Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sorry, but the Giants have Daniel Jones - a competent, white Quarterback. Cry more. Nothing is better than the tears of Dallas fans
    well the Deadskins are stuck with another n!gger long term, well not only that but this one can't even move or run read option, so they're going to be 3-13 for at least a few years now

i do like Daniel Jones and hope he beats the Patriots in 2 weeks

Giants would have beaten Buffalo week 2 with Jones instead of rotten Eli tbh

Eli was never good, he was streaky but inconsistent even in his prime, but he was never solidly good

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Speaking of the Saints

no doubt smug face and pretty boy are light 1 ring if the refs called the flag on the Tommy Lee Lewis play

but what were they doing throwing to the gadget WR5 instead of Kamara or Thomas or Ginn there? the refs probably just didn't respect 11

That wasn’t close to roughing the passer.
    You sure about that with the new ruling?

It seems it's almost like roughing the punter now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Saints play 2 Florida trash in the next 2 weeks, then lose at the Bears, then at home against dog Arizona

so that's 6-2 heading into the bye and then Breesus is back week 10

NFL = ed.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zekes elbow was down I don’t understand that .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Side note, I'm OK with this loss under ONE CONDITION... we finally figure out how to win at home against got and Green Gay.

If not... I'll unleash a wrath never before seen on any message board

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zekes elbow was down I don’t understand that .
    yeah, and it was the difference in the game ultimately. that late half field goal. even if we end up punting, no way Bridge got leads them on a long drive into FG range with little time left

that was the difference in the game

bad calls on both sides but, that was the only change of possession one and it ed over the game... goodell tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    One replay at super slow motion showed the ball loosening up before Zeke’s elbow hit the ground. Borderline call to be honest. Could have gone either way.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Speaking of the Saints

no doubt smug face and pretty boy are light 1 ring if the refs called the flag on the Tommy Lee Lewis play

but what were they doing throwing to the gadget WR5 instead of Kamara or Thomas or Ginn there? the refs probably just didn't respect 11
    Because he was wide open that play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One replay at super slow motion showed the ball loosening up before Zeke’s elbow hit the ground. Borderline call to be honest. Could have gone either way.
    yeah but, generally they give the call on the field advantage to the offense

also, the NFL needs to make replay calls independent of the call on the field... and tiebreaker generally goes to the offense.

fffffff

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well, bad night ladies.... after this I'm going to need a big tall glass of homemade Purple drank... gotta make a Walmart run later this week to buy out their supply of purple blue cough syrup. Later ers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Side note, I'm OK with this loss under ONE CONDITION... we finally figure out how to win at home against got and Green Gay.

If not... I'll unleash a wrath never before seen on any message board
    I'm ok with that. I'll gladly trade a two point loss in the Superdome with a win against Aaron Rodgers. If we don't, then this team is still the same old paper tigers, but atleast that means we're that much closer to The Bot getting the axe.

Speaking of that ginger, I don't understand why we reverted back to the Linehan-eqsue conservative play calling. Hopefully, it was simply due to the noise of the crowd tonight instead of the Garrettbot trying to get his hands back in on the playcalling

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm ok with that. I'll gladly trade a two point loss in the Superdome with a win against Aaron Rodgers. If we don't, then this team is still the same old paper tigers, but atleast that means we're that much closer to The Bot getting the axe.

Speaking of that ginger, I don't understand why we reverted back to the Linehan-eqsue conservative play calling. Hopefully, it was simply due to the noise of the crowd tonight instead of the Garrettbot trying to get his hands back in on the playcalling
    tonight was a heavy shot of Linehan for sure. like the Carolina week 1 game last year, all over again.

agreed, the joy of finally taking down Rodgers (he's undefeated in our stadium, including the time he was hurt backing up Matt Flynn, and the time he beat the Steelers in our stadium to win the Super Bowl) would be immeasurable ... even if we can't win the Super Bowl this year, taking down that smug faced pompous ass would be a great thing, after the Dez catch, the 2016, the heartbreak, even week 5 in 2017... i can't tolerate another loss to that Sauron of Mordor

yeah if we should dareth lose to Him again, i'm giving Ginger the axe on Monday and promoting Moore and then Richard to DC.... fire Marinelli, he who could not figure out how to get to a hobbled Great Satan in the 2014-15 playoffs, or keep contain or blitz on 3rd & 20 with the score tied up at the end..

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tonight was a heavy shot of Linehan for sure. like the Carolina week 1 game last year, all over again.

agreed, the joy of finally taking down Rodgers (he's undefeated in our stadium, including the time he was hurt backing up Matt Flynn, and the time he beat the Steelers in our stadium to win the Super Bowl) would be immeasurable ... even if we can't win the Super Bowl this year, taking down that smug faced pompous ass would be a great thing, after the Dez catch, the 2016, the heartbreak, even week 5 in 2017... i can't tolerate another loss to that Sauron of Mordor

yeah if we should dareth lose to Him again, i'm giving Ginger the axe on Monday and promoting Moore and then Richard to DC.... fire Marinelli, he who could not figure out how to get to a hobbled Great Satan in the 2014-15 playoffs, or keep contain or blitz on 3rd & 20 with the score tied up at the end..
    I thought he played in 2007 when Favre got injured? I remember we won that game to lock up the #1 seed that year

Dak showed why he's no Romo on that last drive. If Tony was in there, no doubt Dallas gets down and atleast attempts the game winning FG. That sack was brutal, those two missed passes were horrific, and the last hail mary was also poor awareness. Good call by New Orleans to send that corner on the blitz, but if you're a mobile quarterback you have to side step that pass rush to buy you 1-2 more seconds. His receivers had maybe gotten 15 yards off the LOS when he released the ball

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I thought he played in 2007 when Favre got injured? I remember we won that game to lock up the #1 seed that year
    that was Texas Stadium

not Jerryworld

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak showed why he's no Romo on that last drive. If Tony was in there, no doubt Dallas gets down and atleast attempts the game winning FG. That sack was brutal, those two missed passes were horrific, and the last hail mary was also poor awareness. Good call by New Orleans to send that corner on the blitz, but if you're a mobile quarterback you have to side step that pass rush to buy you 1-2 more seconds. His receivers had maybe gotten 15 yards off the LOS when he released the ball
    agreed all the way

that sack, that ing sack... pretty much as bad as Bridge got's from the last play

and noodle arm throwing a 40 yard touch pass into a sea of white jerseys at the end was just pathetic

I'd offer this guy 20 million for the next 5 years, take it or leave it... it's clear the team needs to win in spite of him, not because of him... so that money will free up cap space for other guys... if he wants to get paid he can go play in Tampa or Jacksonville or something, fine. Tank next year and draft Lawrence in 2021, then. Otherwise he can play on the tag or get traded

Banned
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    this white qb is such a massive fumble got. bring CAM back, tbh
    Give it up racist . Cam is done for good. His ass ain't ing back. Kyle is the answer now.

Banned
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    this ing twink got fumbles AGAIN. 3 so far. and to think the media wanted to shelve Cam for this white piece of
    The media's smarter than your dumbass. They know what a real passer looks like, not that RPO bull that only works in college.

Banned
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    mccaffrey is the best rb in this league..
    At least you got one thing right face.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3 QB fumbles, they should have lost if Watson wasn't such a monkeyballer

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    How do I turn off filters in settings? These censored words are gay.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How do I turn off filters in settings? These censored words are gay.
    What censored words?

piss sucker mother er s fart turd and ###### ass asshole got chinga puto pussy blowjob blumpkin clamkin bukkake

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    This pit/Cincy game is brutal. If this is what MNF has been reduced to, then I doubt anyone would miss it if espn/abc axed it

Thread Information