Page 34 of 257 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Triggered by Joy Behar.

What a ing meltdown. Just stop, dude. Go outside.
    lol "triggered"

lol "meltdown"

lol forum cop says "go outside"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a good thing his -blocking buddy, Mark Judge, started going WWE on them. That’s the only reason she’s still alive. True story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^voted for al gore and john kerry
    actually i didn't because i didn't vote as an 18 yr old which was circa 2000 (Bush vs. Gore)... then there's Kerry (2004) which would've made me 22 yrs old. i can't remember voting during that presidential race however the next two i did vote in. if i did it would've been for kerry just because bush but kerry too! the next two votes i cast were and will always be a decision i wish i never made but whatever.

as well, what's it matter? your jabs are as weak as you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bkeyser
    @b_keyser
    ·
    1h
    Just a guess, but there are rumors that she authored a very similar letter about Neil Gorsuch, also a Prep grad from the same era

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP & Kavanaugh & the Sexual Assaulter in chief - still running for their lives -away from an FBI investigation.

Here is what I would advise Dr. Ford's attorneys to do:
    Tell Grassley to think really hard and make a choice.
    #1) Call the Sexual Assaulter in chief and tell him it is in his best interest to authorize the FBI investigation.
    #2) If you refuse - my client will still testify - which will be bad news for you.
    #3) After the testimony - which is rigged - and a sham w/out an FBI investigation - you will still confirm K.

#4) My client will (after this is all over - and because you refused the FBI investigation) go to Montgomery County, Maryland - and file a criminal affidavit against your boy and then you will have the first SC Justice to be investigated for an attempted rape and your sham committee will pay the political price.

If Grassley is smart (he's not) he will do the FBI thing and hope K is cleared. He won't so it will be another investigation and his committee will look even worse if the Montgomery Co. investigation finds what the GOP was hiding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this lady ford sounds like a ing nut. we'll see how all this bs plays out. the dem party and all their back handed tactics by their losers in charge.
    Yeah, a doctor at a respected university, has worked at Stanford University, with multiple publications in her field. WHAT A CRAZY PERSON.

What the do you signifies anything like "well she's a nut"? What doctor from Stanford doesn't meet the universal criteria for sanity of calf tats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to hear her story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to hear her story.
    Was in letter
    Was in news last 72 hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was in letter
    Was in news last 72 hours
    I want to hear it from her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She does not have enough balls to show up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WATCH: Megyn Kelly Slams Kavanaugh's Accuser For Not Testifying: 'She’s Not In Charge Of The U.S. Senate
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/36122...mpaign=dwbrand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's no Joy Behar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weak.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Carolina GOP congressman tries to 'lighten up' the Kavanaugh assault debate with an Abe Lincoln groping joke

"Did y'all hear this latest late-breaking news from the Kavanaugh hearings?" Norman asked.

"Ruth Bader Ginsburg came out that she was groped by Abraham Lincoln."

http://theweek.com/speedreads/797286/south-carolina-gop-congressman-tries-lighten-kavanaugh-assault-debate-abe-lincoln-groping-joke

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up, stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, a doctor at a respected university, has worked at Stanford University, with multiple publications in her field. WHAT A CRAZY PERSON.

What the do you signifies anything like "well she's a nut"? What doctor from Stanford doesn't meet the universal criteria for sanity of calf tats?
    How many psych profs do you know? They're all nuts. But I've never met this particular one.

However, I'd be fine with the Kavanaugh nomination going down. We have NO diversity on the SC - at least the diversity that matters. EVERY justice is Ivy-league.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K is not a real judge, he's the oligarchy's ideal extreme right wing, LYING rat er, as his history of political hacking, rat ing, comments and rulings have proven.

K spent $3M under Starr going after the Vince Foster fairy tale AFTER it had been investigated and closed as bull .

K improves diversity because he not Harvard/Yale?

G M A F B he will never diverge from whatever rulings, laws that the oligarchy wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "INSANE!!!"

What was insane about it?
    an old buddy of Kavanaugh's muddying the waters with sheer speculation that someone else might have done it and naming that person on Twitter.

does blaming an unrelated middle school teacher utterly without evidence work for you as "exculpatory evidence", Chris?

do you think Whelan helped Kavanaugh or hurt him the way he laid it out there?

why did you delete your post?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be interesting to see how this thing plays out. One thing I think is strange. Ford wants Kavanaugh to testify first. Why? That means he can't respond to her allegations. That feels like a set up and like it is a playbook from Democrats rather than a victim coming forward. I do not doubt that the allegations could be true. But therein lies the problem. The allegations could also be deemed well-crafted to hit Kavanaugh without having any evidence to back it up and then require him to prove a negative, which is impossible. Then, every action that Ford has taken has been in concert with the Democrats trying to stall the confirmation. It just looks more and more political, which makes me think more and more that it is a hoax.

We'll see what unfolds and whether Republicans have some trump card or not. But I've seen nothing to legitimize these claims to this point, and I think if something doesn't come by Monday, they should proceed to the confirmation. Ford has had her entire life since 15, but especially since July to gather cir stantial evidence and to name the unidentified girl and to identify the house or at least fill in the blank on who's house it was, who took her there, what she did after she left, etc. If you can't fill those essential terms, then you don't have a valid allegation and it should be ignored. You don't need the FBI to investigate for her to fill the gaps in her story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you think of the Ed Whelan tweet, cd98?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The goal of the K opponents right now is to get Mark Judge in front of Democrat senators for questioning. They want desperately to be able to quote his book on camera. Then they can equate Kavanaugh with that hedonistic, misogynistic trope. Republicans want to keep him off the stand. This is, IMO, about that book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you think of the Ed Whelan tweet, cd98?
    Seems legit. I'm convinced.

The doppelganger should testify.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why did you delete your post?
    Looks like Whelan did.

Thread Information