Page 352 of 397 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Awesome

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Holy

Texas commit JaTavion Sanders caught another touchdown and had multiple sacks. That kid is special ! Unfortunately for Ryan, refs decided the game with multiple bad calls. I’m gonna be hoarse tomorrow..

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Saw the game and kept my eye on both commits, always room for improvement. One more year to learn and mature a little more. Wish we could have D Sanders also

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    All that SEC sucking paid off. They’ll be insufferable now. We might see a 4 team SEC playoff.

Saw the game and kept my eye on both commits, always room for improvement. One more year to learn and mature a little more. Wish we could have D Sanders also
    Yes Drew would be a good get. Don’t really want to see him at Bama, but better there than OU, which is where he originally committed. JaTavion and Billy Bowman will look good in Burnt Orange next year.

Ryan lost last couple of years to eventual champ Highland Park at AT&T and now lost there this year. I’m getting to where I hate that place.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Rumor is Evans refused to give the coaches his phone to prepare for game time.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ryan lost last couple of years to eventual champ Highland Park at AT&T and now lost there this year. I’m getting to where I hate that place.
    Watched the whole game too. Ryan was way too conservative on offense most of the game and that really cost them in the end. Billy badass and Jatavion will be stars at Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    He better not play. Absolute worse thing he could do. I know the ACL feels ok walking forward, but the moment he cuts he's done. Probably just a psychological thing to get his teammates fired up.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He better not play. Absolute worse thing he could do. I know the ACL feels ok walking forward, but the moment he cuts he's done. Probably just a psychological thing to get his teammates fired up.
    I agree with the psychological aspect. It's his last HS game and his replacement is a freshman. JQJ is going to be as involved with everything as possible as well as be Chris Parson's biggest fan tonight (granted I haven't seen tape on any other 2023 QB's, Parson's take looks pretty effing good).

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dude just wanted to dress with his teammates for his last game. Chill

Post Count
    Dude just wanted to dress with his teammates for his last game. Chill
    Stfu.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

keep being a grown man worrying about what an 18 y/o kid is doing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Floss, please dont let this wonder site you've put together, turn into horns247.

Guys, as we all love UT football, let's not go at each other. Internet tough guy is not necessary to prove we all love the same team. We all know we suck, its plain and simple. But this is not/shouldnt be a site where we lash out at each other. Let's just be fans...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Floss, please dont let this wonder site you've put together, turn into horns247.

Guys, as we all love UT football, let's not go at each other. Internet tough guy is not necessary to prove we all love the same team. We all know we suck, its plain and simple. But this is not/shouldnt be a site where we lash out at each other. Let's just be fans...
    rr Amen .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Allen’s stadium...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What is Todd dodges future? How would you guys feel about hiring Yurcich as the new OC?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I’m here for the Yurich hire.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What is Todd dodges future? How would you guys feel about hiring Yurcich as the new OC?
    Yurcich has always been the best hire after Brady, most of us didn’t think we had a chance though.

Thread Information