Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Missi pounding on poverty Teams per pr
    Yeah, too bad he can't pad stats against Latvia.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    They should send the Colombian NT on a one way trip to visit Escobar's hippos tbh

Worthless team

They should send the Colombian NT on a one way trip to visit Escobar's hippos tbh

Worthless team
    hater get in here ..

your berracos

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Uruguay-Brazil next matchday

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    missed the game, tbh... gonna soak in all the Prato greatness later...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    missed the game, tbh... gonna soak in all the Prato greatness later...
    And Dive Maria's epic goal

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    And Dive Maria's epic goal
    I saw it... shame he didn't pull a hammy tapping that in, tbh...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    urunobili son you're close to fighting for that repechaje with us

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Prato was wonderful.

Latas Higuain and potentially Aguero (though I haven't given up on Aguero yet)

Veteran
    Post Count
    wow really surprised by uruguay, with all the bad blood and the way they won in montevideo i wasnt expecting them to get punked by chile but futher confirmation that cavani is terrible. muslera was also shook. lodeiro is an idiot for going to mls he sucks now, same with these guys that go to china or even like di maria in france, get used to beating up cupcakes and lose their form.

argentina got carried by angry messi but the main problem remains, colombia was missing players and has looked ty for a while now, outside of messi there is very little playmaking banega should be playing biglia's role and any kind of playmaker (vazquez, acuña, just not another defensive mid!) in the middle so that messi can get better service in deeper positions, its unreasonable to expect him to carry the offense like this and not all teams will be missing their central defenders like tonight.

Veteran
    Post Count
    i predict it will finish:

brasil
    uruguay
    argentina
    chile
    ecuador

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    USMNT

M4KE 4MERIC4 GRE4T 4G4IN

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    wow USA

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    USMNT fans are probably calling for Trump to replace Klinsmann .
    They should be used to making bad choices by now.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Prato was wonderful.

Latas Higuain and potentially Aguero (though I haven't given up on Aguero yet)
    Aguero is way more out than Higuain, tbh.

CONCACAF having three 3.5 seats is just ridiculous. For starters, its the weakest continent and fewest compe ion.

USA probably paid FIFA the same organization they Investigated.. ing America.

Need to be reduced to 2.5

I mean CONCACAF can luckily end up with 4 seats and CONEMBOL 4..

They have like 6 countries in their last of qualification while dem s at africa are battling with 20 and CONEMBOL battling with over 8 teams...Not to mention both CONFEDS are significantly better.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    urunobili son you're close to fighting for that repechaje with us
    Agreed. We own that 5th place...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Just finished watching the game... Prato ran like a mother er... he was hungry... mad messi is great, but he's not going to play like that all the time, tbh...

Di Maria needs to go or needs a timeout, tbh... he did everything wrong for 89 mins... heck, he almost kicks that 3rd goal over the bar...

Hopefully Bauza sticks with Mas & Mercado... the defense wasn't that great anyways, but you get guys that play hard and don't try to do more than they can do.

I still don't like the Masche-Biglia midfield. Masche can go play center-back and get somebody else in the middle (Perez?). I also want to see Dybala out there too. If Prato plays hungry like that, I don't mind Icardi is not there (although I would call him up instead of Lavezzi, tbh).

Colombia looked like one of those below average Euro teams like Belgium though. Don't know you can really draw a lot of conclusions from this game, but we needed the win, and Missi showed up.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Have you passed dfens meter?
    pass tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I hate to break your south american bubble going around here, but I am not seeing any contenders here. Brasil is looking good tbh but they can melt easily under real pressure, considering their youth and inexperience. With the defense and structure I'm seeing in these games y'all s are in for a rude awakening in 2 years: your argie/brasilian coaches will again change their strategies to final tournament mode and you're gonna be crying in here saying "missi/neymonkey can't carry the team" without noticing that the entire tactical system imprinted during the qualifiers was changed because you can't play south american ball and win a ring unless you have ronaldo-rivaldo-ronaldinho-kaka-carlos-cafu teams. And the world beating talent on argentina/brasil will again look lost against your average belgian side, and then the frustration will kick in and the lack of leadership on both teams will be exposed.

Mark my words sons, barring some massive statistical anomaly (like '16 euro), we'll have an all-euro final. And I'm saying this as a fan of the game, to be perfectly honest If we don't win I hope the best football wins, no matter who plays it, be it france, spain, brasil, argentina or italy.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    i do have to say that it's a real shame seeing talent like missi wasted like this by the argie amateur federation.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mein neigger

Did you watch BVB Bayern?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Mein neigger

Did you watch BVB Bayern?
    yes, good for the league tbh, I'm tired of seeing these bandwagonning gots in norddeutschland of all ing places. Superteams are absolutely destroying the game, uselessly stacking up all the talent, underdeveloping local talent, taking all the money, and putting the club above national duty for both supporter and footballer, transforming both supporters and footballers into spineless maggots more interested in the their/ their idols' market visibility than in doing something or truly supporting something.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    yes, good for the league tbh, I'm tired of seeing these bandwagonning gots in norddeutschland of all ing places. Superteams are absolutely destroying the game, uselessly stacking up all the talent, underdeveloping local talent, taking all the money, and putting the club above national duty for both supporter and footballer, transforming both supporters and footballers into spineless maggots more interested in the their/ their idols' market visibility than in doing something or truly supporting something.
    And Leipzig is 1st

This is good for the league

Thread Information