My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That's weird. Here's Osterholm asking people like you to stop miss-characterizing what he said:

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...out-face-masks

He added:

As for cloth masks, he said: "Again, I want to make it very clear that I support the use of cloth face coverings by the general public. I wear one myself on the limited occasions I'm out in public," he adds.

So, the question I have is why lie about this? This can be looked up, video and all, in 2 minutes.
    That's weird. You are posting quotes from Osterholm from July 2020. I'm talking about comments he made this week. This can be looked up, video and all, in 2 minutes, but I won't make you look for it

You can now apologize for calling me a liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm glad my sister and i strong-armed him into getting vaccinated (though he opted for J&J )... he's in his 60's and fat

ironically, we told him that we wont let him visit his grandkids (my sister has a 1.5 year old, we have a newborn) without getting a shot... and he was unable to make his planned trip this weekend because he caught a breakthrough case anyway. but he could be doing worse. naturally, he still pushes the "its just a flu" talking points at me as he got home from his hopsital checkup

In SF, they are supposedly boosting J&J recipients.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/jj-c...francisco.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is ing directly by name at Abbott or Abbott's restrictions on pandemic protections

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read that one of the reasons Trump doesn't want to promote vaccines is that a successful shutdown of the pandemic would make Biden look good and Trump wants to hurt Biden by causing thousands of illnesses and deaths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyson is dealing with numerous COVID related lawsuits, for some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another demographic with very low vaccination rate:

Pregnant women

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2021...-for-covid-19/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarcus Bryant and RG were hoping the unvaccinated die or go broke from hospital bills.

I was pointing out that they wish this on blacks and Hispanics.
    Let me clarify that.

I hope that any trump supporting fascist, regardless of ethnicity die or go broke from hospital bills.

I am equal opportunity that way.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you just underlined and responded to has nothing to do with the study I posted you senile old fart You get so lost trying to rapid fire post, slow down old man.
    How would you know, you did not even read the study and its admitted shortcomings senile burning man.
    We already talked age young fella, you just fail to remember. By your reasoning you are a senile old fart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me clarify that.

I hope that any trump supporting fascist, regardless of ethnicity die or go broke from hospital bills.

Well, there it is.

Just to contrast myself with you, I don't wish death or bankruptcy on the unvaccinated, just because they chose to support Biden. Because I'm not a garbage human.
    Last edited by DarrinS; 08-04-2021 at 11:49 AM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How would you know, you did not even read the study and its admitted shortcomings senile burning man.
    We already talked age young fella, you just fail to remember. By your reasoning you are a senile old fart.
    I know because you underlined it

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Let me clarify that.

You used to be a decent poster until Trump broke you. Sad.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You used to be a decent poster until Trump broke you. Sad.
    So much irony in this post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm glad my sister and i strong-armed him into getting vaccinated (though he opted for J&J )... he's in his 60's and fat

ironically, we told him that we wont let him visit his grandkids (my sister has a 1.5 year old, we have a newborn) without getting a shot... and he was unable to make his planned trip this weekend because he caught a breakthrough case anyway. but he could be doing worse. naturally, he still pushes the "its just a flu" talking points at me as he got home from his hopsital checkup
    Hopefully you educated him that it is a common cold virus not influenza

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So much irony in this post
    I've never been decent nor do I pretend I am

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't know how I've never noticed this until now but some of you actually thank and like posts on here like you are on Facebook?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    having to edit it your response to try and make sense of what you quoted
    senile old fart

I said a properly fitted N95 works quite well. We both know the vast majority of the general public is not wearing properly fitted N95s. Mask compliance doesn't mean either as you were shown countries with the highest compliance (93%+) last year and this year and cases soared regardless of mask use.

Sidenote...do you use talk to text a lot when posting here? I'm trying to figure out if a lot of your word salads are due to that. Your stuff reads very similar to the jumbled text messages I get from my father in law.
    TSA:

The only place I post anything online is here.

1. Masks don’t work for this virus as I’ve repeatedly shown.

You, are a liar.
    And you try to deceive once you have been shown to be absolutely wrong.
    Are you going to apologize to the posters who you asked to apologize to YOU for calling YOU a liar?

Basically you are another Trumpian asshole enjoying distorting information. Thats what you do. YOu put up studies you dont understand, then dont read them thoroughly, then make stupid conclusions based on them. Then you waste people's time by making them go back to shuffle through the you lie about. Thats how you work. Then you put up a laughing emoticon as a sign that you find it all funny. So you will tell your wife not to worry about getting vaccinated or mask as a joke as you fooled her with your disinformation. Funny stuff within the family.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most unvaccinated Americans believe coronavirus vaccine poses greater health risk than the disease

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ated-americans

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA:

1. Masks don’t work for this virus as I’ve repeatedly shown.

You, are a liar.
    And you try to deceive once you have been shown to be absolutely wrong.
    Are you going to apologize to the posters who you asked to apologize to YOU for calling YOU a liar?

Basically you are another Trumpian asshole enjoying distorting information. Thats what you do. YOu put up studies you dont understand, then dont read them thoroughly, then make stupid conclusions based on them. Then you waste people's time by making them go back to shuffle through the you lie about. Thats how you work. Then you put up a laughing emoticon as a sign that you find it all funny. So you will tell your wife not to worry about getting vaccinated or mask as a joke as you fooled her with your disinformation. Funny stuff within the family.
    Why didn't you bold the sentence immediately after? I said a properly fitted N95 works quite well. We both know the vast majority of the general public is not wearing properly fitted N95s.

You have yet to show me any real world data showing masks and mask compliance work for this virus. On the other hand I have shown you cases soaring last year and this year in countries with the absolute highest mask compliance in the world.

My wife made the choice to not get vaccinated while she was pregnant and because of that we've both taken extra precautions because of her choice. Neither of us has been vaccinated, neither of us has contracted the virus. We don't put ourselves in situations to contract the virus and are very good about hygiene and social distancing, the most important factors. Less than a month before the baby is here, we'll be fine. I'm sorry to hear your wife's friend was not as smart during her pregnancy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Large U.K. study suggests fully-vaccinated people are less likely to spread COVID
    An almost 100,000-person study out of Imperial College London (ICL) suggests

those who are fully vaccinated are three times less likely than the unvaccinated to test positive for COVID-19,

and are also less likely to spread the virus to others

https://theweek.com/coronavirus/1003...o-spread-covid

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never been decent nor do I pretend I am
    But in comparison you used to be before Seth Rich, Comet Ping Pong, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't you bold the sentence immediately after? I said a properly fitted N95 works quite well. (NO YOU DID NOT) We both know the vast majority of the general public is not wearing properly fitted N95s.

You have yet to show me any real world data showing masks and mask compliance work for this virus. On the other hand I have shown you cases soaring last year and this year in countries with the absolute highest mask compliance in the world.

My wife made the choice to not get vaccinated while she was pregnant and because of that we've both taken extra precautions because of her choice. Neither of us has been vaccinated, neither of us has contracted the virus. We don't put ourselves in situations to contract the virus and are very good about hygiene and social distancing, the most important factors. Less than a month before the baby is here, we'll be fine. I'm sorry to hear your wife's friend was not as smart during her pregnancy.

1. Masks don’t work for this virus as I’ve repeatedly shown. Find me an RCT trial that says otherwise.
    And then you went on to post nonsense about me posting from a shower and other BS.
    This is what you said immediately after. At least a day or two later you retracted this after getting bombarded.
    You, are a liar.

Now you are saying masks that are worn improperly dont work as well... you are scrambling all over the place

So now you ARE saying N95s work well but you want DATA from me? Seriously, I thought you were sort of noble keeping with your bet with Djohn, but now you show yourself as a true punk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now I guess this is just a game for you to lie and for me to go back and find it for you.
    And you dismissed me before when I said Im not going back to your study again. And found that appalling did you?
    So Trumpish.... LIE----->DENY----->Now go with an alternative fact. Yes means No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't you bold the sentence immediately after? I said a properly fitted N95 works quite well. We both know the vast majority of the general public is not wearing properly fitted N95s.

It was an OBGYN who told my wife about women clients who are NOT getting vaccinated. You brought up your OBGYNs advice, now I am giving you my wife's OBGYN railing about women giving their newborn's Covid. Take care of you family as I dont wish ill on ANYONE with a wife and young child/infant.

Thread Information