Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You prove to me unequivocally that you are not xangaflames and I will agree to end your pain by posting I was wrong. PM me the evidence and I will decide. I am a trustworthy dude and will agree not to make the evidence you send me public or reveal any personal identifying info. If it is obvious that I am wrong, I will admit it to ST. This is a good deal for you. Take it or leave it.
    LOL end my pain.

Get real.

You're the one looking pretty damn stupid by making accusations that are far and beyond far fetch.

But alas, I will play your game if I must.

But before we go further, what's to keep you from posting that info here? I'm sorry if I'm wary of your "trust."

We need some liability here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL end my pain.

Get real.

You're the one looking pretty damn stupid by making accusations that are far and beyond far fetch.

But alas, I will play your game if I must.

But before we go further, what's to keep you from posting that info here? I'm sorry if I'm wary of your "trust."

We need some liability here.
    There is plenty of liability here on my end already. I end up looking like an asshole who wrongly accused you if you're right. I am a reasonable dude but I'm not posting my info anywhere on ST or sending it to another ST member. You are trying to prove something without posting it all over this thread and you need to do that somehow for instance by sending it to me. I have agreed not to divulge anything you send me except whether I was right or wrong. If I tell everyone personal stuff you send me after agreeing I wouldn't, I look like an asshole. So there you have it. There is liability, I will not divulge what you send and that's it. Take it or leave it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is plenty of liability here on my end already. I end up looking like an asshole who wrongly accused you if you're right. I am a reasonable dude but I'm not posting my info anywhere on ST or sending it to another ST member. You are trying to prove something without posting it all over this thread and you need to do that somehow for instance by sending it to me. I have agreed not to divulge anything you send me except whether I was right or wrong. If I tell everyone personal stuff you send me after agreeing I wouldn't, I look like an asshole. So there you have it. There is liability, I will not divulge what you send and that's it. Take it or leave it.
    On the record and by his word everyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the record and by his word everyone.
    Send it once you have it all put together. I will give it a fair review.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, I'll help out Shads here : http://shadowflames.xanga.com/?nextd...37&direction=n

FAVORITE..-food = The kind that you eat
    -thing to do = I guess being with DANielle
    -thing to talk about = Dont know
    -color = Green/Black
    -sports = NoNe
    -drinks = Pepsi-clothes = Black ones
    -movies = Dunno-holiday= Halloween-scent = Dunno
    -word = !!!!!!!!-nickname(s) =Bam-eye color = Blue-animal = Kitty-flower =BLAck Roses
    -actor = Dont Care
    -famous person= Does DAnielle Count
    Wear "#3 Best Poster of 2013" with pride son!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All,

I am a man of my word and therefore will concede that Shadowflames has just submitted what I would consider sufficient evidence to clear his name of being the owner of the xanga page. Based on that I do not think the xanga page belongs to him and even though there were some similarities in his music tastes I was wrong to give him so much about it without knowing more.

Signed,

Calispursfan11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All,

I am a man of my word and therefore will concede that Shadowflames has just submitted what I would consider sufficient evidence to clear his name of being the owner of the xanga page. Based on that I do not think the xanga page belongs to him and even though there were some similarities in his music tastes I was wrong to give him so much about it without knowing more.

Signed,

Calispursfan11
    You've just cemented your status as a got. You were suppose to keep it going

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've just cemented your status as a got. You were suppose to keep it going
    A deal's a deal. It appears I was wrong about his iden y and it would be f-ed up to keep giving him about it even if I end up looking like an asshole which I did. If you have a problem with it, then you are the got tbh /Thread

Thread Information