Page 581 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 8148153157157757857958058158258358458559163168110811581 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 52486
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You've no credibility.
    Seems you're still grey.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Keep pretending you know FBI standards
    Keep pretending you know a wiretap works. Or that Susan Rice will be indicted. Or Hillary going to jail. Or Pizza gate a thing. Or no FISA warrants. or no indictments. Or Flynn not in trouble.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

even Fox news
    Yeah. lol gotta love them criticizing Napolitano and then using Napolitano as a source.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yeah. lol gotta love them criticizing Napolitano and then using Napolitano as a source.
    You were wrong. Take the loss. Again.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Keep pretending you know a wiretap works. Or that Susan Rice will be indicted. Or Hillary going to jail. Or Pizza gate a thing. Or no FISA warrants. or no indictments. Or Flynn not in trouble.
    triggered

Relax djohn. My question were simple for an expert like you.

What level number is the “standard” offense? Is it level 6?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You were wrong. Take the loss. Again.
    Are you going to take me up on the $1000 Van Jones bet?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Are you going to take me up on the $1000 Van Jones bet?
    Sure. If you can tell me first when Susan Rice will be indicted.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    triggered

Relax djohn. My question were simple for an expert like you.

What level number is the “standard” offense? Is it level 6?
    ignoring that you were wrong on all of those.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sure. If you can tell me first when Susan Rice will be indicted.
    She will be indicted May 2nd 2018. Are you going to take me up on the $1000 Van Jones bet yes or no?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ignoring that you were wrong on all of those.
    ddodge2oo8

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    She will be indicted May 2nd 2018.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Susan cleared. Not Flynn

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...th-russian?amp

Flynn is going to sink them all. Obama sent him packing and he knows everything. His testimony will be fantastic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Susan cleared. Not Flynn
    Your citing fake news NBC. We need "real" news from infowars, but only after we've completed checkout for a $999 water filter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take the understanding of a former assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York over yours any day.

"Understand: If Flynn’s conversations with the Russian ambassador had evinced the existence of a quid pro quo collusion arrangement — that the Trump administration would ease or eliminate sanctions on Russia as a payback for Russia’s cyber-espionage against the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic party — it would have been completely appropriate, even urgently necessary, for the Obama Justice Department to investigate Flynn. But if that had happened, Mueller would not be permitting Flynn to settle the case with a single count of lying to FBI agents. Instead, we would be looking at a major conspiracy indictment, and Flynn would be made to plead to far more serious offenses if he wanted a deal — cooperation in exchange for sentencing leniency."
    -Andrew C. McCarthy III
    No legal basis for said claim. Only says it was "appropriate."

There is no requirement legal or otherwise for what you or he claims. Meanwhile, there are several reports of him testifying for collusion in Trump campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m having flashbacks of Hiraldo opening Capone’s vault.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No legal basis for said claim. Only says it was "appropriate."

There is no requirement legal or otherwise for what you or he claims. Meanwhile, there are several reports of him testifying for collusion in Trump campaign.
    Link please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asha Rangappa, associate dean at Yale Law School.:

As for Trump, his knowledge of Flynn’s contacts with Russia (and other potentially illegal acts to which Flynn did not plead guilty) could not only tie him to the collusion case taking clearer shape, but also to the obstruction of justice case against the president specifically. After all, Trump’s main goal, starting with his initial meetings with former FBI Director James Comey, was to have the case against Flynn dropped. If Trump was knowingly trying to keep the FBI from discovering Flynn’s activities, that would seal the deal for Mueller’s obstruction case. For both collusion and obstruction, Flynn holds the key to who knew what when, and Mueller now has his cooperation.

Orin Kerr, professor of law, The George Washington University

Flynn’s plea brings the investigation much closer to the question of cooperation between the Russian government and the Trump campaign. We now know that there was a working relationship between the Trump transition and the Russian government in December 2016, just a month after the election. That raises the question: When did that working relationship start? And what was the scope of their cooperation? The person who knows that best may be Michael Flynn. And he’s now cooperating with the special counsel. That’s big.

Laurie Levenson, professor at Loyola Law School

Undoubtedly, Flynn’s plea is not the end of the road for this investigation. Rather, it is an opportunity to use Flynn’s status as an insider to explore who else close to the president participated in conversations with the Russians and the motivations for those conversations. Was there a deal to ease sanctions in exchange for Russians helping Trump get elected? Have others lied about their contacts (or lack of contacts) with foreign officials? We honestly don’t know how far this will go. However, given the lies and cover-up, there is still a lot of motivation for Mueller and his team to aggressively pursue all leads.

Richard Painter, professor of law at the University of Minnesota and former chief White House ethics lawyer under George W. Bush

Prosecutors don’t generally offer plea deals as generous as this one unless the defendant offers valuable information implicating someone higher up in the conspiracy than the defendant. Given that Flynn was very high up in the Trump campaign and in the White House, that means his testimony is likely to implicate someone of great importance. Mueller’s objective is to get that testimony in the record, and finish getting testimony from other witnesses, so that other indictments can be filed.

Alex Whiting, professor at Harvard Law School focusing on domestic and international criminal prosecution issues, and a former federal prosecutor

First, Flynn admits that when he spoke with Russian Ambassador Kislyak in December 2016, in violation of the Logan Act, about sanctions imposed on Russia and a vote concerning Israeli settlements, he did so under the direction of senior Trump transition team officials. It is difficult to believe that both Trump and Pence were unaware of Flynn’s interventions with the Russians. Second, it seems that Flynn got a very good deal today, indicating that he is offering extremely important information as part of his cooperation.
    Of course, if Flynn fails to fulfill his end of the bargain and does not provide full cooperation, Mueller can tear up the agreement and charge him with all available crimes. But the fact that Mueller agreed to just one charge with a low penalty indicates that Flynn has a lot to offer.

David Sklansky, professor at Stanford Law School

This is a major development. Flynn has now admitted that he had direct conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak about American sanctions, and about an important United Nations vote, in the closing weeks of the Obama administration, and that he then lied about those conversations when he was interviewed by the FBI. Moreover, the statement of facts that Mueller’s office filed in court in support of Flynn’s guilty plea makes clear that Flynn wasn’t flying solo: He kept other senior members of Trump transition team in the loop about his conversations with Kislyak, and some of those contacts were actually directed by someone the pleading describes as a “very senior member” of the Trump transition team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have been linked in the thread. I am not going to cater to your poor reading skills, dimwit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Susan Rice dindunuffin'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Michael Flynn has turned on Trump, it's O-V-E-R from Trump. He's done, kaput, finished... May as well impeach now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn. How about that.

Obama President, not Trump
    LOL try harder.

That's what collusion looks like on paper.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sounds like many of you today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS again with nothing to add but youtubes and throwaway lines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS again with nothing to add but youtubes and throwaway lines.
    Rent

Thread Information