Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At least Julian is still in the running.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yay no more random awkward spanish moments

field needs to narrow a lot more. should be down to 4 or 5 at the most imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto let me down big time. whatever happened to him between his senate run and now is separated by a country mile. He went from being a reasonable guy to totally radical. That's how he lost it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No more skateboarding at the Whataburger and live streams from the dentist. Bet you his pocket got a lot fatter.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Beto let me down big time. whatever happened to him between his senate run and now is separated by a country mile. He went from being a reasonable guy to totally radical. That's how he lost it.
    He was always “all sizzle, no steak”. His problem is he went from going against a universally reviled sleazeball to a group of people who all talk just like he does. It’s easy to look like a better option than Ted Cruz (but still lose lol).

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was always “all sizzle, no steak”. His problem is he went from going against a universally reviled sleazeball to a group of people who all talk just like he does. It’s easy to look like a better option than Ted Cruz (but still lose lol).
    Running on a progressive platform got him to almost beat a neocon like Ted Cruz. He started taking corporate donations, abandoned his progressive policies, took the right lanae path and he went downhill from there

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Running on a progressive platform got him to almost beat a neocon like Ted Cruz. He started taking corporate donations, abandoned his progressive policies, took the right lanae path and he went downhill from there
    Don’t kid yourself, he was taking plenty of corporate donations in the midterm election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would like if Biden picked him for VP running mate (assuming Bid wins the nomination).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t kid yourself, he was taking plenty of corporate donations in the midterm election.
    Trust me, I know he was. He dodged a debate agaisnt Sema Hernandez. But during the midterms he was doing a good job of acting like a progressive and hiding his corporatism.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you talking about?

Taking yer guns is a "right lane" thing? He was plenty liberal. That is not why he lost support.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kamala needs to bail next. Like Beto, she's no where near ready for prime time and is hurting her political future by sticking around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala needs to bail next. Like Beto, she's no where near ready for prime time and is hurting her political future by sticking around.
    yeah. imo should be reduced to biden/warren/sanders/buttplug

ultimately, warren and sanders have to recognize that their campaigns are holding each other back. one is going to have to bow out to the other in exchange for a preferred position in the others' administration

their combined poll numbers are about 35-40% and you'd have to imagine that they are the 2nd preferred for each other's supporters. i dont think supporters of all other candidates would unilaterally flow to biden in that same way, maybe with exception a couple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you talking about?

Taking yer guns is a "right lane" thing? He was plenty liberal. That is not why he lost support.
    He knew he was lost at that point and decided to troll people like you

He was always a FAKE progressive

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knew he was lost at that point and decided to troll people like you

He was always a FAKE progressive
    Troll people like me by taking a stance I dont even support?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troll people like me by taking a stance I dont even support?
    He was trolling the right-wingers who like to strawman the left as wanting "open borders" and "they wanna take our guns away."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ultimately, warren and sanders have to recognize that their campaigns are holding each other back. one is going to have to bow out to the other in exchange for a preferred position in the others' administration

their combined poll numbers are about 35-40% and you'd have to imagine that they are the 2nd preferred for each other's supporters. i dont think supporters of all other candidates would unilaterally flow to biden in that same way, maybe with exception a couple
    Agree it's down to those four. Probably by Christmas.

My wife has been telling me Buttplug was going to be the nominee for a while which I thought was ridiculous but she could end up being right.

Bernie/Warren will probably continue to split voters all the way through the primaries. I don't think Biden can hide his way to the nomination so that could leave the lane open for Buttplug.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't have any faith in the party to pick anyone but Biden. Obviously the superdelegates don't want Bernie any more this time around than last time, and Warren will have a hard time fundraising when she wants Medicare for all, a wealth tax, and to tax our vultures on Wall Street. Biden is most Clinton like and the party has tried to make themselves in Bill Clinton's image for nearly 30 years now. The fact that they're pushing impeachment this year when it has no chance in of getting a conviction tells me the 2020 strategy is to run on how much of a corrupt asshole Trump is as opposed to actually doing anything useful. And in a mudslinging contest Trump will be tough to beat again IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz mopped the floor with his ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When creepy uncle Joe starts looking viable, you should really question your affiliations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz mopped the floor with his ass.
    He came within an inch of beating him. Just two points is by no means "wiping the floor" with anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This.

Gonna miss those dentist live-streams tho

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude. He took in record amounts of corporate cash while running for senator. The national platform without the media in the bag for him undid a lightweight like him is all.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hopefully Bernie/Warren drag each other down and Biden wins, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully Bernie/Warren drag each other down and Biden wins, tbh.
    worst case scenario tbh

funny that the people that want biden are also people who complained about obama and hillary... what do you think he is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one will pick him as
    Vp pick

Thread Information