Page 197 of 376 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    二十三分

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capcom has been killing it lately. Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, RE 7, RE 2, and RE 3. Seems like the only big property they have ed up lately is Street Fighter.
    I'm still waiting for them to release Deep Down. It's been like seven years already!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zone hitting is fun once you've mastered directional hitting, but it's definitely meant for mouse and keyboard.
    I tried it. It definitely works best.

Hit 2 doubles and a homerun in like 2 games after switching from buttons to analog. The only thing that irks me is that when I power swing the camera goes haywire on me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First two hours of P5R the same as P5, except a brief scene with Kasumi. Still got about an hour of tutorial before getting into the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final fantasy 7 is going to be my new bae. Until then ,still ing around with overwatch,prominence poker,modernwarfare,ffX2 and nba2k20. Already beat the new doom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capcom has been killing it lately. Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, RE 7, RE 2, and RE 3. Seems like the only big property they have ed up lately is Street Fighter.
    SFV increased the player base significantly. From a game-play standpoint, SFV is probably the best SF I've ever played. Definitely butchered the release though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current gen remake of Manhunt needed ASAP

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    yes. I ing loved that game as a kid. i replayed it once like 7 years ago and it was still fun but man the whole game is just so dated. i feel like that game is too edgy to be made in 2020 though, at least by a mainstream developer. but all the various executions in todays graphic would be brutal as . i'm waiting for a current gen remake of Max Payne also tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes. I ing loved that game as a kid. i replayed it once like 7 years ago and it was still fun but man the whole game is just so dated. i feel like that game is too edgy to be made in 2020 though, at least by a mainstream developer. but all the various executions in todays graphic would be brutal as . i'm waiting for a current gen remake of Max Payne also tbh
    Yeah.. it's ing terrible now. I haven't played Manhunt 2 yet, and there is a version that you can find online for PC that has the stupid gore filters removed. Did you not care for Max Payne 3? I thoroughly enjoyed the shooting in that game tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    SFV increased the player base significantly. From a game-play standpoint, SFV is probably the best SF I've ever played. Definitely butchered the release though.
    I haven't played it, but from what I read/heard from the fighting game community, they hate it. Ugly character designs and dumbed down combat. I've read from numerous pros that the only reason that they play the game is for the money.

Then there is Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, which was a complete disaster. That was partially on Disney, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played it recently on PS4, tbh, that game is still kick ass. Bully and Max Payne too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't played it, but from what I read/heard from the fighting game community, they hate it. Ugly character designs and dumbed down combat. I've read from numerous pros that the only reason that they play the game is for the money.

Then there is Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, which was a complete disaster. That was partially on Disney, though.
    There's a number of characters in this game where this statement would be true. They made the "easy to pick up" characters ridiculously dumbed down. Noctics, zafina, Leroy etc...

But I think most casuals and first time players don't know any of these and still gravitate towards more difficult and technical characters. But the dumb down characters do give less skilled players a chance against superior player.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah.. it's ing terrible now. I haven't played Manhunt 2 yet, and there is a version that you can find online for PC that has the stupid gore filters removed. Did you not care for Max Payne 3? I thoroughly enjoyed the shooting in that game tbh
    Oh for sure, MP3 was one of my favorite games ever. Quantum Break and Control have similar shooting mechanics tbh. but MP3 doesnt look that dated on PC compared to the first one.

and i didnt even know there was a manhunt 2 i'll have to look into that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First palace in Persona 5 Royal is very different from what it was in Persona 5.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else really worried but won't be totally surprised if the Ff7 part 1 remake sucks?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Anyone else really worried but won't be totally surprised if the Ff7 part 1 remake sucks?
    I'm not worried. I'll play the game regardless of what the doomers say. If it is disappointing, oh well.

I should probably get out of the action game mindset, though. DMC and Sekiro have corrupted my brain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not worried. I'll play the game regardless of what the doomers say. If it is disappointing, oh well.

I should probably get out of the action game mindset, though. DMC and Sekiro have corrupted my brain.
    You done with Sekiro?

Can't imagine playing a mediocre combat system after Sekiro...From what I've seen ff7 is definitely going to be disappointing combat wise.

Just switch to JRPG combat in ff7 to save you the disappointment

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You done with Sekiro?

Can't imagine playing a mediocre combat system after Sekiro...From what I've seen ff7 is definitely going to be disappointing combat wise.

It's an interactive real time fighting system isn't it?
    I haven't seen much on trailers wanted to be surprised

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You done with Sekiro?

I'm in Mibu Village and just learned to drive.

The way I see it with the combat is that it's a different experience entirely. I wasn't disappointed in Sekiro because the combat system wasn't as extensive as DMC5. I played the FF7RE demo, and it mixes things up enough for me so I at least have to think about what I am doing. Turn-based combat seems boring at this point, unless I am playing Persona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last of us 2 has been delayed indefinitely because of coronavirus. Wtf? This wasn't even coming out til September

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last of us 2 has been delayed indefinitely because of coronavirus. Wtf? This wasn't even coming out til September
    iirc you need 3-4 months to prepare the logistics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was supposed to come out next month.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird.

Just release it digitally. And then do physical copies next year or something. This sounds like an excuse to me as you can get released new games online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird.

Just release it digitally. And then do physical copies next year or something. This sounds like an excuse to me as you can get released new games online.
    Like I said in the other thread, they were already getting bad press for their employment practices and all the crunching they were having to do. The outbreak just exposed the situation even further and ensured that they couldn't finish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't really say much, but I can definitely confirm COVID had a large impact on the decision. Their building was shut down for a while mid-march due to a COVID case (different floor from their offices though).

With a high profile game like that, it's difficult to have QA testers working from home. A leak or something like that would be difficult to track down.

Thread Information