Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you a bad man when you make MJ pay to see you play:

First that made zero sense.

Second, Jordan just trying to see how kobe handles things after games. Once he found out kobe had to finish solo in the shower Jordan realized he’s got nothing to learn.

Third, shaq got triple everytime he got the ball. at kobe being 1a to the three rings. That was basically throughout the lakers threepeat

Fourth, 7-18
    Last edited by ambchang; 08-18-2019 at 09:04 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Should have narrowed it down as it could be Calvin Murphy or Hakeem, but the most sickening one is Karl Malone so pedo is his trademarked handle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Meant Pippen. Autocorrect
    Lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just said Magic. ¡¿Quieres que lo diga en español?!
    How is Magic better than Lebron? He's weaker and an even tier shooter. Half his assists were just feeding Lou Alcindor in the post.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pollen > Lebron

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How is Magic better than Lebron? He's weaker and an even tier shooter. Half his assists were just feeding Lou Alcindor in the post.
    You probably too young to know much about him. Google Magic or look him up on YouTube.

Then again, don't. This is a Spurs board. No such thing as being objective when it comes to Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic’s passing is overrated
    Basic entry passes to Kareem, dribble dribble dribble dribble, swing left, swing right , sky hook, assist Magic

“No look” passes on 3 vs 1 fast breaks

Bird’s passing was superior

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic’s passing is overrated
    Basic entry passes to Kareem, dribble dribble dribble dribble, swing left, swing right , sky hook, assist Magic

“No look” passes on 3 vs 1 fast breaks

Bird’s passing was superior
    And when Stockton came around and took the assists le from him by a good margin, they were all so sure he must be padding his totals, so they tried to stat pad and failed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You probably too young to know much about him. Google Magic or look him up on YouTube.

Then again, don't. This is a Spurs board. No such thing as being objective when it comes to Lakers.
    You don't have a good answer for how Earvin is better than Lebron, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    To me alot of Magic's on the court legacy centers on that performance in the 1980 NBA Finals. It is his greatest accomplishment. Without that I wouldn't have him at GOAT status either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me alot of Magic's on the court legacy centers on that performance in the 1980 NBA Finals. It is his greatest accomplishment. Without that I wouldn't have him at GOAT status either
    Yeah but people tend to forget how Kareem destroyed the Sixers’ frontline before his injury.
    Apparently the media didn’t vote for him because he wasn’t media friendly, so they voted for Magic instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And when Stockton came around and took the assists le from him by a good margin, they were all so sure he must be padding his totals, so they tried to stat pad and failed.
    source? (Srs)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was on one of those throwback Laker shows that they play on Fox Sports in LA. Worthy was the one stating that. Unfortunately, I don't have any links for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevermind Pippen - the most interesting debate to be had is Durant vs. Leonard. They're both very close at this point, with 2 rings and 2 FMVPs each. Where will they end up? It's anybody's guess at this point. For two guys to have such radically different career trajectories, and yet to end up as the two best players in the league and two of the best ever at their position, is quite fascinating.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lefty

I remember the refs cheating their asses off to get the Lakers those wins against the Jazz and Mavs in 88. And @ Stockton hanging 23/24 on the Magic and the Lakers in their building in a playoff game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was on one of those throwback Laker shows that they play on Fox Sports in LA. Worthy was the one stating that. Unfortunately, I don't have any links for that.
    Ah ok

Holy that’s petty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lefty

I remember the refs cheating their asses off to get the Lakers those wins against the Jazz and Mavs in 88. And @ Stockton hanging 23/24 on the Magic and the Lakers in their building in a playoff game.

Yeah I read an article about the NBA rigging series for the Lakers in 88 against Utah and Dallas (and let’s not forget the BS call against Laimbeer)
    Stockton out assisting Earvin in his turf during the playoffs with less talent around him tells you what you need to know about Magic’s “amazing passing”

And people over Jordan beating a “great” Jazz team in 97/98 (also thanks to the refs)

The 88 team was much better than the 97/98 iteration

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah ok

Holy that’s petty
    Yea, I would love to find a link on that. Those Lakers were so damn envious of Stockton. 80's Lakers were such a sham. Team of the decade, my ass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I read an article about the NBA rigging series for the Lakers in 88 against Utah and Dallas (and let’s not forget the BS call against Laimbeer)
    Stockton out assisting Earvin in his turf during the playoffs with less talent around him tells you what you need to know about Magic’s “amazing passing”

And people over Jordan beating a “great” Jazz team in 97/98 (also thanks to the refs)

The 88 team was much better than the 97/98 iteration
    Stockton/Malone were definitely prime in 87/88. League had to pull stuff just like they did later on when the Lakers beat a young Westbrook/Harden/Durant.

88 Jazz, Mavs, Pistons were all better than the Lakers; it was some serious BS being pulled.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah but people tend to forget how Kareem destroyed the Sixers’ frontline before his injury.
    Apparently the media didn’t vote for him because he wasn’t media friendly, so they voted for Magic instead
    This is true. The media hated him worse than they hated Kobe post Colorado.

He has won on every level. Elementary, Middle School, High School and college. Didn't UCLA have like an 88-game winning streak? Would've had 4 NCAA championships, but Freshmen couldn't play back then. His UCLA teams were dominant. In the pros he had 6 rangs, several MVPs, etc, etc.

They changed rules to try and slow him down. Even outlawed dunking at one point. What does he do? Develop the most deadly shot in NBA history. He the true GOAT, but the media loves Dad Killa.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is true. The media hated him worse than they hated Kobe post Colorado.

He has won on every level. Elementary, Middle School, High School and college. Didn't UCLA have like an 88-game winning streak? Would've had 4 NCAA championships, but Freshmen couldn't play back then. His UCLA teams were dominant. In the pros he had 6 rangs, several MVPs, etc, etc.

They changed rules to try and slow him down. Even outlawed dunking at one point. What does he do? Develop the most deadly shot in NBA history. He the true GOAT, but the media loves Dad Killa.
    I have Kareem near the top too but how did he not single handily win more before joining LA? The first half of his career was pretty pathetic. He failed to build an empire in Milwaukee the way Jordan did in next door Chicago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have Kareem near the top too but how did he not single handily win more before joining LA? The first half of his career was pretty pathetic. He failed to build an empire in Milwaukee the way Jordan did in next door Chicago
    Did Kareem win without Oscar ?no

Did MJ win without Pippen, Stern and expansion? No

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Did Kareem win without Oscar ?no

Did MJ win without Pippen, Stern and expansion? No
    There were 9 teams in the entire Conference back then.

Kareem going to the Lakers would be the equivalent of Jordan joining the Celtics

Jordan would have 5-peat in the 70s

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lefty

Magic saying he doesn't respect a lot of players in the league.

No wonder they all wanted his ass to stay away after he retired.

Thread Information