Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might as well have just said Pop was an asshole for playing Marco Belinelli over Lonnie Walker. We're shooting a lot more three balls and LaMarcus Aldridge looks like Lamarcus Curry. Yeah we definitely look different

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These guys do look different. LMA, Demar and company looked deflated and uninterested to start the season and maybe they’ve been thinking the same thing about Marco playing

They all look pretty invested now. If our guys started the season like this, we’re looking at 3-4 in the West man...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally got the rotation right. Probably won’t pay off until next season at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This happens every year around this time . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might've held on to the lead or atleast went down to the wire at MIL if Murray was available. It truly is amazing what a cancerous cancer Cancernelli is, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even at their peak, they still aren't anything better than the Dallas/OKC/Utah level(at best), but they should be better than their current record.

Pop was just testing out, as usual. Everybody wanted him to retire 2 weeks ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rest up Marco, we need you healthy for the playoffs

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even at their peak, they still aren't anything better than the Dallas/OKC/Utah level(at best), but they should be better than their current record.

If they can get a rematch with the nuggets (may need 6th seed for that) that would be amazing. They’ll need at
    Least a 7th seed or more to get an intriguing playoff match up.

I think the Spurs could beat Dallas in a playoff series if they play like this. But won’t overtake them in the seeding this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It would've took spurstalk 1 week into the season to see that Bryn Forbes and Belinelli were major liabilities pop over did it playing his pets and it cost them a lot of games

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The defense has improved. The Spurs are shooting more threes and Walker is playing a little more. Murray is starting to come around too. During that horrible stretch of basketball where they couldn't win a game I would start watching a game and hoped they would have chance to win, but in the back of my mind I didn't think they would. Now when I start watching I actually think they have a good chance of winning any game. Crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes the poor coaching to start even more upsetting

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes the poor coaching to start even more upsetting
    Yes, perhaps we could’ve been a fifth seed instead of our ceiling being a 7th seed with over half the season gone and too many losses.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, perhaps we could’ve been a fifth seed instead of our ceiling being a 7th seed with over half the season gone and too many losses.
    smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't thing pop was "testing" anything. He's had a lot of the same roster from last year . He played the same trash rotation all year until recently pretty consistently. Didn't really seem like he was testing anything other than spurs fans patience tbh. Every single person on this board has been calling for the obvious rotation moves since the 2nd week of the season. And hes still playing Forbes too many minutes and still refusing to play Murray and White together. But hey at least he benched Marcos garbage ass almost halfway through the year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're still not at the halfway point in the season, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These guys do look different. LMA, Demar and company looked deflated and uninterested to start the season and maybe they’ve been thinking the same thing about Marco playing

They all look pretty invested now. If our guys started the season like this, we’re looking at 3-4 in the West man...
    I gotta pump the brakes some. 6-7, sure. 3-4 would take even more improvement than we have seen in the last two games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta pump the brakes some. 6-7, sure. 3-4 would take even more improvement than we have seen in the last two games.
    The Spurs are probably locked in to the 8 seed (which is actually the sweet spot for a variety of reasons).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody wanted him to retire 2 weeks ago
    Has this changed? I still think most people want Pop to retire. I know I still do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta wonder how good they could have been if Morris wasn't a s ball?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    i blame tim duncan & becky hammon for not telling pop to bench belineli..............coach bud & pj carliesmo wouldnt have put up with that ish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why didn't he test that made sense?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rest up Marco, we need you healthy for the playoffs

Aw man... why'd you have to do that? Crazy old bas might just drag him out.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You don't "test out" to the tune of a 14-20 record. The BEST they could be halfway through the season is 1 game above .500. And the biggest thing Pop has "figured out" is that Belinelli is a ing albatross. I don't think there are many coaches in the league that could have taken that long to see it.

I still want him to retire 2 weeks ago. But if he's going to stay, this is better than the other.

Thread Information