Iowa Hawkeyes
    Are you purporting to be a Muslim now?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You ain't a Muslim, bruh. You're just a sad attention .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just a daily reminder, ISLAM!
    Last edited by koriwhat; 07-03-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do Islam women like going down / being gone down on?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Do Islam women like going down / being gone down on?
    oooohhhh yeah they do

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    just a daily reminder, ISLAM!
    Islam isnt to blame for your calf tats

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    oooohhhh yeah they do
    which one, tbh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    They like it all little . Givin them the Stan makes me feel like I’m riding camels through the desert with the wind blowing through my fro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    What’s a Muslims favorite baseball play?
    Either the suicide squeeze or hit and run.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Is it haram to pick up a chick at the bar and have sex with her?

If so, what is the punishment?
    It’s ok to pick up the chick and marry her and then have have sex. But sex before marriage is punishable by 80 lashes to the back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    good one.

i don't even know how you're a follower of islam with your back & forth trying to find your place in this world. from a follower to an infidel and back; i don't think that's how it works but then again i don't subscribe to a murderous pedophilic cult like you do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why was your prophet illiterate and a cave dweller yet your leaders are educated in America (the great Satan) and live in mansions?

Why do only your poor become martyrs, are the wealthy above it?

Why did Allah decide to have his core believers living in filth, starving and killing each other yet the infidels and their fake god ruling the world for centuries?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so the true ones are true because they're the word of god, but we ignore the wrong ones which are the words of the same god?

talks about the 4 corners of the world and praises allah for "spreading it out." facing the qibla during prayer makes no sense unless the earth is flat. how can somebody on the opposite side of the globe face it?

it also has the sun and moon in the same orbit, which makes no sense, considering the moon revolves around the earth and the earth evolves around the earth. calls the moon a source of light (a lamp) even though it generates none. there are many scientific falsities in the bible and quran. the quran also says fragments of the sky can fall onto people . says god is holding up the heavens to prevent it from falling on people. it's just air tbh

except those horses existed before humans, and you know, evolution and all. plus we've created automobiles for transportation.

if you start from the conclusion that everything in the quran is 100% true and accurate, you have to make all kinds of contortions and mental gymnastics to "interpret" the text as not being completely incompatible with our own knowledge that we've gained over time
    How does us developing cars make horses any different? We've used it for thousands if not millions of years as a methld of transportation

The Qibla offers a sense of direction. It is not a litteral house of God. Having a round earth doesnt mean you cant come up with a direction of a qibla.

You failed to look into the surahs context. Or you took it from a source with a poor grasp of classical arabic. The Quran says the Sun orbits (which it does) it doesnt specifixally says it orbits the moon or earth or anything on our our planetry system..fact it uses "tajiri" which essentially means flow without placing a direct placement of the sun. Similarly, who created gravity? Is it not he that allows for birds to fly? He says too look at birds..no one holds it and allows it to fly but Allah.

It doesnt litterally mean HOLD.

How does your personal interpretation of the Koran differ from more literal (wahhabi namely) interpretations?
    I dont personally believe in Personal interpretation from a layman like myslef. I rely on tafsirs by the ulema. Tafsir ibn kahtir is the most popular.

Wahabi is a deregatory term used to slander normal muslims who follow islam to a tee. Abdull Wahab is not a spiritual leader to suicde bombers like people make him out to be. To my knwoeldge.

Its best to rely on classical scholars like Ibn Kathir for interpretation though. I dont think Abdull wahab ever released a tafsir in quran.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    How does us developing cars make horses any different? We've used it for thousands if not millions of years as a methld of transportation

The Qibla offers a sense of direction. It is not a litteral house of God. Having a round earth doesnt mean you cant come up with a direction of a qibla.

You failed to look into the surahs context. Or you took it from a source with a poor grasp of classical arabic. The Quran says the Sun orbits (which it does) it doesnt specifixally says it orbits the moon or earth or anything on our our planetry system..fact it uses "tajiri" which essentially means flow without placing a direct placement of the sun. Similarly, who created gravity? Is it not he that allows for birds to fly? He says too look at birds..no one holds it and allows it to fly but Allah.

brah it says the heavenly bodies are in orbit, causing day and night. day and night aren't caused by planetary orbits ... it only makes sense if the earth is stationary and the heavenly bodies are orbiting around it. the fact that he says the sun and moon are in orbit, but can never overtake each other strongly implies they are even in the same orbit

this is what im talking about, it requires extreme mental gymnastics if you try to cling to these old texts as scientific truths

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    brah it says the heavenly bodies are in orbit, causing day and night. day and night aren't caused by planetary orbits ... it only makes sense if the earth is stationary and the heavenly bodies are orbiting around it. the fact that he says the sun and moon are in orbit, but can never overtake each other strongly implies they are even in the same orbit

this is what im talking about, it requires extreme mental gymnastics if you try to cling to these old texts as scientific truths
    Islam is on par with kyrie irving's theory about the shape of the earth.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    apalisoc_9 dreams of being a muzzie so that he can have his face down, ass up with other dudes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I dont personally believe in Personal interpretation from a layman like myslef. I rely on tafsirs by the ulema. Tafsir ibn kahtir is the most popular.

Wahabi is
    Is another meaning of Wahabi a sause that is used in sushi dishes?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

If you're specifically talking about that ayah, the context is in hadith. If you read the whole surah and contextualize it with tafisr and hadith. This was a literral description of what a person and human can see. Again, i recommed tafsir ibn kathir for a more eloquent answering.

This was specially important in their time as their time it was impossible to comprehend planetry orbits.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have to understand the Quran does two things and its part of its miracle. It understand how to contextualize its text to appeal to both humans in the future and humans in the past.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I'll never understand the popularity of this bizarre religion. It's teachings are clearly not good for people. The weird rules about sex. Then the author married a 6 year old. It's disciples say the Quran is such an amazing book. Meh..

At least Christ had a good message. The Quran contradicts itself, and is a poor choice for one seeking spiritual enlightenment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is another meaning of Wahabi a sause that is used in sushi dishes?
    You’re thinking of Hollandaise Sauce.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You’re thinking of Hollandaise Sauce.
    Nooo.
    It's Wasabi sause.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/what-is-wasabi

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nooo.
    It's Wasabi sause.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/what-is-wasabi
    Oh thanks. I’ve never heard of that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh thanks. I’ve never heard of that.
    A lot of people mix Wasabi with soy sauce and add fresh ginger.

Thread Information