Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come to terms, Dirks_Finale. Trump lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And never have we had the door opened for such an opportunity for wide scaled fraud to take place with these mail in ballots being sent to people's homes who didn't even ask for them.

And I am talking an audit that involves the republicans as well, those who are the most concerned about the issue so that it will leave no doubt one way or the other. Complete transparency to see if how much, if any, fraud that exists. Nobody cares if the Alex Jones nut's still question the results; so long as the reasonable people are satisfied, it's a success, imo.
    Most people are satisfied, and the only ones who aren't generally fall into these categories:
    1) Brainwashed Trump supporters
    2) Republicans who need to cowtow to Trump for political points

I've been hearing about voter fraud(dead voters), ballot tampering and intimidation long before Trump got in there. Especially in Phliadelphia.
    "I've been hearing about..." you sound like Trump. The guy was talking about fraud in 2016 (but only if he lost), and this year he actively implored his followers NOT to submit mail in ballots...the same ones who follow everything he says even down to medical advice. Then he has the audacity to act incredulous when the mail in ballots don't favor him.

Finally, dozens of these lawsuits have already been thrown out due to their frivolous nature. Tbh, this is an embarrassment...nothing more than a petulant narcissist throwing a tantrum now that things aren't going his way.

Thread Information