Page 169 of 376 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 9385
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man summer is going to be busy with The Last of Us Part II, Dying Light 2, and Cyberpunk 2077.
    Out of those 3 I'm only really interested in The Last of Us 2.

I know you love yourself some Dying Light man. I haven't played the first one either. Maybe I'll get the complete bundle when it inevitably comes out.

Cyberpunk looks cool but I'm going to wait until the verdict is in for that one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decided to check out Hitman 2 since the first mission was free on steam. Really enjoyed the mechanics of the game so decided to purchase 1 and 2 for like 30 bucks on sale. Pretty solid game thus far, love the many different ways the game lets you approach each target
    This series always intrigued me back when it was on consoles but the episodic approach they've taken as of the last 2 games have turned me off. The missions at least seem cool though.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know you love yourself some Dying Light man. I haven't played the first one either. Maybe I'll get the complete bundle when it inevitably comes out.

Cyberpunk looks cool but I'm going to wait until the verdict is in for that one.
    The complete edition of Dying Light is $20 MSRP now. It's such violent fun once you're a couple of hours in and can start using swords and sickles to slice zombies up. Very slow at first though when you can only use crap weapons like table legs and pipes. And no interest in Cyberpunk after how great Witcher 3 was?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And no interest in Cyberpunk after how great Witcher 3 was?
    I do have some interest in it. I just want to wait this time and not buy based on hype this time.

I finally learned my lesson with Death Stranding. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do have some interest in it. I just want to wait this time and not buy based on hype this time.

I finally learned my lesson with Death Stranding. lol
    So Death Stranding really is pretty ? Sucks to hear. My brother is dead set on getting a PS4 just for that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Death Stranding really is pretty ? Sucks to hear. My brother is dead set on getting a PS4 just for that game.
    I'll admit to playing it through. Like I said above, I would still rank it 5/10, which is . However, there's something about it once you played it long enough that makes you go back.

I suppose once you lowered your expectations to the fact that this isn't a combat game, and combat isn't fun at all, nor the main reward system, it's easier to digest.

I would still probably not recommend it for the vast majority of people. Not even as a rental. I did get mine as a free copy.

Been messing a bit with NFS Heat (not very good either). I'm probably gonna start The Outer Worlds soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll admit to playing it through. Like I said above, I would still rank it 5/10, which is . However, there's something about it once you played it long enough that makes you go back.

I suppose once you lowered your expectations to the fact that this isn't a combat game, and combat isn't fun at all, nor the main reward system, it's easier to digest.

I would still probably not recommend it for the vast majority of people. Not even as a rental. I did get mine as a free copy.

Been messing a bit with NFS Heat (not very good either). I'm probably gonna start The Outer Worlds soon.
    Don't think I'll have time to play it, what with the Spurs season being such a barn-burner and all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

baseline bum isn't bs'ing about Dying Light.. it's ing awesome. Gotta do it right and play on hard.. every zombie becomes a challenge early on and the sun setting gives you a feeling of dread and urgency that isn't found in many games IMO

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    you mean nightmare tbh....Dying Light is one of the best single player games i've ever played. 9.25/10 imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean nightmare tbh....Dying Light is one of the best single player games i've ever played. 9.25/10 imo
    Probably my third favorite game of this gen. I think my top 5 would go

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Dying Light
    4. Persona 5
    5. Super Mario Odyssey

Hate to leave God of War off the list, pretty much a coin flip between it and SMO. But gotta pick one and SMO was so ing creative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard is actually good enough IMO.. the enemies are hard to kill w/ crude weapons, but you don't die as quick if they grab you.. Also, multiplayer is where it's at on this game, so much fun. Especially when some for brains invades thinking you are some punks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably my third favorite game of this gen. I think my top 5 would go

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Dying Light
    4. Persona 5
    5. Super Mario Odyssey

Hate to leave God of War off the list, pretty much a coin flip between it and SMO. But gotta pick one and SMO was so ing creative.
    P5 was last gen. Quit finding excuses to pimp it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It came out in 2016 in Japan, 2017 in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It came out in 2016 in Japan, 2017 in the US.
    It was still a PS3 release tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was still a PS3 release tho
    That's like calling FIFA 14 a PS2 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ったく、四ヶ月待つのは大変でしょう。

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id put p5 over nier if it was this gen though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo this Gen.

God of War
    Sekiro
    Bloodbrone
    Nier
    Horizon

in that order.

Sekiro is probably the best Combat Wise.

But GOW has everything.

Amazing Combat
    Great Story and Characters
    Great level up systen
    everything was done right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo this Gen.

God of War
    Sekiro
    Bloodbrone
    Nier
    Horizon

in that order.

But GOW has everything.

Amazing Combat
    Great level up systen
    Except for L3 + R3 going into rage mode. I lost so many ing fights against Sigrun where I'd be doing great and then I press too hard making a dodge and waste my rage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just received by black friday order from bestbuy. er sent me NBA2k20 instead of nier automata

looked it up and 2k is actually more expensive ... still just gonna do the right then and get it swapped

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Top 5 of this gen:

Witcher 3
    Dying Light
    Nier Automata
    God of War
    Uncharted 4

imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo this Gen.

God of War
    Sekiro
    Bloodbrone
    Nier
    Horizon

in that order.

But GOW has everything.

Amazing Combat
    Great level up systen
    yeah... even several months after playing through god of war (so recency bias has faded some), i think its the best game i've ever played. certainly king of this gen. lol xbox. i've already played through that game 3 times, and every now and again feel the itch to go back to it

i haven't played sekiro and nier yet, though i'm pretty sure i'll enjoy them. it will probably be a while before i get to those. i already had a pretty sizeable backlog even before buying all these games, and tbh i want to "earn" by way to sekiro by playing dark souls 1/2/3 first.

i otherwise agree that bloodborne is near the top. that game was a masterpiece as well, and i can see myself making another couple of play-throughs. i just wish the narrative was a bit stronger, rather than making me look up to understand the lore

cant really say the same about horizon. dont get me wrong, that game was also great in its own way and is one of the best i've played in that open world side quest mania genre, with a solid story. but i cant imagine getting the urge to make another play-through anytime soon. if i ever do, it would probably just be an NG+ run on ultra hard. i imagine i'll have the same general feeling about Days Gone. will be a fun play through, but not something i'd pick up and play again for a long time. tbh only rockstar games have had that appeal for me... i played GTAV/San Andreas/Vice City at least 3 times apiece.

otherwise, i think the batman games were all terrific, though arkham knight is the only one from this gen. spiderman was great.

red dead 2 is probably the strongest narrative i've ever encountered in a game. but much like horizon, firing up a new game of that would feel like a massive undertaking, but i'd sooner replay RDR2 than horizon. i wouldn't look forward to grinding materials through hunting all over again though

TLOU remastered is another game i'd love to go back to, to try it on grounded.

cant comment on the games i havent played yet, obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why apalisoc has such a hard on for sekiro. It's a good game for sure. But imo bloodborne and dark souls 3 are superior

Thread Information