My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    he tanked the pistons & now he killed the spurs...........he was the reason behind kawhi wanting to leave......he was the reason we took a e deal for nephew.......he was the reason for all our bad contracts to gasol/mills/belli/........... he was the reason we traded bertans for nothing..........he was the reason morris renegged.........fook this guy he is now about to lose derzon for free when we couldve traded him for something...............

worse hire since dennis lindsey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he tanked the pistons & now he killed the spurs...........he was the reason behind kawhi wanting to leave......he was the reason we took a e deal for nephew.......he was the reason for all our bad contracts to gasol/mills/belli/........... he was the reason we traded bertans for nothing..........he was the reason morris renegged.........fook this guy he is now about to lose derzon for free when we couldve traded him for something...............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took a long time for this one. I don’t know that he was the reason for all of that but the Spurs FO has been sucking for a few years now and it has only gotten worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he tanked the pistons & now he killed the spurs...

Gosh, you're a fruitcake. All that stuff happened while Buford was GM. Wright didn't become GM until last July.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And why are you letting Buford off the hook?

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How do you know all this? I thought Pop had total control

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If u think Pop isn't behind everything that goes on, ur naive...did Brian wright cut Bam from the national team too?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire the puppet master while you're at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least RC could tell Pop what to do (like convince him to trade Hill). Brian Wrong doesn’t even have the balls to tell Pop what players to play. It’s game 67. Now Murray is injured and we STILL have no idea of Murray and White can be a good combo on the floor together. Wtf kinda situation does that put Wrong in when he’s evaluating the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lyles and KJ were good (cheap) pickups last summer. They may help more going forward than the highly publicized ups hurt in the short run.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    he tanked the pistons
    The Pistons were already bad years before he got there, tbh. Dumars is the one who tanked them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least RC could tell Pop what to do (like convince him to trade Hill). Brian Wrong doesn’t even have the balls to tell Pop what players to play. It’s game 67. Now Murray is injured and we STILL have no idea of Murray and White can be a good combo on the floor together. Wtf kinda situation does that put Wrong in when he’s evaluating the team.
    lolwut? No, RC never told Pop what to do. Pop is President of Basketball operations. RC worked for him, not the other way around. Now, he and RC probably talked, but RC was not his boss, quite the contrary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop is the problem
    Excise poop

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the whole front office is a mess at moment, even though I am no fan of Wright's work up until now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If u think Pop isn't behind everything that goes on, ur naive...did Brian wright cut Bam from the national team too?
    Do you really think Pop universally makes every decision related to the Spurs both on and off the court?

If so, you are dumber than I thought...and that's saying something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think Pop universally makes every decision related to the Spurs both on and off the court?

If so, you are dumber than I thought...and that's saying something.
    I would like to defend Duncan2k5, and officially announce that he is not dumber than I thought.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    he blew the Carroll release & only got 800k paid back he is a fooking bum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will see how good or bad he is this summer tbh. Lots of moves to make...

Thread Information