My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lawyer where you at bro?
    i was working

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawyer usually has a pretty good case when the defendant pleads the 5th like you just did.

Liberal my ass
    if you press him enough and he's not too pussy to explain himself, he'll probably call himself a "classical liberal" which is the same thing Dennis Prager calls himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats what i thought

100% of your posts here show a conservative bend. then you deny it. then you refuse to identify your positions to back it up.
    100% of my posts here show a conservative bend? By whose perception; yours? Like always everyone has to do the leg work for you lawyer.

abortion; I don't agree with it. However, IDGAF what others do and if s want abortions then so be it.
    immigration; The legal avenue is what I am for. I am not for illegal immigration and then using semantics to claim otherwise.
    taxation/redistribution; I believe corporations need to pay their fair share & no tax havens elsewhere. I'm not well versed on this subject so that's all I have to offer for now. Redistribution? Sounds more like Communism to me but whatever.
    transgender rights; Be trans if you'd like I just don't care for this push to make everyone else play make believe with them. IDGAF if they want to live their lives peacefully as they deem fit. More power to them!
    minimum wages; Fine for now. These idiots in their 30's+ need to find careers and not HS jobs.
    universal healthcare; Nothing is free in life and neither is healthcare. Ins companies are frauds but hey I am not in Ins so what do I know?
    drug legalization; Go for it! I am all for junkies finally being ushered to the grave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it.

if you press him enough and he's not too pussy to explain himself, he'll probably call himself a "classical liberal" which is the same thing Dennis Prager calls himself
    Nah bro you want to make claims or laugh at you have no clue about and then you come up with this cliche response time and time again. Like Lebron said, "You're Next: Accountability!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah I am so bummed the lawyer hasn't come back to tell me how much of a republican I truly am... Maybe we'll hear the truth from his paralegal as soon as she/he finishes up lawyer's work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% of my posts here show a conservative bend? By whose perception; yours? Like always everyone has to do the leg work for you lawyer.

abortion; I don't agree with it. However, IDGAF what others do and if s want abortions then so be it.
    immigration; The legal avenue is what I am for. I am not for illegal immigration and then using semantics to claim otherwise.
    taxation/redistribution; I believe corporations need to pay their fair share & no tax havens elsewhere. I'm not well versed on this subject so that's all I have to offer for now. Redistribution? Sounds more like Communism to me but whatever.
    transgender rights; Be trans if you'd like I just don't care for this push to make everyone else play make believe with them. IDGAF if they want to live their lives peacefully as they deem fit. More power to them!
    minimum wages; Fine for now. These idiots in their 30's+ need to find careers and not HS jobs.
    universal healthcare; Nothing is free in life and neither is healthcare. Ins companies are frauds but hey I am not in Ins so what do I know?
    drug legalization; Go for it! I am all for junkies finally being ushered to the grave.
    i appreciate you stepping up . derp and qhris can learn from you.

you have admittedly been consistent w/ your take on abortions (not liking them, but not thinking they should be banned).

but the answer on immigration is kinda fence-sitting. everybody, liberal or conservative says they like legal immigration and dont like illegal immigration... so i was more hoping for an answer that would indicate your leaning... ie should we accept less immigrants from some places over others, should we allow a pathway for citizenship for anybody illegally here, either DREAMERs or otherwise, whether or not we should take on refugees, etc.

on the taxation/redistribution question, i guess the real question is if you would agree with an increase on taxation (primarily aimed at higher earners) for the purpose of funding social programs. doenst seem like your answer is yes there, based on your comment

the trans question was geared toward "rights" not just their ability to exist... ie should there be bathroom laws forcing people to go to the restroom associated with their biological sex as opposed to their gender of iden y.... do you agree with the recent arkansas laws (one saying doctors can refuse to treat trans patients for religious reasons, other one banning any gender-affirming care for minors)

as to drug legalization, thats good to hear, though you have given some contradicting takes, like not wanting pot legalized in texas...

keep it illegal! the hipsters commies that flock to legal weed states. for all i care they should all go to oregon and do us all a favor by overdosing on some hard drugs out there.
    but all seriousness, appreciate the candor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah I am so bummed the lawyer hasn't come back to tell me how much of a republican I truly am... Maybe we'll hear the truth from his paralegal as soon as she/he finishes up lawyer's work.
    i always enjoy convos here as long as people are willing to be honest and say what they mean/think, whether i agree or disagree. what i dont like when i have to pull teeth to get somebody to give straightforward answers to straightforward questions, because at that point they arent interested in a real conversation, just jabs and deception

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think that statistically proves anything, tbh... ie: it's missing a ton of context, like we already know not all of Columbus police officers do street work, etc...

Without some more clear guidelines, it looks like cherry picking data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think that statistically proves anything, tbh... ie: it's missing a ton of context, like we already know not all of Columbus police officers do street work, etc...

Without some more clear guidelines, it looks like cherry picking data.
    Perhaps so, perhaps more careful scrutiny will illuminate -- DOJ has recently rediscovered consent decrees in the nether reaches of its desk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill Clinton is a slob / wannabe black dude.

This is my contribution to the thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i always enjoy convos here as long as people are willing to be honest and say what they mean/think, whether i agree or disagree. what i dont like when i have to pull teeth to get somebody to give straightforward answers to straightforward questions, because at that point they arent interested in a real conversation, just jabs and deception
    ^total bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising Qhris folds... one of the most self-censored posters in here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    medical doctors have a similar problem policing their guild.

the split there is even more stark, something like 5% of docs are 90% of malpractice complaints.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you believe in this "snow globe earth"? or do you think humans have traveled past the van allen belt?

He will get cooked by the Van Allen radiation belt if he goes too high. There is also the dome theory, with the snow globe Earth basically. The dome is impenetrable according to speculation.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm just going to assume anybody with an OSU sign in front of their house is endorsing violence. And I better not see that logo on any basketball courts. Else I'll stop watching sports altogether.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree but what some of you, you included, do is make blanket statements about who this person is or that person based on yalls tribalist disgust for whomever yall are directing yalls disgust at. I don't live in a make believe world where I visit a messageboard and claim I know any of you personally or who you all truly are; that takes a real big brain to dream up and run with while patting yourselves on the back over make believe and insults.

I am always willing to discuss most anything but most of you would rather talk and act all high and mighty. I'm not about those games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you believe in this "snow globe earth"? or do you think humans have traveled past the van allen belt?
    daboom1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, Lite really likes to play this card and fancy himself the victim.
    He's played it amidst rather straight forward conversations in recent days multiple times.
    He's played it multiple times in the past amidst similar cir stances.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree but what some of you, you included, do is make blanket statements about who this person is or that person based on yalls tribalist disgust for whomever yall are directing yalls disgust at. I don't live in a make believe world where I visit a messageboard and claim I know any of you personally or who you all truly are; that takes a real big brain to dream up and run with while patting yourselves on the back over make believe and insults.

I am always willing to discuss most anything but most of you would rather talk and act all high and mighty. I'm not about those games.
    You picked your own topics let’s try these:

here are some real easy ones

Global warming and climate control

alternative energy

welfare

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like another one of your litmus tests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like another one of your litmus tests.
    sounds like more self-censorship. imagine complaining about masks but then voluntarily doing this all day

Last edited by spurraider21; 04-24-2021 at 12:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, Lite really likes to play this card and fancy himself the victim.
    He's played it amidst rather straight forward conversations in recent days multiple times.
    He's played it multiple times in the past amidst similar cir stances.
    He's a ne'er-do-well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like more self-censorship. imagine complaining about masks but then voluntarily doing this all day

You can spin it all you want; but you have your litmus tests that you like to administer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You picked your own topics let’s try these:

here are some real easy ones

Global warming and climate control

alternative energy

welfare
    How about this... I ain't your boyfriend and you ain't my girlfriend and we ain't playing 21 questions bro. Go talk with your wife if you need someone to talk to.

Thread Information