Page 987 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 487887937977983984985986987988989990991997103710871487 ... LastLast
Results 24,651 to 24,675 of 39308
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Hater

Time to sign up, good pay!
    Desperate times, do your part.

• The Russian State Duma separately passed new incentives for foreign nationals to fight in Russia’s military to obtain Russian citizenship and will likely increase overseas recruitment accordingly.[9]That new law, which deputies also rushed through normal procedures on September 20, allows foreign nationals to gain Russian citizenship by signing a contract and serving in the Russian military for one year. Russian law previously required three years of service to apply for citizenship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putler announcing partial mobilization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must have hit a nerve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More cannon fodder and tears for russian mothers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shoigu claiming less than 6k Russian deaths and over 60k Ukrainian

the copium

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    initial force over 190k now needs a mobilization after less than 6k deaths?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s getting real

Putovich to speak tomorrow at 8am Russian time and then Shoigu to speak at 8:30

For all we know they wilk prerecord this and will be in the bunkers inside the Urals by the time the speeches are aired.

Lets enjoy our last night on earth nigas. I suggest steak, lobster and a bottle of Don P

The full speech by the Putovich:

In its aggressive anti-Russian policy, the West has crossed every line. We constantly hear threats against our country, our people. Some irresponsible politicians in the West not only talk about plans to organize the supply of long-range offensive weapons to Ukraine – systems that will allow strikes against the Crimea and other regions of Russia.

Such terrorist strikes, including with the use of Western weapons, are already being carried out on the border settlements of the Belgorod and Kursk regions. In real time, using modern systems, aircraft, ships, satellites, strategic drones, NATO carries out reconnaissance throughout southern Russia.

In Washington, London, Brussels, they are directly pushing Kyiv to transfer military operations to our territory. No longer hiding, they say that Russia should be defeated by all means on the battlefield, followed by the deprivation of political, economic, cultural, in general, any sovereignty, with the complete plunder of our country.

Nuclear blackmail was also launched. We are talking not only about the s ing of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, which is encouraged by the West, which threatens a nuclear catastrophe, but also about the statements of some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO states about the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction against Russia – nuclear weapons.

For those who allow themselves to make such statements about Russia, I would like to remind you that our country also has various means of destruction, and for some components more modern than those of the NATO countries.

And if the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, we will certainly use all the means at our disposal to protect Russia and our people. It’s not a bluff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shoigu said an additional 300k Russian troops will join the already 150k

He also mentioned Russia has a total 25 million trained men to wage war if need be and has enough weapons to arm all of them.

Apparently Ukraine was preparing for a massive Spring offensive. Russia will undercut that with a force of 400k men by mid Winter. At the very least manpower will be balanced now. Its most likely going to be a bloody war that will bleed Europe and Russia to almost death.

Also thisnmost certainly means the Donbas will officially become Russian next week and that Russia will go all the way through Odessa.

Also Russia is obviously switching to a partial war production mode. Unless West changes something, they wont be able to keep up weapons production from now on.

Ce

La

Vi
    Last edited by hater; 09-21-2022 at 07:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shoigu said an additional 300k Russian troops will join the already 150k

He also mentioned Russia has a total 25 million trained men to wage war if need be and has enough weapons to arm all of them.

Apparently Ukraine was preparing for a massive Spring offensive. Russia will undercut that with a force of 400k men by mid Winter. At the very least manpower will be balanced now. Its most likely going to be a bloody war that will bleed Europe and Russia to almost death.

Also thisnmost certainly means the Donbas will officially become Russian next week and that Russia will go all the way through Odessa.

Also Russia is obviously switching to a partial war production mode. Unless West changes something, they wont be able to keep up weapons production from now on.

Ce

La

Vi
    5 days clown

and it's not ce la vi it's c'est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Southfront

Today in his speech, the head of the Russian Defense Ministry Sergei Shoigu declared that about 70 military, over 200 civilian satellites and the military of North Atlantic Alliance, who commands the operations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, are working in Ukraine in the interests of Kiev.

The main goal of the SVO remains the same. It is the complete liberation of Donbass. From September 23 to 27, the DPR, LPR the Kherson and Zaporozhie regions will hold referendum on joining the Russian Federation. Putin confirmed that Russia will support the decision of the people on these territories.

Ce

La

Vi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intelslava

What will Russia get after the referendum?

▫️Russia will add 5 to 6 million new citizens.
    ▫️In the future, when refugees begin to return, the total population of the new regions may grow to 8-9 million people.

The area of ​​the liberated territories where the referendums will be held is about 113,000 square kilometers.

▫️In terms of area, this is larger than Bulgaria, Cuba or South Korea.

▫️The population is larger than Belgium, Belarus, Israel or Austria.

Ce

La

Vi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They bringing 60 year old eldery retirees back HA HA HA HA HA HA pinche Putler

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from 5 days to desperation... nuclear mobilization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin throwing a hail mary. Man is going out sad and India and China basically telling him to hold his own nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, these falls seem contagious.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One item not mentioned very often is the stolen $Ts of Ukraine national wealth in areas that Pootin has occupied.

Ukraine must keep fighting to push Pootin out or several $10Ts lost in national wealth forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shoigu claiming less than 6k Russian deaths and over 60k Ukrainian

the copium
    Even with that made up low number means that Russia lost about 40% of what they lost in all 10 years of war in Afghanistan in just 6 months.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn, these falls seem contagious.

This has to be the number one cause of death inside Russia.

We all know what the leading cause is outside Russia, and it sure as ain’t COVID

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They bringing 60 year old eldery retirees back HA HA HA HA HA HA pinche Putler
    Its only fair. Kokaine Komedian has been sending 70 year olds to the front lines

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information