Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at this site it seems like there are only player fans with agendas to push. All most people on here talk about is Kawhi giving him non stop fellatio. It's like in life if a female told you she no longer wanted to be with you, would you sit around and talk about her all day while she parades around with another dude happy? I'm not a fan of a lot of Pop's bull moves but the non stop crying over Kawhi looks bad!!!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk is the best sports forum I've been a part of. Lots of intelligent folks with good takes. If you expected pom poms while we get waxed by 48 and Kawhi roasting as he does what does best, be the winningest player of all time, then sorry man. Crawl to your safe space.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw I agree with all the trashing the front office gets on this site believe me it's the thing I like the most. However this Kawhi thing is disgusting. It's like your girl s another guy but you still take her back anyway.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Looking at this site it seems like there are only player fans with agendas to push. All most people on here talk about is Kawhi giving him non stop fellatio. It's like in life if a female told you she no longer wanted to be with you, would you sit around and talk about her all day while she parades around with another dude happy? I'm not a fan of a lot of Pop's bull moves but the non stop crying over Kawhi looks bad!!!
    I'm tired of reading about fans crying about fans crying. This is a message board full of opinion and expression. You don't have to believe in it or read it but you should respect it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, on the flipside, everyone else won't shut the up about him, trying to find something to roast the guy over further...Just like an ex who can't get over the other person.

"Haha he injured!"

"Haha he laff funneh!!

"Haha he no leader!"

"Haha New Balance!!!"

Reading that while he continues to just win as the team loses by 48 to Kat/Wiggins and the coach says basketball doesn't matter anymore is just as annoying if not more so than his player fans.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree I wish everyone would just stop talking about the dude period!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minus a few posters who have numerous accounts, I love this website. To me, the hate equals passion to win, I’ll occasionally look at other NBA team’s forums and they suck. Houston is the only one that meltsdown like us. Maybe it’s a Texas thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree I wish everyone would just stop talking about the dude period!!!
    But here you are making a thread about him so you just contributed to the problem.

Allow things to continue as they are. That is, the Spurs being boring dog while the Raptors kill it. His player fans should migrate while his jilted exes here cry themselves into obscurity. Hopefully, by then, the forum will accept this hand we've been dealt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not making a thread about him it's mores for the people who won't let the go!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you're talking about him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok if that's your point cool. However you have the same people on here who trashed Danny Green all last year now their riding his when they couldn't wait for him to leave last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you got

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they all died when they jumped off a cliff tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Define "real."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok if that's your point cool. However you have the same people on here who trashed Danny Green all last year now their riding his when they couldn't wait for him to leave last year.
    Yup, that is true. I wish him well, but it was time for him to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunch of es that complain about pop and the front office when people wish they had the franchise we have . bunch of losers who can't take losing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there’s really only 10 or so unique posters here, each with hundreds of alt accounts tbh. No wonder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunch of es that complain about pop and the front office when people wish they had the franchise we have . bunch of losers who can't take losing .
    No one wants this franchise we have now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk is the best sports forum I've been a part of. Lots of intelligent folks with good takes. If you expected pom poms while we get waxed by 48 and Kawhi roasting as he does what does best, be the winningest player of all time, then sorry man. Crawl to your safe space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants this franchise we have now.
    Good now all the fake spurs fans can leave while we enjoy what we have

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad where we've fallen. Before it was win at all costs. Now it's shut up and take watching Bryn Forbes, Dante Cunningham, and LMA get ed in the ass every night.

We are now the Phoenix Suns...And not the good Suns from the mid 2000s either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deal with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad where we've fallen. Before it was win at all costs. Now it's shut up and take watching Bryn Forbes, Dante Cunningham, and LMA get ed in the ass every night.

We are now the Phoenix Suns...And not the good Suns from the mid 2000s either.
    Deal with it

Thread Information