Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why is she driving and on the right side of the car? Is she in Great Britain or something?
    She may be a postal worker. Rural carriers use their own non-postal cars with the steering column on the right side. They are out there you just have to look around.

On another note, I would have loved to have seen her emo reaction on election night when Killary lost

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She may be a postal worker. Rural carriers use their own non-postal cars with the steering column on the right side. They are out there you just have to look around.

On another note, I would have loved to have seen her emo reaction on election night when Killary lost
    She would have been right to have the same reaction when Trump was elected.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone else notice how Mr. Mask-Joe contaminates the out of his by putting his dirty hands all over both sides of it before he put it down? Dr. Fauci would not be pleased!

And he seems a little confused. "Voters pick the President" . It's not a pure democracy here, Joe. After 47 years in politics one would think he'd have that much figured out.

Begging for the presidency to be put on hold.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 09-19-2020 at 12:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many don't use their mask right. Sad but true.

But at least some try to wear them.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else notice how Mr. Mask-Joe contaminates the out of his by putting his dirty hands all over both sides of it before he out it down? Dr. Fauci would not be pleased!

And he seems a little confused. "Voters pick the President" . It's not a pure democracy here, Joe. After 47 years in politics one would think he'd have that much figured out.
    Your head candidate called herd immunity herd mentality at that town hall and you want to talk confusion.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your head candidate called herd immunity herd mentality at that town hall and you want to talk confusion.
    We will never hear the end of herd mentality It's comedy gold

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Yeah that’s just not true. He took away that requirement for lower court nominations but not for Supreme Court nominatuons. Both of Obama’s appointments got through a filibuster with 60 votes. McConnell was the first one to invoke the nuclear option on SCOTUS picks in 2017. I think the filibuster is stupid though so I really don’t think McConnell did anything wrong there.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's funny you see not 1 of the 2 women on this board come crying about abortion like all the sissy "men" here do. too bad your momma's didn't abort you es!
    oh please nobody here besides boutons and maybe chump actually cares about Roe v Wade, it's just something that has a high probability of happening. And conservative men cry the most about abortion.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Biden wins then 2022 could be a wash but 2024 could be a red wave. Bad map for Democrats and they got lucky in 2018, hanging on to a couple by the skin of their teeth + Sinema likely to be a one-term senator (AZ will ultimately be purple, not blue). As long as the Republicans don't nominate a Barry Goldwater 2.0, they should be able to defeat Harris in her re-election (technically, first time election, but whatever) bid in 2024, and the red tide will follow downstream... Tester etc will be goners. A guy like Tester is probably secretly pulling for a Trump victory this November as well. I don't see anyway the Republicans keep the WH in 2024 if Trump gets re-elected.
    The problems they had in 2010 and 2014 midterms were 80% driven by bad voter turnout (minorities and millennials) which they wouldn’t have in 2024. They had the same bad senate map in 2012 but managed to somehow gain seats when everyone thought they’d lose the senate.

Regarding Arizona - by 2024 it will have 4 more years of Mexicans pumping out kids (and the Democrats finally have grassroots movements on ground getting Hispanics registered), more millennials/Gen Zers moving from California, and more old white conservatives dying off. There’s a legal marijuana initiative on the ballot in AZ this year that’s even likely to pass. Sinema isn’t a re-election lock or anything but it’s only a matter of when Arizona becomes the next Colorado/New Mexico.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    oh please nobody here besides boutons and maybe chump actually cares about Roe v Wade, it's just something that has a high probability of happening. And conservative men cry the most about abortion.
    At this point I want Roe v Wade to get overturned just to sap evangelifcal enthusiasm. Abortion would still be legal in blue states and probably even in light red states. What the Bible thumpers are too stupid to get is that making abortion illegal doesn’t do anything close to stop abortions. Instead affluent women just start using black market doctors while poor women use clotheshangers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We'll see about that. There is no doubt that they'll have to do something.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

We'll see about that. There is no doubt that they'll have to do something.
    Nothing’s off the table until Manchin, Sinema and Tester say it is and the Dems no longer have a majority, but it’s a little assuring that Schumer himself is ready to go HAM.

Of course, he needs to win control of the senate first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing’s off the table until Manchin, Sinema and Tester say it is and the Dems no longer have a majority, but it’s a little assuring that Schumer himself is ready to go HAM.

Of course, he needs to win control of the senate first.
    All of which dont have to worry about re-election until 2024. Non issue. Unless they make it one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The problems they had in 2010 and 2014 midterms were 80% driven by bad voter turnout (minorities and millennials) which they wouldn’t have in 2024. They had the same bad senate map in 2012 but managed to somehow gain seats when everyone thought they’d lose the senate.

Regarding Arizona - by 2024 it will have 4 more years of Mexicans pumping out kids (and the Democrats finally have grassroots movements on ground getting Hispanics registered), more millennials/Gen Zers moving from California, and more old white conservatives dying off. There’s a legal marijuana initiative on the ballot in AZ this year that’s even likely to pass. Sinema isn’t a re-election lock or anything but it’s only a matter of when Arizona becomes the next Colorado/New Mexico.
    With the way the electorate's demographics are changing, Republicans will have to start bending on policy and become at least more Rand Paul-esque if they want to compete in elections 10-15 years from now. Friendlier immigration laws, etc. I'm interested to see what they are going to budge on.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    All of which dont have to worry about re-election until 2024. Non issue. Unless they make it one.
    The three of them have all pledged to “never” nuke the filibuster, and those pledges all came after the 2018 election so they weren’t under political pressure or anything. Chances are 1 or 2 of them could flip flop if McConnell and Trump over play their hand here but would be surprised if all 3 of them did. This is why the less likely senate races in states like Iowa and Montana are important. I don’t think the Dems are able to nuke the filibuster with only 50-51 senators (even if Schumer wants to) but if they clean up and have 53-54 seats it’s a lot more likely.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way the electorate's demographics are changing, Republicans will have to start bending on policy and become at least more Rand Paul-esque if they want to compete in elections 10-15 years from now. Friendlier immigration laws, etc. I'm interested to see what they are going to budge on.
    Which is going to be a tough sell for the R's because most of the informed electorate will remember how much their principles folded for dear leader, even Rand Paul. They'll have to turn out more uninformed electorate and find a policy that said electorate could get behind

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Them moving to the left on immigration is too risky. They lose all the momentum they've made with midwestern white voters if they go too overboard trying to appeal to hispanics.

There's literally millions of people around my age (i.e., me) who grew up in upper middle class families and still ended up liberal because the War in Iraq was front and center when they were in high school/college and forming their view on the world, thus they viewed the Bush administration as unadulterated evil. The Democratic Party has done a lot to alienate this group by nominating two straight candidates who supported the War in Iraq, IMO it's a weak spot the Republicans could go after more aggressively with a candidate like Rand Paul if they needed to find a new group.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/statu...823226370?s=20

New York is broke but can afford this !

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    God damn, $45 million in ActBlue contributions in the <24 hour period since her death.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/19/u...gtype=Homepage

Maybe if Biden raises even more money he might actually set up field office in important areas, probably not though. COVID-19 has been a great way for Democrats to rationalize their extremely passive and lethargic campaign strategies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Them moving to the left on immigration is too risky. They lose all the momentum they've made with midwestern white voters if they go too overboard trying to appeal to hispanics.

There's literally millions of people around my age (i.e., me) who grew up in upper middle class families and still ended up liberal because the War in Iraq was front and center when they were in high school/college and forming their view on the world, thus they viewed the Bush administration as unadulterated evil. The Democratic Party has done a lot to alienate this group by nominating two straight candidates who supported the War in Iraq, IMO it's a weak spot the Republicans could go after more aggressively with a candidate like Rand Paul if they needed to find a new group.
    but you fit right in with the racist bush family racistWill... why you mad bro?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    but you fit right in with the racist bush family racistWill... why you mad bro?
    Yelp says you're the one who's racist buddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing Kelly (last I read) was killing McSally. He can be seated by the end of November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yelp says you're the one who's racist buddy
    yeah and i figured it was you who posted that considering how upset you got over being called out for the racist that you are and how your panties were in a wad over the truth about kamala the half indian half jamaican.

you're a at the end of the day and a racist Will. want me to bring up all your cute takes on racist terms? it'll take weeks to find them all tbh and you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing screams made like trying to cancel others... right racistWIll?

Thread Information