My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    high price to pay for hurt feelings, but ain't it always the way

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone see Kavanaugh's "virginity defense" on Faux news?

He is lying. He must have repeated his FOX news talking point 50 times. He refused to answer if he would support an FBI investigation to clear his name. He is worse than the other sex offender on the Supreme Court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you’re all in? All the accusations are false now? Just the other day you wanted to let the accusers filll in the gaps. You could have at least waited till Thursday to declare the accusations false.
    Nah. I think Ford’s story is credible, but not necessarily true, at least as to Kavanaugh and I’ve given the flaws of her story on other posts. I think the Yale accusations are false and ginned up by lefty political groups.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is lying. He must have repeated his FOX news talking point 50 times. He refused to answer if he would support an FBI investigation to clear his name. He is worse than the other sex offender on the Supreme Court.
    Hes obviously lying bc he’s a Republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You raped someone. I know it. Will you support an FBI investigation to clear your name now? I mean, your name needs to be cleared since I accused you, you stand accused. You're guilty I just know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. I think Ford’s story is credible, but not necessarily true, at least as to Kavanaugh and I’ve given the flaws of her story on other posts. I think the Yale accusations are false and ginned up by lefty political groups.
    wonder where the damn lefties were when Gorsuch gave the Republicans a Supreme Court majority. a few of them even voted for Gorsuch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stealing a Supreme Court justice is a definite foul. Harry Reid 86ing the filibuster wasn't the equivalent because the equvalent foul wasn't committed.

If the Dems block Kavanaugh they won't have done the equivalent unless the Dems win the Senate, which is long long odds.
    You probably don’t know this, but the DC Circuit is not your average appellate court. It’s a big deal. Big enough that Harry changed a 200 year rule. You can’t have it both ways. If you think bending the rules is ok for Harry, then it’s ok for Mitch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder where the damn lefties were when Gorsuch gave the Republicans a Supreme Court majority
    I can tell you their base was pissed. They didn’t go in the gutter like they did with those Yale allegations. But heads would roll if they sat quietly a month before the mid term elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some of them even voted for the other side
    you can't say the the same for your side, cd98

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eight years of unprecedented obstructionism by McConnell against the anti-war government nig and all cd98 wants to remember is Harry Reid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You raped someone. I know it. Will you support an FBI investigation to clear your name now? I mean, your name needs to be cleared since I accused you, you stand accused. You're guilty I just know it.
    If I was up for a lifetime position on the SC - absolutely - let's do this yesterday. I have nothing to fear nothing to hide. If the allegation proves false - I want the FBI to prosecute the false accuser.

See how easy it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read Avenatti's email and nearly threw up.

Kavanaugh should just quit before Wednesday to save his family from learning even more about him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does Michael Avenatti have on Brett Kavanaugh? What we know so far.

Avenatti claims to have more information on Kavanaugh and his friend, Mark Judge.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...evils-triangle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eight years of unprecedented obstructionism by McConnell against the anti-war government nig and all cd98 wants to remember is Harry Reid.
    like the Republicans are going to restore minority rule in the Senate now that they have the majority because, principle and tradition.

my ass.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    HOLY ING , A YOUTUBE VIDEO.

CANCEL THE ING HEARING, WE HAVE A YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT PROVES EVERYTHING!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McConnell saw how much hatred there was of the black man in the oval office from his base, and from there knew he was good to be a historic obstructionist. But Harry Reid broke the senate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I know it's Bill Oreily.
    Calm down Trump Haters and listen to what he says about Christine Fords attorney. Seems like very valid points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4NuUdBapV0

That she is hard core Dem and demeaned Paula Jones allegations (vs Billy C) and also supported Al Franken (dissing his accuser). Political much?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Platform doesn't matter tbh. He's a pretty accomplished journalist.

From his wiki:

Pool's coverage has been carried and syndicated by multiple mainstream outlets including NBC, Reuters, Al Jazeera, and Time.[7][8] He was covered by Fast Company and Wired.[7][9][10] In 2013, Pool joined Vice Media producing and hosting content as well as developing new methods of reporting.[11] In 2014, he joined Fusion TV as Director of Media innovation and Senior Correspondent.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Pool

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FALSE ACQUISTIONS!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington (CNN)A woman who signed a letter supporting Brett Kavanaugh after he was accused of sexual assault earlier this month called revelations from his high school yearbook that showed he and his friends reportedly boasted about their supposed conquests with her "hurtful," The New York Times reported Monday.

Renate Schroeder Dolphin joined 64 other women this month who signed a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee saying they knew the Supreme Court nominee during their high school years and that "he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect."
    However, Kavanaugh included "Renate Alumnius" as an entry in his high school yearbook page, and two of Kavanaugh's classmates told the Times the mentions of "Renate" were part of the high school football players' unsubstantiated boasting about their conquests.
    Sounds like a winner to me.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Platform doesn't matter tbh. He's a pretty accomplished journalist.

From his wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Pool
    Is he a Proud Boy? Just curious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not watching that lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All caps rage. Lol

Banned
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    GODDAMMIT WE'RE GOING TO PUSH THIS NOMINATION THROUGH EVEN IF HE IS AN ABUSIVE INCEL PERV.

ESPECIALLY IF HE'S AN ABUSIVE INCEL PERV!
    Incel pervs are not a part of my coalition. We discriminate like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read Avenatti's email and nearly threw up.

Kavanaugh should just quit before Wednesday to save his family from learning even more about him.

I’m still waiting for the tapes he promised.

Thread Information