Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Person A and person B get into an altercation.

Less than 5 minutes earlier, you know that person A was following person B.

Any rational person is going to think person A was more likely to be the instigator without anything else to go on.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    WH once again finds himself on the left side of the aisle despite calling every patriots player that lets him down a "niggеr"
    My post about Vick earlier on this page is not the left side of the aisle. I think the lefties who defended Vick are pieces of .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mis-remembered. None of it invalidates my point. This little Mexican wasn't beating up the big thug short of a lucky punch.

He sure AF wasn't getting him in a clench and throwing a barrage of punches as Trayvon cried out. No ing way.

No narrative here.
    Spurter has heights and weights of the combatants so he knows what would go down.
    No way this black hoodie kid was scared. He has never heard of any fat Mexican being a tough guy; with a gun.
    I’m sure no one like this at night might be confused that EACH OTHER could be part of some drug mistake. Nah...

Oh , one of the two had a gun? Emboldened a bit?

No, no.
    5’7” v. 5’11” 4 inches wins, except no gun.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you one of those pussies who crosses the street every time you see a black guy in the distance?
    They're dangerous, but you can avoid that altogether by paying $1800 a month in rent and living away from them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My post about Vick earlier on this page is not the left side of the aisle. I think the lefties who defended Vick are pieces of .
    I'm not sure about that. I think the left is more on the animal rights activ side. I think Vick committed a crime, but that prison sentence and loss of PR was harsh for no bodily injury to another human being.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They're dangerous, but you can avoid that together by paying $1800 a month in rent and living away from them
    we already knew you were a pussy, no surprises there.

I live in DC...you can live in the biggest nicest house in the district but you’re not avoiding black peoples

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GZ was a racist so the rest of it just doesn't matter

Cuck Garden
    Yeah yeah...

Except where did I ever post this ya fragile incel butterfly?
    Show me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we already knew you were a pussy, no surprises there.

I live in DC...you can live in the biggest nicest house in the district but you’re not avoiding black peoples
    that's why you live on the VA or MD side and commute to DC instead. Inner city DC is ghetto AF. It's worth spending a couple days at the National Mall, but I'd never actually desire to live in the city.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm not sure about that. I think the left is more on the animal rights activ side. I think Vick committed a crime, but that prison sentence and loss of PR was harsh for no bodily injury to another human being.
    Yeah right, because Whoopi n!gger Goldberg is such a raging conservative.

If all Vick did was run a dog fighting ring then sure. The fact he went out of his way to torture, electrocute and find other creative ways to kill helpless dogs makes me think he should have been banned for life and locked up in the puzzle factory. The way he treated dogs is usually an indicator of antisocial personality disorder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think both sides are not fond of animal torture.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This article is a great example of black America’s attempt to turn the simple fact Mike Vick tortured and murdered 60+ dogs into some complicated story of racial injustice:
    https://www.colorlines.com/articles/...t-michael-vick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah right, because Whoopi n!gger Goldberg is such a raging conservative.

If all Vick did was run a dog fighting ring then sure. The fact he went out of his way to torture, electrocute and find other creative ways to kill helpless dogs makes me think he should have been banned for life and locked up in the puzzle factory. The way he treated dogs is usually an indicator of antisocial personality disorder.

I think both sides are not fond of animal torture.
    Nobody is fond of animal torture, the same types that go out of their way to torture animals are the same types who rape and kill little kids.

I'm just saying the animal rights "activism" almost exclusively tends to come from the left. The ones that prioritize animals over human problems like cancer, starvation, disaster relief, war etc. are almost as bad as the animal torturers IMO. Animals have uses (K-9s, drug sniffers, watchdogs, cats eating rodents etc) and shouldn't be purposely hurt by any means but anybody who puts animals over people is a ing disgusting waste of carbon space. No I'm not going to donate to your ing animal shelter when kids are dying of cancer and other diseases and their parents can't pay for them to stay in the hospitals.

Having a couple watchdogs on a ranch is OK, practical even. But the "dog mom" culture sickens me. Dogs don't belong in the bedroom or certainly not in a bed with humans. They don't belong in the house on a carpet or on a sofa. They were born and evolved to be outside. Get a ing grip.

I was never a fan of Vick the Prick and I absolutely HATED him in madden ultimate team. But he was demonized way too much IMO, especially when you have guys that beat up their kids and are allowed to play the same season.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure about that.

President Trump Signs Federal Animal Cruelty Bill Into Law

The bill, called the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act, makes intentional acts of cruelty to animals federal crimes carrying penalties of up to seven years in prison.

Seems to me that having love and empathy for animals is a bipartisan thing and has nothing to do with left vs right.
    Believe it or not there are people on the right who are vegeterians. I think it's more about how one was raised.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm not sure about that.

President Trump Signs Federal Animal Cruelty Bill Into Law

The bill, called the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act, makes intentional acts of cruelty to animals federal crimes carrying penalties of up to seven years in prison.

Seems to me that having love and empathy for animals is a bipartisan thing and has nothing to do with left vs right.
    Believe it or not there are people on the right who are vegeterians. I think it's more about how one was raised.
    Yup. The ultra-radical PETA freaks might be left wing but other than that it’s pretty bipartisan.

Hitler by way of example was a huge animal rights advocate.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The 911 call where Zimmerman ignores instructions to not follow him.

If he truly though Trayvon Martin was a threat, why would he be chasing/following/tracking/triangulating/whatevering him at all? The goal would be to get as far away from him as possible.

If you want to say following instead of chasing I’m fine with that too.

1) What was Martin’s violent background? Be specific.
    2) “much bigger”. Martin weighed 140 pounds, fatass George was north of 200. Now you’re just making stuff up.
    3) He had a few scratches on his head. It’s a stretch to call those wounds.

George Zimmerman has a twitter account with a confederate flag as its cover picture that he used to retweet a picture of Martins dead body and to call Obama an “ignorant baboon.

Im pretty certain about what he represents, and it’s way beyond your run of the mill 2nd amendment rights.
    i already know what this is referencing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is fond of animal torture, the same types that go out of their way to torture animals are the same types who rape and kill little kids.

I'm just saying the animal rights "activism" almost exclusively tends to come from the left. The ones that prioritize animals over human problems like cancer, starvation, disaster relief, war etc. are almost as bad as the animal torturers IMO. Animals have uses (K-9s, drug sniffers, watchdogs, cats eating rodents etc) and shouldn't be purposely hurt by any means but anybody who puts animals over people is a ing disgusting waste of carbon space. No I'm not going to donate to your ing animal shelter when kids are dying of cancer and other diseases and their parents can't pay for them to stay in the hospitals.

Having a couple watchdogs on a ranch is OK, practical even. But the "dog mom" culture sickens me. Dogs don't belong in the bedroom or certainly not in a bed with humans. They don't belong in the house on a carpet or on a sofa. They were born and evolved to be outside. Get a ing grip.

I was never a fan of Vick the Prick and I absolutely HATED him in madden ultimate team. But he was demonized way too much IMO, especially when you have guys that beat up their kids and are allowed to play the same season.
    You are probably thinking of the activism associated with animals we consume.

The people that volunteer for animal shelter in SA seem like a pretty diverse bunch politically, except most are probably older, or younger and still in school. In other words, they have time to be activists/volunteers. My small observation. I would say more are female. So both of our conjectures might be our own tiny world.

And many, many dogs have been selectively bred by humans to be with humans. Or work outside and come in at night. Or even stay outside at night guarding a herd. The dogs you see with people are bred by people for people. Many times bred for their perceived human qualities

So you are going a bit overboard with YOUR particular house rules.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ouch. I'm not surprised at all why you think the way you do. I'm sorry that mommy and daddy didn't teach you as a child to love our companions

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i already know what this is referencing tbh
    glad someone noticed that

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “IIRC” so you don’t remember? He had multiple teachers refer to him as an “A or B student”.

In my heart of hearts I don’t think he was a “thug”. He had no criminal background and I’m not aware of this extensive but unspecific record with weapons and violence that he ostensibly had. I have no reason to think he’s a thug.
    Thug is the PC way for white people to say nigger.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody knows what happened outside of the 2 parties involved
    she had injuries to her neck and vagina, sure signs of consensual sex.

Kobe's lawyers leaked her name and sex history, the tabloids ran with it.

Pretty standard procedure, fully supported Ditzy Devos.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Person A and person B get into an altercation.

Less than 5 minutes earlier, you know that person A was following person B.

Any rational person is going to think person A was more likely to be the instigator without anything else to go on.
    You're presupposing a sinister motive. I didn't know neighborhood watch is such a das ly action apparently.

Again, you're making a huge and very convenient assumption. And ironically it goes against the person who didnd't have a record of malevolence.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thug is the PC way for white people to say nigger.
    And I give a why? Trayvon was a ###### if it makes you happy.

He wouldn't have lost any sleep over beating GZ to death.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you one of those pussies who crosses the street every time you see a black guy in the distance?
    Are you one of those pussies that wears a seatbelt in the car?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she had injuries to her neck and vagina, sure signs of consensual sex.

Kobe's lawyers leaked her name and sex history, the tabloids ran with it.

Pretty standard procedure, fully supported Ditzy Devos.
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if he raped, Kobe was your typical, privileged rich kid who probably felt like he could get away with anything due his status. Very common for people who grew up that way, especially combined with the arrogance of being a superstar athlete.

OTOH, the girl had semen samples from several different men IIRC, which obviously hurt her credibility, especially against a multimillionaire with unlimited resources. Unfortunately, we'll never know the real truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular, where do you live?

If you're afraid of running into little innocent s like Trayvon, I hope you don't live in a big city

Thread Information