Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and they end up firing Bud, would you guys like him back on the Spurs? Would Pop consider retiring if this were a possibility?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love Bud to coach the Spurs. Yes please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s going to be a HUGE Giannis sweepstakes once the Heat sweep the Bucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s going to be a HUGE Giannis sweepstakes once the Heat sweep the Bucks
    Our cap frees up when he's a free agent in 2021...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our cap frees up when he's a free agent in 2021...
    I was actually thinking of getting a good player from another team to absorb a contract for a team that can actually get him. Like Jaylon Brown from Boston for instance. Doesn’t have to be him but that’s the idea I had in mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lmfao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the hot rumor for years has been Giannis to the Warriors but now today the new rumor came out that Giannis is looking at going to the Heat now. I wouldnt be surprised if Riley pulled that off tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love Bud to coach the Spurs. Yes please.
    Thissss

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bud and giannis to spurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lmfao
    I would say Giannis is more like a David Robinson who needs his Tim Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say Giannis is more like a David Robinson who needs his Tim Duncan.
    Admiral would have won les before TD came along if he didn't have to carry so much dead weight for years. I mean, Sean was cool and all but he still had very mediocre players around him most of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis is gone from the Bucks. He’s from the same cloth like those other got divas. He will claim he didn’t have enough help then go join his own super team somewhere with another loser star who claims they don’t have enough help. I was actually rooting for Miami in this series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admiral would have won les before TD came along if he didn't have to carry so much dead weight for years. I mean, Sean was cool and all but he still had very mediocre players around him most of the time.
    Drob may not have had a good supporting cast but I remember him under performing in the playoffs a lot and especially under pressure. Giannis has been like Drob in this series.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't work unless Pop retires. They would move WonderBread over to be a special assistant to Buford. Pop would be GM, and Bud would be his sock puppet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to have Bud back, but you know Dictatorvich needs his yes men and Bud ain't that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bud can find a better team, he'd have to really love keldon, lonnie or murray to see a future.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud has been absolutely trash in the Miami series. That offense looks like . No motion whatsoever, so he'd probably fit right in... Taking up where popovich leaves off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David's rookie year's squad was a le team imo. But Larry Brown blew that team up, and like everywhere else he coached, he left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis is gone from the Bucks. He’s from the same cloth like those other got divas. He will claim he didn’t have enough help then go join his own super team somewhere with another loser star who claims they don’t have enough help. I was actually rooting for Miami in this series.
    Agree. I think Giannis is a good dude, but I'm sure teammates and star players from other teams have told him to go to L.A., go to Miami, etc... Obviously this sucks for small./middle market teams like the Bucks. Unfortunately, we as Spurs already know how this works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David's rookie year's squad was a le team imo. But Larry Brown blew that team up, and like everywhere else he coached, he left.
    That team would have rung if Mo ing Cheeks didn’t force his way out during the season. He just HAD to play on the East coast. Guess he got over that, coaching and living in Methlahoma all those years. that clown.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That team would have rung if Mo ing Cheeks didn’t force his way out during the season. He just HAD to play on the East coast. Guess he got over that, coaching and living in Methlahoma all those years. that clown.
    No way, the Spurs got the way better end of the deal fleecing the Knicks out of Rod Strickland for a washed up Cheeks. But LOL being in OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Running Strickland out of town was stupid too, since they had no replacementt. Spurs never even had a decent pg till Avery showed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way, the Spurs got the way better end of the deal fleecing the Knicks out of Rod Strickland for a washed up Cheeks. But LOL being in OKC.
    True, but then they ran Rod out of town. They never even had a decent replacement until Avery showed up several years later.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, but then they ran Rod out of town. They never even had a decent replacement until Avery showed up several years later.
    McCombs' cheap ass didn't want to pay him, as ty Del Negro was way cheaper. What a worthless owner McCombs was. First he doesn't want to pay Barkley so the Spurs couldn't do the mings + Anderson deal with Philly then he just lets Strick walk for nothing. Could have at least signed him and traded him later on since he had worn out his welcome but still had a lot of trade value.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. I think Giannis is a good dude, but I'm sure teammates and star players from other teams have told him to go to L.A., go to Miami, etc... Obviously this sucks for small./middle market teams like the Bucks. Unfortunately, we as Spurs already know how this works.
    They just have no fans and Milwaukee is tiny compared to San Antonio. Packers>>>Brewers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bucks.

Thread Information