NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    damn koolaide man, you have all the answer to women issue and religous lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

If it's very logical, stop hiding behind "God works in mysterious ways," and give me a logical explanation for God's illogical actions.
    maybe as our creator he knows how we're wired...and allows the suffering to prove a point!...Why is God creating the universe over time instead of snapping his fingers and willing it into existence...I'm not God so all I can do is reason why...but my understanding is that suffering is needed to show that man cannot live without God's guidance and when we try this chaos is a result...if he doesn't allow it people like you will start to question the fairness of his laws even without the existence of pain and suffering...therefore we need to see it for ourselves...and when it has been accomplished to his satisfaction when he decides to end the suffering he will...personally I think it's a brilliant plan but you'd have to put yourself in God's position to understand...I just don't think you have the intellectual capacity to look at this from a 50,000 ft view...it takes real perception to try and grasp it....but that's it...there's your answer

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    And you are arguing over a word- and worse - you are convinced your stance is superior to someone's elses stance over something neither of you has ever seen or even knows what it is.

Very smart!
    I'm not arguing anything. If you want to believe in something you made up, go for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    maybe as our creator he knows how we're wired...and allows the suffering to prove a point!...Why is God creating the universe over time instead of snapping his fingers and willing it into existence...I'm not God so all I can do is reason why...but my understanding is that suffering is needed to show that man cannot live without God's guidance and when we try this chaos is a result...if he doesn't allow it people like you will start to question the fairness of his laws even without the existence of pain and suffering...therefore we need to see it for ourselves...and when it has been accomplished to his satisfaction when he decides to end the suffering he will...personally I think it's a brilliant plan but you'd have to put yourself in God's position to understand...I just don't think you have the intellectual capacity to look at this from a 50,000 ft view...it takes real perception to try and grasp it....but that's it...there's your answer
    Again, you aren't offering an answer. You are offering maybes and what ifs, then you shrug and say that we just aren't capable of understanding God. Pick a lane and stick with it. If God is incomprehensible, don't try to find reasons for his actions. If God is not incomprehensible, stop using the "mysterious ways" copout.

If God is All-Loving, All-Knowing, and All-Powerful, he would be able to get his message out without the suffering and death of billions of people.

silverblk mystix
    I'm not arguing anything. If you want to believe in something you made up, go for it.
    Well, you are acting superior to others who state their beliefs whatever they may be when your BELIEF is no better or superior. On top of that arrogance you insult them and act rudely when responding or posting anything. Sounds like you enjoy being angry and abusive to everyone everyday and never tire of it.

Smart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Again, you aren't offering an answer. You are offering maybes and what ifs, then you shrug and say that we just aren't capable of understanding God. Pick a lane and stick with it. If God is incomprehensible, don't try to find reasons for his actions. If God is not incomprehensible, stop using the "mysterious ways" copout.

If God is All-Loving, All-Knowing, and All-Powerful, he would be able to get his message out without the suffering and death of billions of people.
    since it's obvious that God is all loving, powerful, and knowing....the better question for you is not If? but rather why...and yes I've clearly and logically answerd your question but because your mad at God you cannot see that it's been answered....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you're following around a God you made up.

You're so smart!
    Pay attention asswipe, I grew up with God in my home. I never had to follow anything because He was always there. Dude if you got paid for being wrong you could retire.

I don't know who is dumber you or redpunk.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-25-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    since it's obvious that God is all loving, powerful, and knowing....
    Uh...no it isn't. How many more circular arguments will I get from theists in this thread.

the better question for you is not If? but rather why...and yes I've clearly and logically answerd your question but because your mad at God you cannot see that it's been answered....
    at you using the "you're just mad at God" and "I already answered you with my non-answers" excuses. So predictable. Theists are so intellectually lazy when they defend their stupid beliefs, that it's laughable. In almost every facet of life, they'll be just as critical about unsupported, ridiculous claims as I am towards theism, but when it comes to their God, they throw all critical thinking skills out the window.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Uh...no it isn't. How many more circular arguments will I get from theists in this thread.

at you using the "you're just mad at God" and "I already answered you with my non-answers" excuses. So predictable. Theists are so intellectually lazy when they defend their stupid beliefs, that it's laughable. In almost every facet of life, they'll be just as critical about unsupported, ridiculous claims as I am towards theism, but when it comes to their God, they throw all critical thinking skills out the window.
    you haven't proven a thing...your blinded by your own rage at God....and trying to pass it off as some logical conclusion...my explanation is a solid answer and logical answer...I don't expect and a man who's angrey with God to accept it...but rather your constant hysterical behavior and claims of "winning an argument" when you haven't is a just a typical selling ploy used by atheists...it's called theatrics

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Well, you are acting superior to others who state their beliefs whatever they may be when your BELIEF is no better or superior. On top of that arrogance you insult them and act rudely when responding or posting anything. Sounds like you enjoy being angry and abusive to everyone everyday and never tire of it.

Smart.
    I insult people that pass off bull as fact, like you just did in this very thread.

Dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Pay attention asswipe, I grew up with God in my home. I never had to follow anything because He was always there. Dude if you got paid for being wrong you could retire.

I don't know who is dumber you or redpunk.
    That makes no sense at all.

Describe the God you believe in. Where did you get him from?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You do realize you're getting your ass kicked....right?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That makes no sense at all.

Describe the God you believe in. Where did you get him from?
    Let me slow it down for then idiot.

I grew up with God in my family. Ya with me? I saw all those like my family far more happier than those without God in theirs, yep sorta like you. I've noticed that those who do believe in God are far better equipped to handle the trials and tribulations of this life, look at you as a perfect example, no God and totally ed.

Ya with me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    you haven't proven a thing...
    Besides that being untrue, the theist is the only one with the burden of proof here.

your blinded by your own rage at God....
    An ad hominem because you have nothing else.

and trying to pass it off as some logical conclusion...
    I am not trying to pass off anything. Based on the attributes of your God and the reality that we live in, the only conclusion is that your God doesn't exist.

my explanation is a solid answer and logical answer...I don't expect and a man who's angrey with God to accept it...but rather your constant hysterical behavior and claims of "winning an argument" when you haven't is a just a typical selling ploy used by atheists...it's called theatrics
    Yawn. More bull . Nothing is logical about your answer. Your God allegedly has the power to get his point across without human ssuffering. Your God allegedly wants there to be no suffering. Therefore, there is no reason for suffering.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Let me slow it down for then idiot.

I grew up with God in my family. Ya with me? I saw all those like my family far more happier than those without God in theirs, yep sorta like you. I've noticed that those who do believe in God are far better equipped to handle the trials and tribulations of this life, look at you as a perfect example, no God and totally ed.

Ya with me?
    You're not with me.

I'm not sure I can type this in a simpler way:

Describe (talk about the characteristics) of the God (the en y we can't see) you believe in.

Is it Bible God or not?

silverblk mystix
    I insult people that pass off bull as fact, like you just did in this very thread.

Dumb.

Which makes you pretty misguided - since your bull is no better than anyone else's bs.

You end up just coming off as an angry asshole who thinks they are somehow superior to others all while revealing what an unhappy idiot you are.

That is idiocy personified.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Which makes you pretty misguided - since your bull is no better than anyone else's bs.

You end up just coming off as an angry asshole who thinks they are somehow superior to others all while revealing what an unhappy idiot you are.

That is idiocy personified.
    I'm not spouting bull at all, moron. I don't have a belief system other than what I can see in front of me.

If you want to claim there is something more, but you can't prove it, I can call bull and there's not a damn thing you can do but take it and cry that I'm being mean.

And the best part is that you can't even live up to your own "enlightened" standards of happy living.

You are easily the most miserable, sensitive, asshurt poster on this board. Avante is a close second.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're not with me.

I'm not sure I can type this in a simpler way:

Describe (talk about the characteristics) of the God (the en y we can't see) you believe in.

Is it Bible God or not?
    At first He was then as time went on and I started reading more about mythology. I starting seeing things differently. I came away thinking that the God of the Bible was simply Hebrew mythology that for some reason or another we didn't dump off being just more mythology. I can't buy anyone kicking ass on a 1000 soldiers with just the jawbone of an ass or a cannon for that matter, what army was that the stupid forces? Nobody thought...let's rush him? What no spears? What were numbers 998 999 and 1000 thinking looking at a pile of 997 dead bodies, what...."I got this"...haha!!!!!

There is something out there responsible for all this, what nobody knows.

silverblk mystix
    I'm not spouting bull at all, moron. I don't have a belief system other than what I can see in front of me.

Unfortunately for all of us - what you can see in front of you is nothing. Why? Because there are layers and layers of conditioning and programming which have rendered you blind. So , how fitting that you think this "reality" you can see in front of you- is actually blindness.

If you want to claim there is something more, but you can't prove it, I can call bull and there's not a damn thing you can do but take it and cry that I'm being mean.

I haven't claimed anything but self evident truths.

And the best part is that you can't even live up to your own "enlightened" standards of happy living.

Since I didn't ever claim anything - there is nothing to live up to - or down to.

You are easily the most miserable, sensitive, asshurt poster on this board. Avante is a close second.

Well, funny how you just described yourself and your little e-gang who do nothing but ankle-bite and chase people around just because you are miserable pricks.

Not to mention a certified CUCK!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Well, funny how you just described yourself and your little e-gang who do nothing but ankle-bite and chase people around just because you are miserable pricks.

Not to mention a certified CUCK!

Liar.

Your claim is that we're asleep. You can't prove it.

You're provably stupid.

silverblk mystix
    Liar.

Your claim is that we're asleep. You can't prove it.

You're provably stupid.
    Why would I have to prove what is self-evident?

I don't. The first part of waking up is realizing and admitting that you are asleep. Unfortunately you are like the man in the dream who has no idea it is a dream - he thinks it is reality.

Someday - you might be forced to wake up - maybe by suffering - maybe by tragedy - then you might make an effort to awaken from your slumber - only then may you begin to see how asleep you've been. Most people never wake up and then die without ever waking. This is the tragedy of humans. This is the questions you should be grappling with -

Not this idiocy of "who is god?" "what is god?" "prove your god exists"

I've just given you nothing but airtight impenetrable truth - and you will not even sense it or allow it to reach you - you will see what is in front of you - which is conditioned blindness and you will respond to that conditioning and refuse to allow truth to enter your layers upon layers of blindness.

Tragedy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    There is something out there responsible for all this, what nobody knows.
    So you follow something you know nothing about.

....but you pity others...

Smart!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a priori has been debunked for a long long time. Go read some Hume and get back to me. this kindergarten level of epistemology is just sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why would I have to prove what is self-evident?

I don't. The first part of waking up is realizing and admitting that you are asleep. Unfortunately you are like the man in the dream who has no idea it is a dream - he thinks it is reality.

Someday - you might be forced to wake up - maybe by suffering - maybe by tragedy - then you might make an effort to awaken from your slumber - only then may you begin to see how asleep you've been. Most people never wake up and then die without ever waking. This is the tragedy of humans. This is the questions you should be grappling with -

Not this idiocy of "who is god?" "what is god?" "prove your god exists"

I've just given you nothing but airtight impenetrable truth - and you will not even sense it or allow it to reach you - you will see what is in front of you - which is conditioned blindness and you will respond to that conditioning and refuse to allow truth to enter your layers upon layers of blindness.

Tragedy.
    If it was self evident, it would be evident to more people than just you.

You are the only one here spouting this nonsense.

silverblk mystix
    If it was self evident, it would be evident to more people than just you.

You are the only one here spouting this nonsense.
    just ponder on it

it might reach you someday

Thread Information