San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Holy

but but everyone does it.
    #YGBM

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    but but everyone does it.
    It's true. For example, Fivehead's balls shriveled up and blew away last week.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's true. For example, Fivehead's balls shriveled up and blew away last week.
    Still managed to teabag the Chargers and get them stuck in your mouth iirc.

Post Count
    Still managed to teabag the Chargers and get them stuck in your mouth iirc.
    Fivehead stan still living in the regular season, per par.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If the Patriots deflated the balls, then both teams would benefit. Unless they somehow only deflated balls they used on O, which is highly unlikely.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Last time I was overseas, I had to deal with the Pats losing to the Giants. That better not happen again. It's a ty way to start off a tour.

Brady hopefully gets redemption. It's a big game for Brady... going down in the last 3 SBs he's been in, leaving his record at 3-3? Or winning that 4th ring to put him up with Bradshaw and Montana?

Man I will be bummed if Pats lose this. Gronk better put himself inside a plastic bubble for the next two weeks.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Also, Hi-Fi, do you hate-masturbate to a poster of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick?

"Oh yeah Brady, you're gonna take all this , aren't you? You dirty cheating pretty boy! How do you like this sack huh, huh?" (said while crying furiously, obviously)

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count

Man I will be bummed if Pats lose this. Gronk better put himself inside a plastic bubble for the next two weeks.

I don't see Seahawks losing this game tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Patriots were the better team in the regular season. Their defense has a clear advantage over the Hawks offense.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Brady had an easy time at home against a mediocre Colts' defense. He's gonna get ate up by the Seahawks' defense in the SB.

Seahawks win, 28-17. BACK TO BACK, ES!!!

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

I don't see Seahawks losing this game tbh

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    sure

one month ?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    sure

one month ?
    Make it 2

If you're man enough

Post Count
    I got the Deflatriots in 6

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I got the Deflatriots in 6

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Call me crazy but I'm rooting for New England in this game. The Colts cutting Peyton Manning dissolved almost everything that made Pats-Colts a rivalry. Actually, Colts-Pats was never a rivalry. It was always Manning-Brady and we just fooled ourselves by bringing team logos into the mix. Now when the Pats cluster the Colts in yet another game, I just nod my head and pray that my team will fire its defensive coordinator this year (Cancer Chuck will get a bonus season or two simply for catching cancer while working as the Colts HC, so they'll fire the DC first). And maybe sign players above replacement level to fill out the front seven defensive positions on its roster.

Russell Wilson being called the next Tom Brady is simply the greater of two evils between that and the current Tom Brady becoming TFB. I simply don't care if he takes the legacy scoreboard from Manning. After the last two years he probably deserves it.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Also, Hi-Fi, do you hate-masturbate to a poster of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick?

"Oh yeah Brady, you're gonna take all this , aren't you? You dirty cheating pretty boy! How do you like this sack huh, huh?" (said while crying furiously, obviously)

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To expect a third year QB to beat Belichick/Brady in ...THE BIG GAME...is simply not realistic. Look at the difference there in big game experience, it's overwelming in favor of NE. Now add a banged up Sherman/Thomas and all those stupid penalties.

I will be playing $$$$$$ the Pats in this "spot".

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    To expect a third year QB to beat Belichick/Brady in ...THE BIG GAME...is simply not realistic. Look at the difference there in big game experience, it's overwelming in favor of NE. Now add a banged up Sherman/Thomas and all those stupid penalties.

I will be playing $$$$$$ the Pats in this "spot".
    So how would've you played the SB if GB won?

Post Count
    And once again, Struggle Wilson's personal nutlicker doesn't have the confidence in his boy to pick the Seahawks to win.

The old got predicted Denver to win last year because Seattle was "shaky on the road."

many have been asking for my QB comparison...

well...we have Tom Brady vs. Russel Wilson...yep...2 former champs...no edge
    can Brady's experience and football IQ overcome Wilson's blackness? this is unknown...yep...
    it reminds me of ....

Vs.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This is by far Seattle's worst offense in the 3 seasons RW has been the QB and Seattle's worst overall due to that offense. The 2012 team was very good overall, but choked on the road which this team would have as well. The 2013 team was a true dominant team due to their offense and defense. This year's version still has the best defense in the league, but an average offense. Last season, Seattle was the better team compared to Denver who had a horrendous defense. The Pats defense will be too strong against Seattle's offense and Brady and company can matchup with Seattle's defense especially with a banged up Sherman. I like the Pats in this one.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Make it 2

If you're man enough
    np

good bet... I'm rooting for the pats so it's all good if I lose

Thread Information