Page 355 of 474 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither will D'Souza or Qhris
    Right wing victimology uber alles.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.mediaite.com/news/gop-gr...achment-trial/

In before Trump Twitter meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought Trump being criminally liable after office to this thread and now you want to pass and say it's not germane?
    WH was talking about the felonies he committed with Cohen, and the felonies outlined in the Mueller report. He wasn't trying to say that extorting a foreign country for a bribe using taxpayer money was necessarily what he would be criminally liable for. Impeachment is generally held as the remedy for such abuses of power.

Sadly Trump will not be held accountable for raping children with Epstein. Guess that is what wealth and privilege buy, i.e. an army of lawyers to prevent accountability.

Keep making excuses.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 01-17-2020 at 11:47 AM. Reason: had to change singular child to plural children due to posted avidavit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH was talking about the felonies he committed with Cohen, and the felonies outlined in the Mueller report. He wasn't trying to say that extorting a foreign country for a bribe using taxpayer money was necessarily what he would be criminally liable for. Impeachment is generally held as the remedy for such abuses of power.

Sadly Trump will not be held accountable for raping children with Epstein. Guess that is what wealth and privilege buy, i.e. an army of lawyers to prevent accountability.

Keep making excuses.

wasting your time

trump cultists will actually approve and cheer for those crimes

The rapist pedo in chief

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasting your time

trump cultists will actually approve and cheer for those crimes

The rapist pedo in chief
    TSA was super concerned about the topic when it was Democrats. Now... with better evidence than he ever had for that conspiracy theory, nothing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA was super concerned about the topic when it was Democrats. Now... with better evidence than he ever had for that conspiracy theory, nothing.
    ive posted that info - either from news reports or from legal court filings whenever a cultist challenged me for calling trump a criminal
    a sex offender
    a pedo
    a rapist

and after showing them evidence-

they just went on sperm-shielding the rapist as if they had never read it

they will die on the criminal hill called trump - all of the cultists

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris still following Queen Beanz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "Beanz"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What evidence?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    high points of Parnas' spilling his gutz Thursday night (scroll down for more articles)

Lev Parnas Says Trump Is Like a ‘Cult Leader’

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...ampaign_981105

jimmy ricky, Pompeo, the lawyers, the entire mafiya implicated, at very least in the coverup and obstruction.

lawyers in prison to Parnas: "be good boy and shut up to protect Trash",

they all knew, from the moment of the perfect phone call, that Trash had committed crime(s)

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-17-2020 at 04:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump begged this guy to come out of retirement to work for him, what was he thinking?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems should send House sergeant at arms to arrest any of Trash's mafiya who refuse to testify as part of the CRIMINAL obstruction.

they cannot be allowed to escape. Successful obstruction would be a lesson, an example to build upon for the next Repug authoritarians.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alan Dershowitz, Devil’s Advocate

The noted lawyer’s long, controversial career—

and the accusations against him.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...term=TNY_Daily

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how everyone the left hates is a rapist and child molester though people forgot about it for 40 years and suddenly there's a witness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ad hominem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris still following Queen Beanz
    lol ad hominem

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I know when that hotline bling...Dems can start impeaching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dersh says he's not part of Trump's legal team. So then, does that make him...a witness for the defense?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She pushes dozens of completely false conspiracy theories.

Like QAnon.

Remember, you followed that Qhris.

Also, she can't even run a secure website in 2020.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Keep making excuses.
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...son-allegation

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lev Parnas has Trump ‘unnerved’:

ex-FBI official says the president doesn’t know what he ‘has up his sleeve’

President Donald Trump is “very nervous” about what Lev Parnas may have on him,

what has my attention, Peter, is this is a variance from the president’s usual approach of ‘I did it, so what?’ or doubling down,” Figliuzzi said.

“Now what we’re seeing the exact opposite, now it’s, ‘I don’t know the guy.’

When someone varies from their usual M.O.., you should pay attention and I think Parnas has him very nervous,” he continued.

“My theory is because Parnas is the guy who can actually say

none of this Ukraine stuff was ever about corruption — and by the way,

I’m one step away from the president because I’m working for Rudy Giuliani,” he explained.

“I think that’s got the president unnerved.”

“does he have voice mails and videotapes or recordings that he’s saving for later? Maybe for SDNY?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/lev-parnas-has-trump-unnerved-ex-fbi-official-says-the-president-doesnt-know-what-he-has-up-his-sleeve/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was Lev Parnas wearing a ‘Presidential Service Badge’ awarded to troops who serve in the White House?

“The Presidential Service Badge (PSB) is an identification badge of the United States Armed Forces which is awarded to members of the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Coast Guard as well as other members of the Uniformed Services, such as the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps and the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, who serve as full-time military staff to the President of the United States,” Wikipedia
    explained.

Haberman also noted a picture showing former White House advisor Seb Gorka apparently wearing the same pin.

David Lapan@DaveLapanDC

Replying to maggieNYT

It’s totally inappropriate for Parnas and Gorka to wear the Presidental Service Badge lapel pin.

The badge is for US military service members assigned to duties at the WH.

Not as serious as stolen valor but not far off.
    7:11 PM - Jan 17, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/why-was-lev-parnas-wearing-a-presidential-service-badge-awarded-to-troops-who-serve-in-the-white-house/

Lifelong FRAUD Trash disrespecting the US military, yet again, giving pins FRAUDULENTLY to assholes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It Just Got Weirder, Folks. A Lot Weirder.

exchanges between Robert Hyde – the landscaper from Connecticut – and an unidentified man in Belgian, or at least texting from a Belgian country code number.

A lot of those reports from Hyde to Parnas, allegedly about Yovanovitch’s whereabouts and actions, seemed to come from this guy in Belgium.

It’s very weird and very dark.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...-a-lot-weirder

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texts suggest Trump supporter sent Parnas information about Ambassador Yovanovitch's whereabouts

They include screenshots of messages that appear to have been sent to Robert Hyde, who forwarded them to Parnas.

Hyde identified the man in texts to NBC News and on Twitter as Anthony de Caluwe and said he’d merely copied and pasted the information to
    Parnas from messages he’d received from de Caluwe.

He confirmed that Hyde had indeed asked him for information about Marie Yovanovitch's whereabouts but he had declined to help Hyde.

The messages sent to Hyde came from a WhatsApp user with a profile photograph of de Caluwe.

They came from a Belgian phone number, and

while the final digits of the number are redacted in the screenshots released by the House,

the first five digits exactly match a Belgian phone number for de Caluwe listed on one of his online profiles.

Karyn Turk, a pro-Trump YouTube personality and friend of de Caluwe’s, said she was now representing de Caluwe

corroborate Hyde’s claim that he'd copied and pasted information to Parnas that he'd received from de Caluwe.

Hyde apparently forwarded to Parnas the screenshots of his communications with de Caluwe.

The baffling developments add to an extraordinary new chapter in the impeachment saga

The texts showed Hyde telling Parnas that he had Yovanovitch under physical and possibly electronic surveillance in Ukraine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/texts-suggest-robert-hyde-passed-along-details-about-yovanovitch-movements-n1118226

Thread Information