pac for the last 6 years..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe from her sponsors, but from UFC alone she got $60k from fighting, and $60k from winning. Not sure where the extra $20k came from.
    She is probably going to be making what Jones makes soon which a 500 grand base plus PPV.. She gets PPV now I know so if the fight sells well she is making maybe 2 or 3 mil. Star fighters in the UFC get PPV points per the buy rate..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...I'm never going to pay money to watch two chicks fight each other....never.
    Not even Ultimate Surrender?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even Ultimate Surrender?
    I'll be honest, I had to look up/google what "Ultimate Surrender" even was......

But yeah...I could get on board with that. That would be money well spent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget the angle she's working with Arianny.. this is becoming the WWE
    so it's becoming entertaning then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so it's becoming entertaning then?
    So Redhawk21 thinks it's becoming more real then.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Co sign

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An NFL player has called out Rousey, saying he's 6'3 and 220 lbs and would easily dismantle her....but if he got 8 weeks of training

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah.....if she fought someone that size she would lose.....she doesn't have the physical strength to get that guy into the positions she wants so she can submit him. it'd be like a little kid play fighting their dad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rousey vs Slice, do it Dana.

Thread Information